Meeting AV actresses with limited Japanese

firstbadman

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I'm reposting a sentiment I wrote about in a different thread. Sorry, but I only have about 2 weeks left in Japan and I'm genuinely interested. I hope someone can share their experience with me or push me toward a suitable place.

I have about 2 weeks left in Japan and meeting an AV actress is on my bucket list. With Corona and everything else I I understand my ability to do this is contingent on certain factors. I'm an Irish guy whose Japanese is n3 at best. Not so comfortable talking on the phone, which is what these places which are ambivalent on foreigners seem to demand. I'm willing to make a booking only in 日本語 if my non-native accent can get me by. Not so confident in my Japanese but I'll do my best if anyone here has gotten what they wanted 日本語で.I'm interested particularly in soaplands that have accepted foreigners because I understand that's less common in the Corona era. I've looked at Toranoana but not quite sure if I have the budget also heard the guaranteed AV actresses require a regular history, not sure if I can provide that with time I've left here.

Please give me some info if you can, I'm not desperate to meet anyone super famous, I just want a special memory to have for myself in this country I've loved but may never live in again ☺️

Can you clarify your requirement a bit more? If you want someone who has at some time appeared in AV, that is not difficult. More specifically:

1. How long ago is ok? Or do they need to be a current actress?

2. How popular? Do they need to have starred in their own titles or is kikaku mono or even fc2-ppv ok?

3. is full service required or a nice to have? Is PSE required? I’m not even sure that exists in Japan.. lol

Keep in mind the higher your requirement the tougher your 2 week window will be. Popular or otherwise known AV actresses that side in fuzoku are infamous for their lack of shifts and flakiness in keeping the ones they have.

Also didn’t one of the indies here at one time do AV…. I could be off on that tho.

Everything that Charlie said and also if you want an AV star you must not be limited with your budget.

Reactions: CharlieSimms
Can you clarify your requirement a bit more? If you want someone who has at some time appeared in AV, that is not difficult. More specifically:

1. How long ago is ok? Or do they need to be a current actress?

I guess not current is okay, I'd just like to know a name to be able to watch a video before meeting, you know?

2. How popular? Do they need to have starred in their own titles or is kikaku mono or even fc2-ppv ok?

Preferably at least one self-title, but really as long as I can find them, that's good.

3. is full service required or a nice to have? Is PSE required? I’m not even sure that exists in Japan.. lol

I don't know what's available, but the former would be ideal, which is why I was thinking about soaplands in terms of getting what's available, you know? I'm not interested in anything crazy.

Keep in mind the higher your requirement the tougher your 2 week window will be. Popular or otherwise known AV actresses that side in fuzoku are infamous for their lack of shifts and flakiness in keeping the ones they have.

頑張ります。笑
Also didn’t one of the indies here at one time do AV…. I could be off on that tho.

? Tell me more

I have about 2 weeks left in Japan and meeting an AV actress is on my bucket list. Not so comfortable talking on the phone, which is what these places which are ambivalent on foreigners seem to demand. I'm willing to make a booking only in 日本語 if my non-native accent can get me by. Not so confident in my Japanese but I'll do my best if anyone here has gotten what they wanted 日本語で.
Since from your other post you say you know about the azfuzoku site, just make a list and go from there. If rhe AV actress works at deli, then phone call may be your only option. If they reject you based on your lack of Japanese ability, then move on, call the next place.
I'm interested particularly in soaplands that have accepted foreigners because I understand that's less common in the Corona era.☺️
Best bet, just go to the shop, walk in and ask for the AV actress you know works there. You can’t hide your gaijin-ness anyways so no worries about the non-native accent. Check out the list from the other thread, see if she still works there, then go hit up the place. Move on to the next if they reject you.

Keep your expectations in check though, what you see on screen may not be what they are like in real life. The sex may be more tame and normal than how you seen them on screen.

You have 2 weeks for a bucket list item, time to get moving.

