90min 21K + hotel 2K + scam 5K

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a precedent meeting with Kanako that was decent, I decide to try another girl and choose Saki.
What a mistake.

From the beginning, she didn't even try to talk to me. She just ask me to pay.
The shower was a 30 seconds endeavour. Water, soap , rince and done thank you. Go dry yourself.

Now then, I don't want to bodyshame her or anything, but when you look at her pictures, she seems to have a nice figure. The reality is pretty disappointing.
She is not like a chubby girl. She just have a fat belly, absolutely no ass (I may have more than her and I'm built like a stick) and no boobs.

She doesn't try to make an effort, the blowjob sucks (badumtss), she doesn't respond much to cuni and it's kinda boring. So then I hand her the condom she gave me at the beginning, she ask for 5k more. I'm annoyed and tired of her shitty bj and idk maybe it will be different (yeah sure) who knows. So I gave her the 5k but at this point I'm not in the mood anymore and have a hard time staying hard and she really isn't helpful, even my hand would feel less emotionless. I don't care anymore, I just want this to end so I try to cum as quickly as possible.
When I'm done, she just go to the shower. I then go alone while she brush her teeth.

It's over, we barely say goodbye, we are halfway through the timer but I don't care, I'm relieved to not see her face anymore.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
What to say ? There were no attractions, no efforts, nothing. I guess I should thank her because she killed my horniness for the time being so I will not spend money for a while (economy 101).
Not sure if I want to give another try at KG after that.

Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

Sorry for the bad experience and thanks for the heads up.
Wishing you a better experience next time somewhere else/with another provider.

Thanks for the review.Doesn't seem like much in Okinawa. I will have to give it a try.