Guest viewing is limited

Osaka Area Matsushima Shinchi - The Greatest GFE ever. I popped 3x!!!

Mr Osaka

Retired
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Matsushima Shinchi - The Greatest GFE ever. I popped 3x!!!

Service Name:
Matsushima Basic Course

Provider Name:
On my excitement, I forgot the shop name but it was on the main street

Website/Contact Info:
N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes - 16000 yen (with free extra minutes)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was a lazy evening and I just got off work and I am looking for some action. Since it is basically too late for me to go to Tobita (6pm onwards is late for me in terms of Tobita since I do not want to get service from a girl that has been drilled by more than 5 guys already that day). My favorite playtime in Tobita usually rangers from 2pm to 5pm.

So I decided to hop on the Midosuji Line and then Chou Line and head on over to Kujo from Umeda and over to Matsushima. As expected, all shops are open during that time and one of the shops that I am always eyeing in Matsushima just opened. So I made the usual laps gauging the reaction of the girls based on my repeated laps. Some mamasans and girls get pissed at me for walking back and forth but the shop that I was eyeing keeps on calling me everytime I pass and even say some English words such as "come here" or "stay".

I entered the shop and there was only this girl sitting there at the front desk (usually there are 2 to 3 girls) but I want to choose the shop that has only one girl because I don't want to bump heads with another guy on the second floor in case another girl is servicing a guy.

So I entered the shop and introduced myself as a gaijin (I am a half Japanese guy that grew up overseas so my Japanese is shit). Mamasan told me it was okay and we went upstairs and she introduced the price list to me. I chose the 30 minute course (a decision that I regretted later on). After paying, she went out of the room and after a few minutes, the girl went inside and we were alone. The girl's name is Eri and she is 20 years old, and while she is not as beautiful as the Tobita Girls, I don't really care about the looks as long as she is not old enough to be my mother or she has a great personality. She has a G cup and one of the largest natural breasts I have ever seen on a Japanese girl.

She speaks very basic English, so I had to expend my entire miniscule Japanese vocabulary so that I can communicate with her. She said it was okay to communicate in English and she knows all of the basic words. We talked for a while (maybe 3 minutes) until she told me to take my clothes off so that we can go to the shower together. I though she was lying about her age, but when I saw the assets, damn she was telling the truth! While inside the shower, she washed my penis and upper body. She also washes herself but allowed me to put the soap on her (including her breasts and pussy).

After the shower, we went inside the room again and she dimmed the lights and we started right away. She kissed me to my surprise (DFK). I was surprised since this was something I did not expect. Then came the foreplay and this is one of the best parts. She allowed me to do DATY (do not imitate me if you do not want to contract any diseases). While I read from some of the reviews here that the girls usually have a very stinky BO coming from their genitals, Eri does not have it. As a matter of fact, her pussy smells and tastes like some of the virgin girls that I banged before. At this point, we got heated already and she inserted the condom and we started with mish.

From my experience with Tobita, you want to try as many positions as possible to find that sweet spot, so I only used one position every 3 minutes and then switched again. I regret doing that because the girl really wants to spend a lot of time in one position and she tells me not to rush it. I popped once in the mish position and when I took my dick out, the girl said that I am still hard so she took off the condom and gave me a BBBJ!! I got hard again, so she took another condom and we did mish again. After a few minutes, I popped again!!

We laughed and we talked for a while until I got hard again, so she reached for a condom again, but I told her, can I just get a BJ, and she obliged right away. While she was sucking away, she asked me if I want to do a 69 position, so I said yes! She sucked away while she rested her pussy on my face! After a few minutes, the timer sounded and she said it was time. I told her I am sorry and she said she wants me to pop again so she continued despite the expired timer. I popped while she was giving me a handjob.

After the deed is done, we went to the shower and cleaned ourselves, but my dick erected again. I said sorry for the very short time and I promised that I will come back again and will choose a longer time. After getting dressed, she hugged me tightly and kissed me. On the way to the train, I still kept thinking about her, so when I arrived home, I went to the bathroom and popped for the 4th time LOL.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Did not expect this level of service when I stepped in Matsushima today. I went home a happy man and planning on when I will be visiting her again in the future.

