Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 16000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time to Matsushima Shinchi. It’s alive and kicking at least! I had gone to walk around Tobita Shinchi earlier in the night and there were LOTS that I liked.

I tried one shop at first with a girl wearing a cowboy hat. Went upstairs and I was trying to ask if I could touch in broken Japanese, but I guess she got frustrated and I basically got kicked out lol.

By this time, it was getting dangerously close to midnight, when the shops are supposed to shut down. I tried to find a couple of the cute ones I saw during window shopping, but sadly they were gone. I settled for a decent one in kinda a schoolgirl outfit. Face maybe about 7.5. I thought she had boobs too, but when we went upstairs, she had none.

Paid and then she comes back to the room with food and the change. As far as I can remember, I did get BBBJ and did get to DFK. When the warning timers went off, I was nowhere close to finishing. I coulda sworn I was getting shorted, but I was pretty wasted lol.

So yeah, just packed it up and kept positive that it was a decent experience. This is only the beginning…

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I’m ever in the area again, I’ll definitely check it out! I wanna try Tobita too, as for the shortest time, it’s essentially the same price and the girls are hotter.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ojaysee
Thanks for your report from Osaka!

Approved: 11/11/2021

Service and/or Provider's Name:
Matsushima Shinchi, can’t remember the names of shop nor girl

Date of Encounter:
October 2021

Contact Method:
Walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
30 minutes, 16000

Type/Location:
Shop Location

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
First time to Matsushima Shinchi. It’s alive and kicking at least! I had gone to walk around Tobita Shinchi earlier in the night and there were LOTS that I liked.

I tried one shop at first with a girl wearing a cowboy hat. Went upstairs and I was trying to ask if I could touch in broken Japanese, but I guess she got frustrated and I basically got kicked out lol.

By this time, it was getting dangerously close to midnight, when the shops are supposed to shut down. I tried to find a couple of the cute ones I saw during window shopping, but sadly they were gone. I settled for a decent one in kinda a schoolgirl outfit. Face maybe about 7.5. I thought she had boobs too, but when we went upstairs, she had none.

Paid and then she comes back to the room with food and the change. As far as I can remember, I did get BBBJ and did get to DFK. When the warning timers went off, I was nowhere close to finishing. I coulda sworn I was getting shorted, but I was pretty wasted lol.

So yeah, just packed it up and kept positive that it was a decent experience. This is only the beginning…

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
If I’m ever in the area again, I’ll definitely check it out! I wanna try Tobita too, as for the shortest time, it’s essentially the same price and the girls are hotter.

Some friendly advice from a former Osaka resident, if you're after the hottest girls: Skip Matsushima and all the other obscure Shinchi districts and stick with Tobita. More importantly, GO EARLY. In my time the prime time was around 4:30ish, but as I understand it--with COVID restrictions--the shops are opening even earlier. You want to hit the blocks at that sweet spot when the "good" shops are opening and before the entire world shows up. Rule of thumb, be there before the sun goes down and before all the salary-jerkoffs get off work. It probably wouldn't hurt to just show up at 3pm, grab a few tallboys from the supermarket and case the area gauging the reactions as the shops open.

And then there's Spa World right up the street where you can wash off all traces of what you just got up to.