32k 80 min 2k nomination

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Unfortunately, my first soap experience in Tokyo this year was overall mediocre. I looked at online prices, and when I showed up they brought out a special price list for me (gaijin), which always pisses me off. Overall, the staff person i interacted with was pretty decent, and when I expressed hesitation over the gaijin tax he backed off 2k... There were also only 3 girls that were gaijin friendly, the one that i picked was my last choice, but the only one experienced in mat play - big mistake.

The girl was not as cute as the pictures, and was chatty but not sexy in the least. No sexual cues or hinges of flirting, just talk talk talk and burn up time.

After the chair, i requested mat, which she obliged. Pleasant but unimpressive mat play, mediocre kissing and mediocre bbbj... During fs she was extra noisy, i though she was having like usual, but she booted me off and said my dick was too big. I have had this happen a couple time in Japan, they really do have tiny pussies here. She then swapped to bj, but it was mostly hand with a little licking the tip... Lame af... I requested a real bj, but to no avail.

After we finished, there should have been time for another go, but she just talk talk talk and burned down the candle...

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Shop is probably ok, if expensive relative to what I saw in Okinawa, but this girl was pretty half-assed...

Reactions: Cinnabums
Thanks for your report, appreciate your time to share your experience.

Approved: 9/30/2022