@firstbadman

Well, if you search City Heaven for ladies tagged as AV女優 you will find quite a few choices. And many shops and girls will show their foreigner friendly status there. And also it’s clear and easy how to book - even online is in many cases possible.

If you are heart set on Yoshiwara, you can search AV女優 ソープ and find a number of sites with information on who is out there. I just did that myself and found Maria Ozawa is now at a soap…! Wow!
You can do what @zerosupblues suggests, but I think a lot of risk there to actually be able to get what you want. Would very much be a roll of the dice. If me, I would definitely go the deriheru route so I can know exactly who I will be meeting. But to each their own of course.

I just did that myself and found Maria Ozawa is now at a soap…! Wow!
Oh shit, say what?!

9e9.gif

@Acid Burn Apparently at Proportion in Okinawa. If u check their page, she is also their cover girl. Chances of foreigners being ok…. I’m imagining the same as Poutine or Will Smith winning the Nobel Peace Prize this year.

Hi everybody, I'm reposting a sentiment I wrote about in a different thread. Sorry, but I only have about 2 weeks left in Japan and I'm genuinely interested. I hope someone can share their experience with me or push me toward a suitable place.

I have about 2 weeks left in Japan and meeting an AV actress is on my bucket list. With Corona and everything else I I understand my ability to do this is contingent on certain factors. I'm an Irish guy whose Japanese is n3 at best. Not so comfortable talking on the phone, which is what these places which are ambivalent on foreigners seem to demand. I'm willing to make a booking only in 日本語 if my non-native accent can get me by. Not so confident in my Japanese but I'll do my best if anyone here has gotten what they wanted 日本語で.I'm interested particularly in soaplands that have accepted foreigners because I understand that's less common in the Corona era. I've looked at Toranoana but not quite sure if I have the budget also heard the guaranteed AV actresses require a regular history, not sure if I can provide that with time I've left here.

Please give me some info if you can, I'm not desperate to meet anyone super famous, I just want a special memory to have for myself in this country I've loved but may never live in again ☺️

If you do not have any limitations regarding money, then you can contact "Tora no Ana". They offer famous AV actresses such as Aika and Natsume Airi.

Standard service is guaranteed (everything except FS).

If your Japanese is good enough (conversational Japanese) then you can book an appointment by phone. If not, ask a native Japanese friend to make the reservation for you.

Reactions: aquy1992
Bollocks. Maria Ozawa is a very successful businesswoman who owns few bars in Philippines. She's definitely not working in fuzoku industry anytime now

https://www.cityheaven.net/okinawa/A4701/A470101/proportion_okinawa/girlid-34065641/

On the roster, handful of reviews, and was updating her diary up until the end of February, with a notice that her next return to the shop will be announced to their mailing list subscribers.

I'd hazard a guess that a couple of years of Corona have not been kind to her businesses overseas.

Not the super stars but there are women who do AV and work in delivery health.

If you don't mind MILFs I can let you know who. PM me

Bollocks. Maria Ozawa is a very successful businesswoman who owns few bars in Philippines. She's definitely not working in fuzoku industry anytime now
Sorry to be rude. But just out of morbid curiousity: May I ask why you believe that?

@Acid Burn Apparently at Proportion in Okinawa. If u check their page, she is also their cover girl. Chances of foreigners being ok…. I’m imagining the same as Poutine or Will Smith winning the Nobel Peace Prize this year.
Thought she lived in Philippines? Managing a hotel or something?
Wow...damn...oh OK yeah got on the mailing list to see when she's available again. And her diary she says "i wanna go to Okinawa!" So yeah.

If you just want to "meet" an AV actress, you could always go to a signing event. You just go and buy a DVD and They are listed on major AV company sites. I went to one years ago that allowed cameras, but no cell phones. They felt sorry for me because I didn't have a camera, and they lent me a Polaroid. I sat down to chat with the actress for a few minutes while she signed the DVD cover. That is probably not want you had in mind though.

Autocorrect to jackass? Really? Thought the powers that be were more pure…. Lol.

Reactions: Cinnabums