Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour for ¥33000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Late March 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

My Language Ability – Fluent in English. Limited understanding in basic Japanese, even more limited in the ability to speak basic Japanese.

Rio's Language Ability – Fluent in Japanese (obviously), conversational in English.

Communication during encounter – The encounter was mostly in English, as Rio's English is much better than my Japanese. Rio's English is conversational, but not fluent. That being said, her English is really good. I've seen many of the often recommended English speaking providers in Tokyo (you can see my other reviews) and I'd say Rio's English is better than almost all of theirs.

Prelude to the Encounter:
Up until this point in my trip, all of my experiences with p4p had been in Soaplands in Tokyo. The next leg of my journey was taking me to Osaka, and while I initially didn't plan on engaging in p4p there, I did notice that Osaka services popped up from time to time when I hit "New Posts" at the top of the page, so I figured I may as well look into it since I'll be there for a bit anyway. That's when I noticed one name that kept popping up over and over again: Rio at 南天. The reviews were so overwhelmingly positive that I knew I had to see her.

While my research about Matsushima gave me an idea of what to expect when walking around, I wasn't prepared for actually experiencing it. Surprisingly, despite the fact that I am obviously a foreigner, and despite the fact that I certainly am not a very attractive guy, nearly every shop that I passed tried to call me over. It was very difficult to ignore all these beautiful woman asking me to go to them, but I had one mission and one mission only – to see Rio.

Finding the shop wasn't too hard, but when I got there I wasn't sure I was in the right place. There was the mamasan in the front, and a gorgeous woman sitting behind the counter putting on her makeup. She was beautiful, but her hair was pink/purple, not the blonde hair that other users had described, so I wasn't sure if it was Rio or not. Neither of them called me over, or maybe they just didn't notice me. At that point, even though I'd done p4p a number of times in Tokyo, it was always booked through the provider, and I was a bundle of nerves because I was terrified of actually trying to have to explain who I was looking for and the details that come with this sort of thing in Japanese. So rather than do what a normal person would do and go up to them and ask, my anxiety took over and I walked around for a bit. Big mistake.

By the time I got back to Nanten, maybe 10 minutes later, the beautiful woman behind the counter was gone and just the mamasan was there at the front. Again, she didn't call me over. This time I worked up the courage to ask if Rio was there. She said that she was, then tried explaining that it would be a long wait. I could understand she was saying it would be longer than an hour, but I wasn't sure of anything else she was saying (based on what ended up happening though, I believe she was trying to tell me that there were two people who were ahead of me). At that point I no longer knew how to really navigate the conversation so I started using a translation app. Except she would reply in Japanese which I couldn't fully understand. I wasn't sure if she was telling me to wait or to come back, but eventually I was led to a waiting room. When the mamasan came in with a heated blanked to give me in case I wanted to take a nap, I knew it was going to be a very long wait.

After waiting around 2 hours, Rio finally comes to greet me, and lo-and-behold, she was the gorgeous woman I had seen earlier with the pink/purple hair (meaning I could have saved myself a lot of waiting time had I approached her when I saw her earlier. Oops!). She apologized for the long wait, which I said was not a problem, and then she led me up the stairs to her room. Her room, which I would later come to learn after seeing another provider in Matsushima, is actually really nice. She keeps the lighting low, and has some neon heart shaped lights in the room. As other users have mentioned, she has large mirrors surrounding both the side and the front of the bed. It's a really cool set up and it looks great.

She handed me some snacks and we made some small talk, which involved her asking me how I knew about her. She was curious, especially since I had just waited for almost two hours to see her. Since I knew she already knew about TAG I saw no reason to lie about it. She said she was really grateful for TAG, and how a lot of the users she met so far had been super good to her (so be sure to keep treating her well, everyone!). We made some more small talk, I paid her fee, and once she returned she had me undress and it was time for the shower.

