26,000 yen for 50 minutes

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As with all of my reviews, this entire encounter was done in Japanese. Nonetheless, Mumu and Matsushima Shinchi is a promising area filled with a few dozen shops and a promising number of beautiful young ladies who will fuck you regardless of the language you speak. I recommend regardless of you cannot even communicate in Japanese that you reach out to this shop and others in the area.

Setup: The Shinchis

If you have been keeping up with my posts on TAG, you will have noticed I put out an entire travel log to visit the Shinchis this last February.

On my trip I decided to blow my first wad of cash on a girl I meet in Matsushima...as based on several reports already the service quality per yen return on investment seems to be in general higher, as is the benefit of having more time to pump the pussy which is necessary as I seem to have slower starts than when I was a younger caramel crusading lad.

Parading through Matsushima, I saw many, many cuties. The number of women with enormous tits was compelling, but as the girl's ass is always my preferred feature and the lack of opportunity to see one made pickings slim I was depending entirely on the girl's face to determine who would be my fated first encounter.

And then that's when I saw Rui.

The Girl: Cat Cosplay Cutie

1676304768559.png
The girl is about 70% the face of a young Ryoko Shinohara, but honestly I cannot be sure she is purely Japanese. Her smile is warm, and her skin tone is definitely a few shades darker as though she definitely has some Polynesian going on. I saw her during a go around and had to stop and stare. She noticed me and waved a little more intently (with dollar signs in her eyes for sure), but I decided that if I couldn't find anyone cuter than her I'd go ahead and shoot my shot with her.

Well, indeed, despite how cute Rina and the variety of other beauties in Matsushima looked, I just had this feeling that Rui was going to be my type more than anyone else, so I rushed back over to where the shop was and made sure to remember the name accordingly.

夢叶
"Yumekanae? Mukyou?" I thought. Then I saw that the second Kanji must have been some obscure Nanori, as it is pronounced "Mumu." Essentially it means, "Wish Granted."

1676305439831.png

The shop as it would appear in daylight.

To the right of the door sat a lovely little mama-san with a sheepish grin on, and I did my first approach to a Shinchi shop ever. A friend who I was walking with at the time introduced me and said some stuff to her, but I was so entranced looking at Rui. She winked at me - little sneaky devil. I popped a tiny chub realizing I was totally going to pay to fuck this girl, and somehow ripped my gaze away from her for a few seconds to bow and blurt "onegaishimasu!" to the lovely mamasan. Then the conversation went like this:

Starring...

1676304884740.png
1676304768559.png
1676304982020.png
Jolly Mama-san
Sexy, sexy Rui
requiemmorrow

Mamasan:
"Welcome, please select a course length!"

(She shows me a menu in English.)

requiemorrow:
"Ah yes! I'll do...50 minutes!"

Mamasan:
"Okay! Please head up with her. Have a good time!"

requiemorrow:
"..."

(I'm drooling like a fuckin' idiot.)

Rui:
"Hehe! Nice to meet you!"

Disclaimer: Honestly? There isn't one. This shop is safe as hell. You get to see the girl, and she gets to see you before there are any transactions. The mamasan is the barrier that determines how much of a hassle you are going to be judging on your Japanese ability. If you have smooth conversation, nobody will bat an eyelid. If you struggle, I am pretty sure Rui would still give you a shot. If you can't speak at all I am still sure they are accommodating. Inasmuch, if you're a fucktard asshole who is bound to fuck shit up for everyone I am confident there is some muscle hanging out in the back ready to punch your ass into the street. So yeah, no disclaimer necessary.

Rui stands up and reaches her arm out to me. It was actually at THIS point that I realized she was wearing an all black cat cosplay, and then upon further examination noticed how good she looked in it. We climb the stairway to heaven, and I am taken into a quiet tatami room in the back of the shop. The heater was running, with a futon laid out, a small table, and a few night stands which seemed to help set a sultry mood. This would be my first encounter in fuzoku using a room that was much more traditional, adding to my nerves.

Rui has me sit down, and we giggle a few minutes. I notice she didn't really have too much in the boob department, but her figure was a pleasant, thin hourglass, with absolutely immaculate skin. Perfect, and looked soft. Rui asks me a few of the usual questions about where I am from to break the ice and build a good mood, and I oblige her. She then asks me to pay, which I do, and promptly leaves the room. A few minutes later, she comes back with a tray filled with snacks, as per the rules of Shinchi shops I am technically "eating" at a restaurant. As shops in Matsushima designate showers, Rui asks me to undress and we would go to the shower together.

