Idol Kenkyusei (SL) Megu - Great body, solid skills, and is a natural idol type

SpecialK

Here to learn, here to share.
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Megu - Great body, solid skills, and is a natural idol type

Soapland Name:
Idol Kenkyuusei (review location)
Moved to Mizuiro Ribbon (but left shortly)
Currently - unknown

Soapland Provider Name
Megu

Soapland Website:
https://www.idol-kenkyusei.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
39,000 JPY = 35,000 -100 min course fee + 2,000 nomination + 2,000 option (denma)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
After a bad (no passion) encounter with Kanon from Club39 (story for another time), I needed to cleanse my mind and thought I would role the dice at Idol Kenkyusei, I saw on her twitter feed that that Megu (Chan-megu then) was a former ranker in Kawasaki and after being at Idol Kenkyusei for nearly a year, was leaving the shop in a couple of weeks. I thought maybe she would be enthusiastic to make a new customer she could bring to her new store, and would give me enthusiastic service. I was partially right.

I reached out to her through Twitter (now passed to another person) and she was really responsive and friendly. According to her profile, she likes the denma, so I add that option. Head over to to Idol Kenkyusei and find out she will be 20 minutes late for our session and needs to cut it short. Fair enough. I offer to bring her breakfast because I am a manipulative guy, who wants to get the best possible treatment, maybe even equal to the Japanese customers. I head over to Idol Kenkyusei shop, and I am one of two people there. Shop is a bit run down, but not nasty in any way. Pay the man, and then bring Megu's breakfast bento up the 900 hundred steps to her room, all warmed up.

Appearance
She looks exactly like her profile and diary photos, except she has a small mole under her eye. Very cute. Seems to be 22 years old. When she smiles (which she does often) her eyes get squinty like a shiba-inu. Has a great body, with solid heavy perfectly round US c-cups (G in Japan) to the point where I think she get tight upper back muscles from carrying those 3kg bowling balls around. The rest of her body is supple and curvy, in a toned way. Bubble butt as well. Face is an 8/10 for me, but some may find her a 9. Body is a 9/10 for me.

Room
Room is clean and a bit bigger than average for a Soapland. A bit dingy with some mold spots and cracks in the plaster ceiling. Not the best, but not bad and my eye is on the beauty in front as me., so I notice but don't care.

Personality
On top of her great looks, she has a bubbly idol personality that really matches the store vibe. Upbeat throughout the session and tries to be as accommodating as possible in her service, conversation (my Japanese is high beginner/low intermediate at best), and considerate. The breakfast I brought her gets eaten after the first pop. Went on a paid date later on, and she has a great karaoke singing voice, is super cute to chill with as well, watching moves, and sexy when it's time for business. 9/10 personality

Service
Unlike other providers I have been with (some providers at Kira Kira and at Blue Tokyo), she goes through the cleaning rituals first, before the play, just hugs, hand holding, and light kissing. Wash down, brushing teeth, iodine gargle and into the tub for some cuddle time, before drying off, and getting down to business. So far, I am not so impressed, but I am expecting great things from a former top ranker from Kawasaki. We head to the bed and get into the deep kissing and DATY. She seems like it, but not enraptured with it, so after about 10-15 minutes, I grab the denma and start on her clit. She likes it and seems to orgasm after a few minutes (who knows if true). Easy peasy with my trusty assistant. Then I ask her for BJ, and she goes for the condom....ah shucks. Not a big fan of covered BJs, but what can you do. Let her work it at bit and then go to missionary. Up the this point, the service has been a 7/10 experience, with enthusiasm, but not so much pleasure for me, but things take a turn for the better when I enter her.
She is wet and tight, and seemingly enjoying having me inside, which is encouraging, so I pick up the pace, and it gets more heated. Switch over to lotus so I can grab her big heavy breasts while we kiss and pump away. Starts to feel to good, so we switch over to doggy - wow, that view of her ass is amazing, love it. Bring in the denma for the assist and she seems to cum again. After that I cannot hold back and pop once myself.
We lie on the bed chatting and flirting (as best I can with my poor Japanese) and then break out the breakfast bento and drinks.
After the meal, we go for covered round two, this time back to doggy, semi side lying, and side doggy. She is wet and moaning, and I don't last long this time. Pop two with about 10 minutes to spare.
Rinse off, and towel off and a bit of a scramble to get her LINE and set up a future paid date, and I am out right on time. Despite all covered service, I would give her service an 8/10.