Thanks for your report, sounds like you had a great time!

Approved: 10/29/2022

Reactions: Mr Osaka
3 pops in 30min😮 .... I haven't done that since 13 year old me discovered how to get a free trial to Playboy TV.

If you have that level of chemistry with a girl, depending on you language ability it wouldnt be unseemly to politely ask for her line (to make repeat business more accessible).

Granted I've never been to any of the Shinchis in Osaka so everything I just wrote may not apply.

Last edited:
3 pops in 30min😮 .... I haven't done that since 13 year old me discovered how to get a free trial to Playboy TV.

If you have that level of chemistry with a girl, depending on you language ability it wouldnt be unseemly to politely ask for her line (to make repeat business more accessible).

Granted I've never been to any of the Shinchis in Osaka so everything I just wrote may not apply.
She had my type of body for a girl, not so thin not so chubby 😁

Title of Your Review:
Matsushima Shinchi - The Greatest GFE ever. I popped 3x!!!

Service Name:
Matsushima Basic Course

Provider Name:
On my excitement, I forgot the shop name but it was on the main street

Website/Contact Info:
N/A

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes - 16000 yen (with free extra minutes)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2022

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I was a lazy evening and I just got off work and I am looking for some action. Since it is basically too late for me to go to Tobita (6pm onwards is late for me in terms of Tobita since I do not want to get service from a girl that has been drilled by more than 5 guys already that day). My favorite playtime in Tobita usually rangers from 2pm to 5pm.

So I decided to hop on the Midosuji Line and then Chou Line and head on over to Kujo from Umeda and over to Matsushima. As expected, all shops are open during that time and one of the shops that I am always eyeing in Matsushima just opened. So I made the usual laps gauging the reaction of the girls based on my repeated laps. Some mamasans and girls get pissed at me for walking back and forth but the shop that I was eyeing keeps on calling me everytime I pass and even say some English words such as "come here" or "stay".

I entered the shop and there was only this girl sitting there at the front desk (usually there are 2 to 3 girls) but I want to choose the shop that has only one girl because I don't want to bump heads with another guy on the second floor in case another girl is servicing a guy.

So I entered the shop and introduced myself as a gaijin (I am a half Japanese guy that grew up overseas so my Japanese is shit). Mamasan told me it was okay and we went upstairs and she introduced the price list to me. I chose the 30 minute course (a decision that I regretted later on). After paying, she went out of the room and after a few minutes, the girl went inside and we were alone. The girl's name is Eri and she is 20 years old, and while she is not as beautiful as the Tobita Girls, I don't really care about the looks as long as she is not old enough to be my mother or she has a great personality. She has a G cup and one of the largest natural breasts I have ever seen on a Japanese girl.

She speaks very basic English, so I had to expend my entire miniscule Japanese vocabulary so that I can communicate with her. She said it was okay to communicate in English and she knows all of the basic words. We talked for a while (maybe 3 minutes) until she told me to take my clothes off so that we can go to the shower together. I though she was lying about her age, but when I saw the assets, damn she was telling the truth! While inside the shower, she washed my penis and upper body. She also washes herself but allowed me to put the soap on her (including her breasts and pussy).

After the shower, we went inside the room again and she dimmed the lights and we started right away. She kissed me to my surprise (DFK). I was surprised since this was something I did not expect. Then came the foreplay and this is one of the best parts. She allowed me to do DATY (do not imitate me if you do not want to contract any diseases). While I read from some of the reviews here that the girls usually have a very stinky BO coming from their genitals, Eri does not have it. As a matter of fact, her pussy smells and tastes like some of the virgin girls that I banged before. At this point, we got heated already and she inserted the condom and we started with mish.