And then there it is. I watched her remove her black cat outfit, and my jaw seriously hit the ground. Rui was FUCKING HOT.

Slender, perfect waist with a flat stomach. Cute little tits (B cups American size), with beautiful nipples and shapely little areolae. But her most amazing feature was-as I jumped for joyーa magnificent peach-shaped ass! YES! It angled beautifully into a thin waist and the skin looked so soft I knew I was going to spend some time down there when the heat would start. She quickly hides all that beauty in a towel and grins, squinting seeing the joy and delight in my eyes.

Rui:
"And where do you think YOU are looking?"

requiemorrow:
"Oh me? Nowhere! Just being a perverse gentleman?"

She giggles at my stupid joke, most likely as she probably had heard it for the third time tonight by this point, but I didn't care. She guides me to the shower room, wherein we remove towels and she starts to wash me down. I begin to get insanely erect watching her stroke my penis with soap, and she remarks on how big it is (this is not a compliment for me anymore, guys, believe me.) I tell her I am an Ass Man, and well...what does she do? That's right! She turns around and uses her ass to rub all up and down on my cock, and I go instantly MEGA ERECT, gently squeezing and feeling her soft, supple flesh through the soap and bubbles. I can already feel her tugging my load to the surface and grow anxious to get back to the room.

Reading my feeling, Rui suggests we go back to the room. We dry off, gargle, and all that is on my mind is just the insane amount of body worship to ensue...

Playtime: I can't stop eating...

We finally get back to our sultry little play room, and I can't hold on any longer. I lie back and pull her on top of me. She swings her leg over and gives me a gentle DFK. Her lips were soft and full of moisture, and I could feel a tiny breath of excitement, likely from the fact that she could see in my eyes and feel in my advances that I was absolutely crazy about her. I put my arm around her ass and squeezed it firmly as we continued to kiss, feeling it driving my erection swell up to maximum. She obliges her hand to start stroking me, and then says,

Rui:
"Now now, let me give you some head first, okay?"

I love to be in charge, but since she insisted choking on my cock for a minute or two, I decided to take advantage of a very soft and enticing BBBJ. It was nowhere near the energy I'd need to cum, but Rui definitely understood how to please me and make me even more invigorated.

Of course, after a few minutes I finally managed to calm down enough to ask her to lie on her back. Her eyes got big, as she could sense how anxiously I wanted to consume her lower body, took a deep breath, and said,

Rui:
"Go ahead."

I kissed her cute nipples first, gently arousing her licking and rubbing my face in between her boobs (I shaved before all this so my face was smooth despite being a disgusting fucking boar). She moaned and asked for more. I licked down her chest, over her stomach and belly button, and pulled her legs into the air as I began to go DATY. Her cute little moans started to turn into gasps as I enamored myself in her shaved, succulent pink pussy. I picked her up by her waist as I sat legs crossed, face and tongue circling gently across her clit down to the edge of her asshole. I am about 99% she had an orgasm at this point, as I had every reason to believe I was hitting the right spots.

And I didn't want to stop.

As she orgasmed, I continued to lick her gently, kissing her upper inner thighs and gently rubbing my fingers stretched out across her chest and nipples. Her eyes were shut tight as she began to pant again, taking deeper breaths as I returned to her clit and started to roll my tongue and making gentle humming sounds. She came again.

I still wanted to keep going. I made her cum again. Then again.

Maybe I am totally deluding myself and she didn't cum at all, but well as you will read below, I don't think any provider who wants repeat clients would have let me go on that long with the clock that we had unless they were actually seriously enjoying it, so...finally after the fourth round she sprung up and begged me to fuck her. Still somewhat hard at this point, we rolled into missionary as I put on a condom she permitted me to use (please be aware that this does NOT mean she will let you use yours.)

She looked slightly terrified when my full mast was pointed at her supple little gash, but considering how gushing wet she was at this point, I was able to slide in with virtually no resistance. I took my time to start pumping slowly, feeling her tight vaginal walls squeeze and jostle my dick as I began to pick up some speed. God it felt so fucking good, and she looked so cute making the sexiest little yelps as I began to thrust harder and harder.

