Guest viewing is limited

Meeting People in Yokohama?

Amarach

TAG Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I moved to Yokohama a few months ago, and am looking to start dating. To be frank, I've never been really comfortable at bars, but I figured I should get out of my shell and comfort zone.

Can you guys recommend some good spots for meeting women in Yokohama? Are there any bars that women frequent looking for dates? What about daytime spots?

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers!

Can you guys recommend some good spots for meeting women in Yokohama? Are there any bars that women frequent looking for dates? What about daytime spots?

I'm sure there are some spots in Yokohama to go to... though my closest friends just come to Tokyo :/ Good question though, let's see what pops up from others!

Are there any bad spots for meeting women? :confused::p

Depends totally of your age and Japanese language level but any pub near Yokohama station is fair hunting ground. Not that there are so many, but a handful including Hub.

Hi everyone,

I moved to Yokohama a few months ago, and am looking to start dating. To be frank, I've never been really comfortable at bars, but I figured I should get out of my shell and comfort zone.

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers!

Welcome to the forum.

As the weather warms up, people get out more, around the waterfront, Chinatown, and shopping areas. I'm always with my wife when I go, so no experiences to relate. But I wouldn't be surprised, especially if you followed Sinapse's advice, of meeting interesting people in Yokohama.

https://tokyoadultguide.com/threads/how-to-pick-up-japanese-girls-effectively-epic-video.14384/

Good luck and let us know how it goes.
rasta-lion-emoji-jpg.6384

Reactions: AliceInWonderland