For the paid date, I was able to enjoy her more, if you know what I mean, for a longer time with hotel + room service and movie + karaoke (she sings very well). Popped two times, really enjoyed myself, and spent way to much money, and what I would describe as a courtesan experience, rather than soapland play. Her service on the date was 8.5/10

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Megu moved up in the world and joined Mizuiro Ribbon, which charges a lot more than Idol Kenkyusei. I think she was one of the best girls at Idol, but seemed to have left Mizuiro Ribbon soon after. Not sure where she will end up, or what her new name will be. Reached out to me on Line for another paid date, but wanted to add in a gaijin tax. Had to sadly pass, as I am not at that level of wealth, or able to tolerate ridiculous taxes.

PROS - beautiful, cute, bright personality and bubble but with a super cute squinty eyed smile. Good technique, killer body good for both breast or ass men. Nice singing voice to.

CONS - seems like she gets sore from piston sex and can only go a couple of rounds max. Expensive, espcially with the gaijin tax, which I cannot stand for.

Hope to meet her again, when she rebrands and reprices.

EDIT: grammar update and change price and link for consistency.

Last edited:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 1/28/2024

Did I read that correctly... You got charged 20,000 yen gaijin tax at Idol Kenkyusei? First time I've heard of that.

I remember she posted on X that there's an additional 20,000 yen gaijin tax at her new store but I didn't think IKK as well.

Expensive, espcially with the gaijin tax, which I cannot stand for
Edit: review edited and shows the correct price.

I have also paid but decided I won't stand for it no more, so many great shops that don't hate our guts, yes, they despise us!

Its all the idiots that pays that enables it.

Last edited:
Did I read that correctly... You got charged 20,000 yen gaijin tax at Idol Kenkyusei? First time I've heard of that.

I remember she posted on X that there's an additional 20,000 yen gaijin tax at her new store but I didn't think IKK as well.
that’s pretty much how much gaijin tax I paid at Kamakura palace. Seems like a bit of a trend in some of the shops to charge extreme gaijin taxes😑

seems like she is gone from mizuiro ribbon
Her twitter account has also been "passed over" to someone else.
She is starting fresh somewhere else, she mentioned on her last days on twitter and if anyone who wanted her new info could contact her.
Too bad, I messaged her too late for her updated contact...
Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes for 45,000 (+ 20,000 gaijin tax)
seems weird...
don't remember IK having 90 mins course
Even 100 min course is 35k + 2k nomination + 2k megu special fee which gets u to 39k

seems like she is gone from mizuiro ribbon
Yes, unfortunately she left Mizuiro Ribbon and is looking for a new shop. Told me on Line, everything is ok, so I guess she is just not getting enough customers there.
She also passed over her Twitter account. Presumably she won't go by Megu anymore.

Also, this post reads weird as I tried to add her cost while at her new shop, not what I paid at Idol Kenkyuusei. Otherwise people would read her IK price and then feel like they got a bait and switch for her MR price.

Reactions: Alice and Doggyfong
Apparently you could, I just read the review.

I have also paid but decided I won't stand for it no more, so many great shops that don't hate our guts, yes, they despise us!

It’s all the idiots that pays that enables it.
Half true.

