120m & 34000 JPY

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Feb 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Had a flight in the late afternoon that day, feeling like I have nothing to do that morning, I did some research and decided to visit Yshirts third time (Met Kaoru and Marina previously). Based on the schedule, I decided to book Arisa due to the picture and comments in cityheaven. I sent her twitter a message and she replied pretty quickly so we confirmed a 120 session at 8am. I was kind of regretful of the time, which I would explain later.

After waking up around 6am, I went out of the hotel around 7:20 am and it was raining outside. I thought I caught cold after spending a rainy day at Kamakura so I was basically not mentally & physically prepared lol. After arriving at the soapland around 7:50am and telling the staff about my reservation, I was led into my familiar waiting room and quickly noted Arisa was ready.

Appearance
She doesn't look quite like her picture with a heavy makeup and I would guess late 30s for her actual age. She had a nasal pattern like Uchiha Itachi and teeth doesn't look good.

Personality
Pretty good although our communication was hard.

Service
Her mat play was pretty good, she performed BBJ and rim job for me and used her body to slide over me. Her tongue was so good and kissed all my body. Her blowjob was so good that I almost cum in her mouth! She took my dick out of her mouth immediately and I sadly cum. She was smiling with Yabai and I was kind of embarrassed the mat play ended this way.

After mat play, we ordered some drinks and had a small chat then we quickly went to the bed play. After playing my dick for a while and I felt like I was going to cum again. I asked her to stop and rest for a while. She performed a massage for me and I almost felt asleep! At that time, I just wanted massage and nothing else :ROFLMAO:. In the end, she did BBJ for me again, trying to make me harder and unfortunately I was still not in a good status. After riding upon me for few minutes I cum again🫣.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Arisa doesn't speak English at all and I'm kind of nervous for the whole process since both of us don't try to speak. The price is reasonable but you may need to think for a while if you don't speak Japanese and decide to pay Arisa a visit.
I'm thinking to start learning Japanese to avoid this kind of awkward experience, is N2 good enough:D

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024