Guest viewing is limited

Meeting Busty Beautiful White Women in Tokyo

DevilGod

TAG Member
Reaction score
If you have a fetish for Busty Beautiful White Women in Tokyo, how do you meet them?

Someone mentioned "Hub"?

What is that, if I may ask?

Good Day!

The Fact is I am very into Asian Cultures and Asian Music like K-Pop and J-Pop so I am really looking for Busty Beautiful White Women in Tokyo with Asian Tastes in Food, Music and maybe even Fashion.

Never thought I'd see the day Sinapse-san would recommend Seventh Heaven! :):snaphappy:

Oh that's the "busty white women taking your money and leaving you unsatisfied and horny cafe"

I have yet to meet a white woman in Japan that has all of the traits you mentioned all at the same time.

Having said that, you could hang around bars and other places that foreigners frequent but in my experience, you're actually more likely to find a Japanese girl than a suitable white westerner you can pick up.

I have yet to meet a white woman in Japan that has all of the traits you mentioned all at the same time.

Having said that, you could hang around bars and other places that foreigners frequent but in my experience, you're actually more likely to find a Japanese girl than a suitable white westerner you can pick up.
Lets get acquaintanced then ;)

If you have a fetish for Busty Beautiful White Women in Tokyo, how do you meet them?

Someone mentioned "Hub"?

What is that, if I may ask?

Good Day!
if I really needed to meet the beautiful ones I'd go to auditions for CM or TV shows :D