From my experience with Tobita, you want to try as many positions as possible to find that sweet spot, so I only used one position every 3 minutes and then switched again. I regret doing that because the girl really wants to spend a lot of time in one position and she tells me not to rush it. I popped once in the mish position and when I took my dick out, the girl said that I am still hard so she took off the condom and gave me a BBBJ!! I got hard again, so she took another condom and we did mish again. After a few minutes, I popped again!!

We laughed and we talked for a while until I got hard again, so she reached for a condom again, but I told her, can I just get a BJ, and she obliged right away. While she was sucking away, she asked me if I want to do a 69 position, so I said yes! She sucked away while she rested her pussy on my face! After a few minutes, the timer sounded and she said it was time. I told her I am sorry and she said she wants me to pop again so she continued despite the expired timer. I popped while she was giving me a handjob.

After the deed is done, we went to the shower and cleaned ourselves, but my dick erected again. I said sorry for the very short time and I promised that I will come back again and will choose a longer time. After getting dressed, she hugged me tightly and kissed me. On the way to the train, I still kept thinking about her, so when I arrived home, I went to the bathroom and popped for the 4th time LOL.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Did not expect this level of service when I stepped in Matsushima today. I went home a happy man and planning on when I will be visiting her again in the future.

Sounds like you had a some exceptional service there, far better than anything I've ever heard of at Matsushima. I echo the sentiment above--you should've tried to get her LINE. That said, back in my day, that area (Taisho, Dome) was a hub of low-level yak activity with tons of chinpira and bottom-rank members getting up to all sorts of stupid shit (brawls, harassing foreigners, etc.) so just be careful while in the area.

That said, back in my day, that area (Taisho, Dome) was a hub of low-level yak activity with tons of chinpira and bottom-rank members getting up to all sorts of stupid shit (brawls, harassing foreigners, etc.) so just be careful while in the area.
During my last time there, the place seemed a lot more normal than what I was expecting for a red light district. There were families and children playing through the area, and nothing seemed that sketchy

Reactions: Icyblu and Mr Osaka
Sounds like you had a some exceptional service there, far better than anything I've ever heard of at Matsushima. I echo the sentiment above--you should've tried to get her LINE. That said, back in my day, that area (Taisho, Dome) was a hub of low-level yak activity with tons of chinpira and bottom-rank members getting up to all sorts of stupid shit (brawls, harassing foreigners, etc.) so just be careful while in the area.
yeah that was my mistake. Got the shop's meishi though but unfortunately, her schedule is not there, and also, I tried going back a few times, including tonight but I could not see her sitting in the shop. 😭

That said, back in my day, that area (Taisho, Dome) was a hub of low-level yak activity with tons of chinpira and bottom-rank members getting up to all sorts of stupid shit (brawls, harassing foreigners, etc.) so just be careful while in the area.

Thanks. I will keep this in mind, especially now that Matsushima has become my new playground LOL.

During my last time there, the place seemed a lot more normal than what I was expecting for a red light district. There were families and children playing through the area, and nothing seemed that sketchy
Exactly this! I remember walking out of a shop there in the afternoon once and two kids were playing badminton in the street, pretty much right in front of it. Dad was watching and chatting to them. It made the whole thing seem very surreal.

Reactions: da2369 and Mr Osaka
yeah that was my mistake. Got the shop's meishi though but unfortunately, her schedule is not there, and also, I tried going back a few times, including tonight but I could not see her sitting in the shop. 😭
She could've also switched shop as well, not an uncommon occurence

If the girl is not there, ask the mama-san. You can also ask the mama-san for her schedule or when she is going to work next. Most girls plan out their schedule and inform the mama-san, a small minority though don’t inform the mama-san and kind of work irregularly or seldom work.

She could've also switched shop as well, not an uncommon occurence
I have tried going around the area looking around the shops and did not see her. I went the same time when I got the service.
If the girl is not there, ask the mama-san. You can also ask the mama-san for her schedule or when she is going to work next. Most girls plan out their schedule and inform the mama-san, a small minority though don’t inform the mama-san and kind of work irregularly or seldom work.
Yeah I will try to talk to the mamasan again when I go back. She was kind and knows how to speak basic English.