Narrative of the Encounter:
Once the shower was finished and we were all dried off, it was off to the bed. She had me lay down and she climbed on top of me. Maybe it was the fact that walking through Matsushima was really overwhelming for me, or maybe it was the fact that I had just waited nearly two hours for her, but whatever the reason I found myself extremely anxious despite the fact that I had done plenty of p4p at this point. She asked me if I'm nervous, to which I reply yes. "Don't be nervous", she said. She looked right at me and said "pretend I'm your Japanese girlfriend for the night" before leaning in for a DFK so sensual that I couldn't help but believe that she was, in fact, my Japanese girlfriend for the night.

After pulling away from the kiss, she pointed out the mirror next to the bed, and then started kissing her way down my body, starting with some nipple play before moving on to an extremely sensual BBBJ – the best one I've had from any provider so far. She licked my dick from shaft to tip while making eye contact before putting me in her mouth with the best technique I'd felt so far. All the while, she made sure to position her body to create the perfect angle for viewing what she was doing in the mirrors next to her bed. It was an absolutely incredible experience, and I struggled not to cum from it.

Once that was done she started to reach for a condom, and I stopped her to ask if I could eat her out first. She said of course, and I began to go down on her. She moaned a bit while I did it, nothing too exaggerated, and did a good enough job making me believe she enjoyed it.

With that finished, she had me lay on my back and reached for the condom again. She gave me a brief BBBJ before proceeding to put the condom on me using her mouth. She then asked me the same question she asked the other reviewers - "ever made love to a Japanese woman before?". I didn't want to lie to her and say "no", and answering "yes" would have been kind of lame, so I responded with "Not one as beautiful as you" which got a bit of a chuckle out of her.

She climbed on top of me and we began with cowgirl. She was incredibly tight, and her technique was nothing short of amazing. It varied from the standard cowgirl to a squatting cowgirl, and again, she was cognizant of the mirrors next to her bed and made sure to position her body in a way that gave incredible views. From time to time, she would slow down, and lean down, wrap her arms around me, and give me more extremely sensual DFK's while continuing to ride away. It was an extremely hot, extremely passionate experience.

We changed positions for a bit, from missionary then to doggy. Doggy, while usually not something I love, was amazing, once again due to the mirrors she has surrounding her bed. It was incredible seeing her from behind, while also seeing her face reflected in the front. She was always incredibly cognizant of where the mirrors were, and made sure to look engaged and like she was having the best sex she's ever had at all times. It was incredibly sexy.

We then changed back to cowgirl, and she used the same amazing techniques as before. She picked up the pace, and moaned more and more as I got closer and closer, until I eventually couldn't contain myself and came while she continued to ride me. She slowed down and leaned down for passionate DFK's while I was still inside of her, and I basked in the afterglow. Eventually she got off me and cleaned things up a bit, before laying back down for some cuddling.

Eventually the timer rang and it was time to go back to the shower. After washing up and getting dressed, she gave me some more snacks before we headed downstairs. We chatted a bit at the entrance before we said our goodbyes and I promised her that I would be back soon.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I've seen a number of providers up until this point, and while they've all been great, even with my favorites there's always been something missing. With some, for example, it was a lack of a GFE, while with others, it was a lack of DFK and passion in their technique. This isn't the case with Rio – she's the complete package. She had me believing that that she was my girlfriend and that the sex with me was so incredible that she simply could not get enough, with a technique so good that I could not get enough either. In fact, while finalizing the draft for this review, I went and saw her a second time (in what was another absolutely incredible experience), and am planning on seeing her as many times as time (and money) allow during the portion of my trip in Osaka/Kyoto. She's a truly amazing woman and I cannot recommend her enough.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 4/12/2024

Nice review. I just found myself unexpectedly going to Osaka pretty soon so now it is time to actually start reading reviews of this Rio girl I keep seeing mentioned. Seems like theres a reason shes mentioned a lot!