That load that was anxious to come out started to well up, and I wanted to get a good look at her ass while I pumped, so I turned her around to doggy, entered, and just as I started to make her scream, I could feel the sexy slap of her ass tugging that load up the chamber and then...

🔔DING DONG DING DONG🔔
The Princess Bride Laughing GIF by filmeditor

...the alarm went off.

Nooooooo! Rui!
The chamber immediately withdrawed, and with the added nerve of expect things to end I knew immediately at that moment there was no chance of getting that load out in a minute or two. I pulled out and looked distraught, and Rui gave me a sad face which at the time meant "please get a time extension" but with me not knowing the rules I thought that was it for the time, and opted to call it quits.

Wrap up: My New Unfinished Business

1676389674852.png
Rui gave me a gentle, long kiss and helped me to my feet. I couldn't keep my hands off of her as we strolled back to the shower to rinse off quickly, with me getting rock hard when she soaps me down again. GAH.

We go back to the room, get dressed, and then she sees me down the steps and out of the shop. After leaving I realized that I didn't get her card, and managed to get back to the shop for her to make me one.

...I was so tempted to just elect her again and go to pound town, but my time in Osaka still had some other stuff on the schedule. The blue balls were quite brutal, and I went through quite an ordeal to relieve them with the aid of a Delivery Health shop girl, which I will post about shortly.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Face
: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Body: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Technique: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
GFE: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Staff: ⭐⭐⭐⭐
Cost: ⭐⭐

Let's break it down.

Pros 🟩
Cons 🟥
Rui is one of the most beautiful women I have ever met.​
Rui works in a shop that is just so fucking expensive despite dodging hefty Tobita prices.​
The shower and playtime was great.​
The shower and playtime was short.​
The shop is easy to find despite not having a website.​
The shop is buried within the maze of the Shinchis.​

Rui is so beautiful, I don't really even want to share. She is like my "Asahi" of Osaka, which is literally the remark I made to a TAG comrade in arms that introduced me to the Shinchis. Though I have my own amazing options in Kanto, I could seriously see myself crawling all the way out there to see her again and complete that unfinished nut.

Inasmuch, if you like my recommendations, or prefer the "candy girl cutie" with bronze skin and girlfriend-material body proportions, Rui will not disappoint. Many cheers to her and her career in Matsushima!

Last edited:
Thank you for submitting your review!

Approved: 2/19/2023

Shit, how it's possible to leave with blue balls with the run you gave her.
Anyway great review again you described it like a chief (y)

Reactions: requiemmorrow
I am determined to visit this woman again and finish this story in May. To make sure I get a proper massive orgasm I will burn the thick wad of cash a man must pay for two hours with her (probably about ¥60,000). If things go well I might even try to talk her into visiting Tokyo…not sure how that’ll turn out but I do know of girls that will come to play in Kanto for a few weeks at a time.

Hoping and praying that she won’t quit bouncing that supple ass of hers on other dudes till I can meet/meat her again.

I am determined to visit this woman again and finish this story in May. To make sure I get a proper massive orgasm I will burn the thick wad of cash a man must pay for two hours with her (probably about ¥60,000). If things go well I might even try to talk her into visiting Tokyo…not sure how that’ll turn out but I do know of girls that will come to play in Kanto for a few weeks at a time.

Hoping and praying that she won’t quit bouncing that supple ass of hers on other dudes till I can meet/meat her again.
broooo let's meet again 😁

Just returned from Osaka but I think I also have to go back soon 🤣
...unfortunately Shinkansen back and forth costs as much as a whole session 😑

Reactions: requiemmorrow
Btw how expensive is night bus to Osaka? Shinkansen primarily for a mongering trip seems a bit excessive 🤣
2500 each way.

2500 each way.
I thought it was 8,000!
Holy shit...I need to know what I have been doing wrong.
(Seeing a super fucking idiot here on TAG today, I am going to try to find out on my own first.)

Reactions: Cinnabums
2500 is the dirt cheap overnight bus

Cool thanks...that sounds cheap. I also have to look into it. Shinkansen is 14k one-way. Better spend the money on girls than on transportation 😅

Also I heard it is common to hang out in public toilets, that's pure savings!

• Haha
Reactions: Airnest and Danbo