90 minutes, 35k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
It's about time I had a poor experience in p4p I guess, I've been quite successful so far. Having previously been to this shop and having a good time with Amane, I decided to head back there at 8:30am on a Monday - also because there is a discount between 6:00-10:00.

I had looked at the girls available on cityhaven and the only one that really caught my eye did happen to be Karin. I had never been with a girl under 150cm before, and she has decently large boobs to boot. Seemed like someone I would like. When I was presented with my options the only card was Karin - great I thought, that works. I paid my 35k (5k discount for early hours) and waited about 20 minutes before being led to her room. Luckily I was not wrong about my assumption that I would like how she looks - she is quite attractive! She is just a little bit chubby - but she carries it well and her ass look great because of it. Her face is quite cute too. She greeted me very friendly in really good sounding english with little accent. Just a note, even tho the english she does speak sounds really good - she does have only basic English ability.

Everything to this point was going great, unfortunately its the service where things fall apart. She undressed me, then I undressed her. I started to feel her up a bit and she had me lie down. She went in for what I think might have intended to be a kiss on the cheek? I tried to kiss her on the lips, and tried to more deeply but she would not open up to that. So only a few light kisses then she quickly went down to my nipples. She sucked those a bit, but there was no suction or force on it so I didn't feel much. She kissed all across my chest and stomach eventually down to my balls. Finally she took me in for some BBBJ which lasted about 4 short sucks before she was putting the condom on. She climbed into CG and she is actually decent at this position. Unfortunately, she only stayed there for a very short while before she wanted to lie down for mish. In mish she put up both her legs so her feet were on my thighs, so she could control how deep I could go. It made it hard to even get it in she was already being so restrictive, and to boot she was even closing her legs a bit to essentially cover herself down there. When I did get it in, I very quickly was losing my boner and yet at half mast she started complaining about going only a little bit, I heard a "chotto" in there. Totally limp now, she asked if I wanted to take a break (at this point i've done next to nothing and it's been maybe 10, 15 minutes max, most of which was undressing). I just said, lets move to the bath.

Her bath was fine, nothing amazing, but luckily not terribly bad either. She rubbed against me some while I felt her up - all was fine here.

We sat on the bed and ordered tea, took a short break even tho I really didn't need one. We chatted a little bit and luckily shes fine at this, a decent conversationalist especially considering language barrier. All was fine with this too.

I asked for mat play and she said that is how it will finish. I said ok (but I assumed we still will use the full session time - I mean that's expected right?) and she started to prepare the mat. She eventually called me over, and I laid down on the mat and she proceeded to body rub all up against me. While I can't complain about an attractive naked lady rubbing over me, this mat play was missing any kissing or licking at all. There was no BJ during mat play. Nothing involving the mouth at all. Eventually after we had been flipped for a bit she made her way to my dick and gave a HJ to get it fully hard. Condom on and back into CG. Again, she's actually decent at riding so this was not too bad, it just didn't last very long at all and I obviously didn't finish in time. She said lets do a HJ to get the pop which at this point in my mind theres nothing I can really do but agree. Full on jackhammer, immediately. It still took a long ass time to pop, but eventually if you jackhammer it long enough it just has to finish the job... and it eventually did.

She cleaned up while I sat in the tub and then called me over to dry off. She haphazardly dried off my chest then turned me away. I finished drying off myself which is not a big deal, but if you're going to offer to dry me off at least dry off my back. I saw we had 20+ more minutes on the clock so I sat on the bed expecting we would just chat some more, maybe cuddle some. However, she just handed me my clothes. During this time I was clearly not too happy and I was no longer responding all so enthusiastically, but I don't think she noticed (or maybe just didn't care). Clearly the session was done and I finished dressing and she rang the front. Time was 10:00am and while I did not check the clock for the exact time, I am certain I didn't not step into the room until 8:50 at the earliest. To be honest I was a little annoyed with the shop now too for letting a session finish 20+ minutes early - but maybe this is a common request with some people who just want to leave early, I don't know. Maybe i'm just a pussy for not pushing back - but as a foreigner without much Japanese I really don't want to try complaining or arguing about it. It is what it is, it's not the worst thing i've spent 35k yen on I guess.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I also want to clarify I don't necessarily think the girl is maliciously bad or anything like that - I think she's just not very good at what she does yet, and maybe just pretty unexperienced. The potential is there with her nice body and face, but damn. Cannot recommend her at this point in time. I should probably pay more attention to CH reviews (and notice she only has 3 of them at time of booking)

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/7/2023

I'm sorry to hear. I had a stellar experience at Barubola with Meru Yumeno just a few weeks ago, got BBFS I didn't even ask for.