Mayuki at Versailles

Soapland Name:
Versailles

Soapland Provider Name:
Mayuki まゆき - https://y-versailles.com/profile/top/castCode/201167/

Soapland Website:
https://y-versailles.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
120 minutes - 90K Yen (80K + 10K Gaijin Tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
I saw Mayuki while browsing through Versailles roster and saw her cute 'tongue-bite' cover. Her Twitter states that she accepts foreigners, so I tried to make a reservation.

Notes:
I'm just a regular white/european looking guy.
I don't speak Japanese other than some words/sentences.
I categorized the review into parts, as well as added a tldr in the end for those who don't want to read the whole stuff.

Reservation:
Unfortunately, her DMs are closed; only the people she follows or Twitter subscribers can message her. Just fyi, this is basically an option that can be changed in the privacy settings, but apparently she didn't change it. Anyways, I contacted her via Line and made the reservation. She told me to confirm a day and two hours before the appointment. She basically said that either shave properly on the same day of reservation, or just let the hair grow a bit. Totally understandable.

Arriving Versailles:
Upon arriving to the store, I said I had an appointment with Mayuki in Japanese. Unlike my previous encounter with Versailles, this time a guy told me to follow him and we walked across the sidewalk. I guess Versailles has a few shops around Yoshiwara. This shop was much better than before. In my opinion, it still feels like the other mid-tier soaplands. After a bit, the guy came with a water and collected the money. The man asked me a few questions about shaving, starting from my bottom to my legs. This was a first for me, but it's probably because Mayuki had an incident before so they just want to make sure. After 20 minutes of waiting, I got called and Mayuki was waiting for me. The waiting time was so long, even though I was told to be there before 15 minutes of my appointment. Shop-wise, I'd say CLUB39 and Moulin Rogue is better than Versailles (yet cheaper). This is obviously my personal opinion, but Versailles is just your another mid-tier shop with stunner girls on their roster.

First impressions about Mayuki:
Mayuki is really cute. She’s kawaii type of girl with a nice body and breasts. She greeted me and told me to follow her into the room. After taking my shoes off and entering the room, I sat down. Fortunately, the room was lit this time! She's really young and giggly, which is a great thing to see. While she's not 'that good' in English, we could hold conversations with her broken English and my broken Japanese. Her English is better than most providers, though.

Part 1 - Warming Up:
After chit-chatting a bit, she undresses me and then asks me to undress her. She's so smiley and her conversations was actually interesting, not just the usual ice-breaker stuff. She then guided me to the bath area where we washed and then I waited in the tub while she prepares the mat. She put some sort of lotion in the tub and it smelled amazing.

Part 2 - Mat Play:
After the mat is prepared, she told me to lay down which I obliged. Mayuki's mat play is good. Not the best, not the worst, just good. There was some licking here and there, but it was nothing intensive. Overall, I enjoyed the mat play as usual. After a while of trying different mat positions, she started giving me BBBJ. I realized that CBJ totally depends on the girl, not the store. After a minute or so, she put a condom and started riding me in CG. I tried to move my arm but she rapidly declined and put my hands back to towel. I think she has 'no touch' policy on the mat. She did some LFK here and there in the meantime, but I couldn't finish on the mat. We later on moved to the bed.

Part 3 - Bed Action:
Mayuki asked me if I wanted to drink something and I requested a bottle of water. We chat a lot and could understand each other despite me having a broken Japanese. Just fyi, she smokes e-cigaratte, though she asked me if it's okay to do so. A few moments later, we started round 2 on the bed. Started with BBBJ, ended in CG. I was able to cum shortly after. It wasn't like "OMG this was so good" as I stated in my previous review, but it definitely felt a lot better than the previous session. Mayuki's giggly persona really helped also.

Finishing Up:
She cleans and washes me up one last time. We still had like 10 minutes, so continued to talk until the end. Afterwards, we both get dressed up, she gives me a hug and a really fancy card.

+ Pros:
▪️ Great communication skills.
▪️ Great natural boobies.
▪️ Cute/giggly persona.
▪️ Eye contact during sex.
▪️ Nice BBBJ with some deepthroat action (CBJ is fine, but BBBJ is always a bonus point for me).

- Cons:
▪️ Lack of GFE/DFK (subjective).
▪️ Price/performance balance.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Mayuki is really cute and can carry on conversations. She's more friendly than lovey/flirty, but has a cheerful persona. I wouldn't say that this was the best SL experience by any means, but it was a good memoriable session. She also praised Koyuki a lot, recommended 3P with them when Koyuki is back. Well, only if it wasn't 180k... maybe one day.

Lastly, sorry for all the typos. I know English, but it's not my native language.