True: The Gaijin tax sucks and I won't pay anymore. It only stays in effect as long as people pay it. We need to “vote with our wallets” and get rid of it.
Untrue: I did not pay it to Megu, despite my confusing post. Just posting her current (at the time of writing) prices.
Doesn't matter now, as she is no longer at the shop and no longer “Megu”.
True: I did pay one time at Versailles (Rino) on my 2 or 3rd Soapland experience, but never have again since then.

In the past, I thought Versailles would be incredible, since it's known as luxury soap, and worth the extra price. I also though maybe I could get NS for that price, and due to the girls perceived risk, that cost would make up for it. Instead got a covered BJ and covered FS and a light wallet 🙀
Now I know it's up to the girls to make it high class or not, not a building or price point.

Last edited:
Also, this post reads weird as I tried to add her cost while at her new shop, not what I paid at Idol Kenkyuusei. Otherwise people would read her IK price and then feel like they got a bait and switch for her MR price.
Uhhh...maybe don't do that ? It's confusing, and could be misleading for future bros wanting to checkout the place. You wrote a review for your session at IK, then put the price you paid at IK, how is that not a common sense kinda thing ?

Reactions: MikeH
Reactions: MikeH and Cinnabums
Uhhh...maybe don't do that ? It's confusing, and could be misleading for future bros wanting to checkout the place. You wrote a review for your session at IK, then put the price you paid at IK, how is that not a common sense kinda thing ?
We don't know each other, but you are coming across as a jerk from this post, @robinmask . Was that your intention by questioning my common sense, or are you just having a bad day?

Please learn from Cinnabums comment and his constructive feedback to me. He is improving this site by teaching new people like me, how to do things better, and not just dropping negative comments which in the long run discourages new people from posting, which you seemed to like reading.

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Was that your intention by questioning my common sense, or are you just having a bad day?
You put the wrong website for the soapland that you visited, wrong price and course for said soapland and therefore make the review almost entirely useless as a reference point for other people, and you're wondering if I was questioning your common sense ? We're grown ass men, something like writing an honest review with accurate details of your experience shouldn't be a "how to do things better" that need to be taught, unless you failed English back in high school. I like reading well thought out reviews, (and tbf there's nothing wrong with the actual details of the services that took place), not confusing and/or misleading ones.

you're wondering if I was questioning your common sense ?
I am not "wondering". I asked what was your intention in questioning it, and said you seem like a jerk. Do you understand the difference?
Based on your second comment above and from reading some of your recent posts, it seems like you are a mean person, or a brutally honest person, who enjoys the brutality more than the honesty...

I will fix my post to help others when I have time, but am not really interested in discussing anymore with you. Go spread your poor attitude on other posts, and not reply to this one anymore.

I hope you find some happiness in your life, in the future.

Last edited:
Had a session today with former Megu, now Umika this morning. Will write a proper review later, on her and Cordon Blue.
She still has the same great personality and slightly improved technique. I think she has been taking courses, as her BBBJ skills were superb. She is learning mat which is quite cute and charming to see her trying to remember the moves and fumbling a bit. Felt amateurish but had lots of charm, as well, like a real girlfriend trying to please her boyfriend. Most of the mat play I've experienced is great, but very rehearsed and routine.
On the bed, Umika is ad great as ever, and her bubbly overall GFE is wonderful.

Cordon Blue is really nice inside. The rooms are really spacious and as nice as expected for the price. I can see a clear difference from regular soapland.
Big genkan, bed was wide enough for two to lie side by side, and the bath is actually big enough for us both, like a love hotel jacuzzi. Clean and pristine inside, with very nice style and decor in the rooms. Hallway looks like a nice hotel from 1950s, clean and maintained, but old fashioned. Rooms were big and modern.

Worth 80,000 for two hours at Cordon Blue? Not for us regulars with a budget. This is a place for people who eat steak at the Park Hyatt. Or a Champagne type place.
If Umika moved to Tokyo Blue and charged 55,000 for two hours, I'd go visit her often. She's great fun.