I mentioned in my Rio post I was going to get a lot of hate for this but to this day, having seen the both of them, I still firmly believe Rio's better
Having seen them both, I agree with this take as well. Kaoru is great, but Rio is just on a whole different level from every other provider I've seen. I was in Osaka/Kyoto for 8 days, and on 4 of those days I went and saw Rio. I just could not get enough of her. I even cut one of my days in Kyoto short because I wanted to go back and see her again one last time before I had to leave (and booked a 2 hour session for the last one since I wanted to spend as much time with her as possible). Every single time was a perfect 10/10 experience. I'm low key debating whether or not I should take the Shinkansen for a day trip back to Osaka on my last full day in Japan just to see her one last time, since who knows when or even if I'll be able to see her again. She really is that amazing.

I mentioned in my Rio post I was going to get a lot of hate for this but to this day, having seen the both of them, I still firmly believe Rio's better
not trying to defend kaoru or anything but I am not sure what is the point of comparing here. different price different place also. people can still go to both.

I do wish people still go to other shop to discover new talent before going to rio, but I cant blame if people spend all their time for rio.

Reactions: playboy1990
I do wish people still go to other shop to discover new talent before going to rio, but I cant blame if people spend all their time for rio.
I feel the same about people and Kaoru (or just y-shirts in general), especially with the new tax, but not everyone can just drop 30k yen on the hopes that they get a good experience

Reactions: joshuas
I feel the same about people and Kaoru (or just y-shirts in general), especially with the new tax, but not everyone can just drop 30k yen on the hopes that they get a good experience
Ya I have limited resources and I don’t want to waste it on a bad experience. I read 2 reviews from this batch about girls who talk about how they hate their job and don’t offer certain kissing or touching. I know what I’m getting with Rio. I don’t have to keep asking if certain services are ok or not. Less stress.

Last edited:
I hope you didn’t have to wait two hours each time! Haha.
Thankfully no haha. The first session and last sessions I saw her on a weekend, and those were my longest waits (two hours and one hour, respectively). The other times I saw her were in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday, and the waits were much shorter.

I understand this sentiment, but for me the main reasons I haven't tried anyone other than well-reviewed providers is not really the money, but my limited time and limited Japanese ability. I was only in Osaka for a few days so I wanted to go with what I knew would be great rather than a gamble. Plus, part of the enjoyment of an experience is actually talking to the provider, and I don't want to awkwardly run into a situation where I'm sitting there talking through DeepL the entire time. There's already a big enough language barrier with the providers I've seen that actually speak decent English. I realize that's on me though, so I hope that when I come back to Japan next year my Japanese will be decent enough to have a basic conversation at least.

More specifically with Rio though, it's more like I found my favorite. I'm the type of guy where when I love a song, I'll listen to it over and over again, or when I love dish at a restaurant I'll order it every time I go back. It's kind of the same with Rio and Matsushima. That being said variety is nice sometimes, and I did manage to see another provider in Matsushima who is a great provider in her own right who I also highly recommend (review pending). She's been reviewed before though.

Hey just a heads up for any people that wanna see her this week the sheet they have at the door says she’s off this week until Friday/Saturday. Im pretty disappointed reading all the raving reviews and having her not available but I thought Id give anyone reading a heads up. The sheet says shes there basically all next week and on though. Also if anyone recommends an alternative GFE provider in Osaka before I go to Tokyo tomorrow evening please pm me. Thanks
Look for Rina at Tennoden, she’s also well reviewed here on TAG.

Didn’t managed to see Rio but Rina fucked me really well 🙂 (review pending)

She's the other girl I tried to see along with Rio when I was there and it was no dice for either of them when I was there...I'll be trying again.

She's the other girl I tried to see along with Rio when I was there and it was no dice for either of them when I was there...I'll be trying again.
yeah was planning to have sessions with RRR (Rina, Rika, Rio) but only managed to meet one.

yeah was planning to have sessions with RRR (Rina, Rika, Rio) but only managed to meet one.

Actually that's right, I had to go back to one of my reviews and check - it was Rio and Rika I was looking for, not Rina...but I may as well add her to the list too.

Reactions: playboy1990