Last edited:
Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 8/29/2023

Just fyi, she smokes e-cigaratte, though she asked me if it's okay to do so.
This might be subjective but for me at this price point it’s not really ok. I feel like SL for 90k should set the bar high for hospitality, and smoking while being with a customer is a turn-off for me…
Of course this is very subjective, smokers might not mind at all 😅
Great reviews by the way @skymich

Reactions: skymich
I had Akane earlier this year and was similarly led across the street from the store with the reflective walls. similar experience with waiting a bit longer than expected as well.

Appreciate your review of Mayuki as i wanted to book her and Koyuki for a threesome earlier this year but had to cancel due to clash in timing :(

Reactions: Alice and skymich
Great review!

I think Mayuki is an AV actress named 優月せら. Though not my type but glad that you had a good time with her.

Reactions: skymich
I was going to write a review of Mayuki and Koyuki as I did the double team option 3P which was really awesome but I did it for 160k not 180k. Mayuki is great and I had a great time. Akane wasn’t bad either but I agree Mayuki is more friendly than GFE.

Reactions: Alice and skymich
The man asked me a few questions about shaving, starting from my bottom to my legs. This was a first for me, but it's probably because Mayuki had an incident before so they just want to make sure.
I can get shaving face but this?

Did someone come in with hedgehog balls and left her all ripped up?

• Haha
Reactions: CharlieSimms
Is why i stay as smooth as a baby seal. An added bonus is it makes my peepee look bigger. ☺️
download.jpeg

Seals do grow old!

She told me to confirm a day and two hours before the appointment.

Sorry if I'm asking the obvious here, but did you call the shop to confirm? Or did you confirm with the lady via Line?

Sorry if I'm asking the obvious here, but did you call the shop to confirm? Or did you confirm with the lady via Line?
Best to assume that you gotta either call the shop or go there physically a day prior to confirm.

However, for my experience with Versailles, Akane offered to inform the shop staff on my behalf as i stated i didnt have a japanese mobile during my initial Line message.

Reactions: Alice
In my experience, booking via line directly with the lady works well. However you’ll need to inform the shop the day before that you’re still coming and arrive 20 min before starting time. Sometimes you’ll get option to get picked up at Minowa or Nippori station and sometimes even Ueno.

FYI the staff at Versailles usually tell me to check a week in advance and “see the schedule”. So to make an advance booking past a week you’ll need to seek out the girl yourself on line / Twitter etc usually they post the schedule on their Twitter or personal page. Mayuki is easy to book since she knows English (speaks it well too). So does Hinami at Segregario or Moe at Hisyo who was well reviewed on this site.

In my experience, booking via line directly with the lady works well. However you’ll need to inform the shop the day before that you’re still coming and arrive 20 min before starting time. Sometimes you’ll get option to get picked up at Minowa or Nippori station and sometimes even Ueno.

FYI the staff at Versailles usually tell me to check a week in advance and “see the schedule”. So to make an advance booking past a week you’ll need to seek out the girl yourself on line / Twitter etc usually they post the schedule on their Twitter or personal page. Mayuki is easy to book since she knows English (speaks it well too). So does Hinami at Segregario or Moe at Hisyo who was well reviewed on this site.
As someone who saw both Moe and Hinami, they do not speak great English (I think Moe's a bit better but I communicated with her in Japanese) and I highly encourage anyone who wants to see them to communicate in Japanese.

Can you explain more about the shaving part? Like why did they ask you about your bottom and your legs?

Can you explain more about the shaving part? Like why did they ask you about your bottom and your legs?

If there is any stubble in those areas, it can be very uncomfortable and painful for the lady especially in a mat play situation. It’s a well known no no for soapy punters. If you want to remove hair down there and play safely, do not do it yourself with a razor.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
If there is any stubble in those areas, it can be very uncomfortable and painful for the lady especially in a mat play situation. It’s a well known no no for soapy punters. If you want to remove hair down there and play safely, do not do it yourself with a razor.

This explanation makes sense and clears things up for me.

I was here not too long ago, but with Koyuki. Tenchou also asked me something about shaving but I honestly had no idea what the context of the questioning was since my Japanese ability isn't that great. I gave the Tenchou a confused look and he was like 'under hair' and 'no cut?' I was like yes, 'no cut'. At that point I was half wondering if he was asking me if I wanted the Koyuki to shave or not, which seemed a bit much to me but that probably wasn't it. I was also half expecting to have to shave or get shaved during the session down there. But nothing weird regarding shaving happened and it went off without a hitch.

There was a laminated sheet in with an explanation which I probably should've read more carefully saying something about chafing and discomfort. I can't remember if it was in English or if I was using the Google translate app on it....

Can confirm about stubble, I forgot to shave the morning of my appointment with Shigure (Club 39) back in the summer, and they were not thrilled about me offering to eat them out (I had shaved the day before but just goes to show you).

Hey I have a question on how do you find the contacts (twitter, line, etc) of the girls for Versailles?