Guest viewing is limited

Me & GF looking for fun. Fly into Tokyo Jan 16.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2forfungz

TAG Member
Reaction score
She is a hot english speaking 29 yr old Chinese. I'm a 45 year old American male we are a fun couple. Just looking for new friends. Couples or male. I can watch or participate. A good connection is a must. We plan to do bliss out and other sexy activities. We have WeChat a day WhatsApp or message here is great. Hope to hear from you lovely people.

He hello,
This is my last night here and into some fun... love to play with the woman while man is watching... still looking?

We are in Tokyo until Jan 22, planning to go to Olive 21 this weekend. Could be good to connect, please PM us if you're interested

She is a hot english speaking 29 yr old Chinese. I'm a 45 year old American male we are a fun couple. Just looking for new friends. Couples or male. I can watch or participate. A good connection is a must. We plan to do bliss out and other sexy activities. We have WeChat a day WhatsApp or message here is great. Hope to hear from you lovely people.
I am in tokyo. Looking for threesome with couple.

Reactions: Subbychan
I’m Very interested but I’m a woman my girlfriend who completes the couple request do you have comes to Tokyo four times a year I can check to see if he will come around the time you will be here. You will only be here for one day?

I’m Very interested but I’m a woman my girlfriend who completes the couple request do you have comes to Tokyo four times a year I can check to see if he will come around the time you will be here. You will only be here for one day?
Sorry I made a typing mistake that it’s guy friend and not girlfriend

Status
Not open for further replies.