Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Preamble:

Decided to share about SL experience here in Susukino since TAG has been a great source of information in helping me to learn how to navigate around these establishments the right way and not leave providers with a negative impression of foreigners. I am a Asian Male (25) of Chinese descent and have studied a little Japanese, so I mostly start my introductions with establishments in Japanese to at least get my foot in the door and clarify with them that I am a foreigner just in case they mistake me as Japanese. The staff (both Tencho and Megumi) was also kind enough to accommodate my poor Japanglish with google translations for the parts which were harder for me to understand.

I visited the SL's website beforehand and did a little ranking for the girls that I would like to nominate based on the time I was visiting. Megumi caught my eye, and she was my first choice.

Girl Profile: https://sapporo.happiness-group.com/profile.html?girl=gn8strp3

The process:
Learnt that Happiness Sapporo was ok with foreigners on TAG, and decided to pay a visit on a weekday morning. I walked in at about 8:45am (services in the morning usually start at 9am), of which Tencho-san greeted me enthusiastically and in my introduction I mentioned that I was a foreigner. Tencho-san then showed me the list of girls available for the day, and I was happy to see that Megumi was indeed available. I asked if I could go for a longer time with Megumi (standard is 60mins) and Tencho-san shared with me that they only allow foreigners to go for 60mins as a standard rule for their establishment. I then paid up front and proceeded into the waiting room.

Upon being notified that Megumi was ready, I headed upstairs and saw her greet me warmly with a gentle smile. I'd say that the pictures shown on the SL's website did have some photoshop done, but not heavy to the point that what is shown is very far off from what I saw in person. She was more chunky than expected as seen in the photos, but certainly voluptuous and sexy in the nightgown she was wearing. We head into the room, and I do a little small-talk to get to know her better (something I personally like to do). While talking, she helped to take my clothes off and also proceeded to take out her nightgown and bra, and she then motions me to sit on a stool that leaves my jewels exposed and hanging for her to tease and play with. She cleans me up, rubbing soap around my body and then my thighs, playfully teasing me between my balls, rim and then giving me a light HJ, while at the same time she let me have my way with her breast and nipples. Without finishing, she then rinses me off, kissing my dick playfully and inviting me into the tub, of which she proceeded to setup the mat lubricate gel while I admire her body. After setup, we begin the mat play. I am told to lie down on my front first, which she then proceeds to rub her boobs against my butt and back, which felt heavenly. Her nipples were certainly pointy after I had my way with them, of which I could clearly feel with every slide back and forth she was moving. After which she tells me to lie on my front and then gives me a light BBBJ which definitely got me to maximum mast at this point. As if she could tell that I couldn't wait any longer, she slides the condom on and then proceeds to straddle me and off we go with the CG. As she thrusts her hips onto my dick up and down, I respond back with thrusts of my own which she responds with moans with each thrust. We find a good tempo to be in sync and suddenly she starts going down even harder than before, with my dick feeling a tighter squeeze in her pussy. As we continued, I would play around with her breasts, butt as well as share some light kisses with her which stimulated me even more. As I was getting the feeling to blow my load, I share that with her and she proceeds to go down on me at an even higher intensity while giving me kisses, which caused me to blow my load real hard. Afterwards, she proceeded to clean up and we continued with some small talk about things that I could do and experience around Susukino until the timer ran out. She complimented me on my moves which I took with a grain of salt since I mostly let her have her way with me as this was my first visit to this establishment. I then shared that I saw her diary and gave her a gift which matched with the things she mentioned she liked from her diary with some essentials which is another thing I personally like to do since she might mention me in her diary. She then sent me off with a kiss and requested for me to visit her again.

Heading downstairs, I then see tencho-san which hands me a clipboard with a feedback form to rate my experience out of 5 stars in terms of satisfaction, as well as asking me how I got to know of how the establishment exists. I put 4/5 stars for my satisfaction level since I did mind that there was photoshop applied to her photo shown on the website, but her playful teasing throughout the 60mins and CG to finish me off certainly was very good. As for how I got to know the establishment, I ticked a checkbox which was written in English that I got to know of them from friends. I then discuss with Tencho the details of my next visit which he kindly obliged and pulled up google translate for the parts hard to communicate across which I greatly appreciate the effort. This was also done while he was juggling other customers waiting to see the girls they nominated as well. After answering all my questions, tencho-san then sees me off encouraging me to pay a visit again.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Post experience comments:

I am glad that a good soapland like Happiness exists in Susukino, and will indeed pay a visit again while I continue my holiday in Sapporo. At least, the post nut clarity certainly motivates me to progress with my Japanese studies more earnestly.
If you do plan to make your own visit, don't forget to clarify with tencho-san on the rules as it may vary from person to person. My advice is read up as much as you can on how you can behave to get the best results out of your experiences in SL in general. Foreigners which do not know how SL's work are what establishments seem to worry about since many things can go wrong, especially with a language barrier.

This is my first post, so do feel free to provide feedback on my review on what I can do to provide better information.

Before I forget,

Please do not share my review with any providers without my permission. I do not wish to have providers know that I am dropping reviews about my experience in any capacity.

Last edited:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Nice review! To help you with your Japanese studies though, never call anyone tenchō-san. That's like calling your teacher sensei-san. The shop manager is simply tenchō.

Reactions: nightaurum
Nice review! To help you with your Japanese studies though, never call anyone tenchō-san. That's like calling your teacher sensei-san. The shop manager is simply tenchō.
So what do you call Mr Tencho?
天朝君?
天朝様?
天朝ちゃん?

ah shit. I have another review upcoming which I can't edit anymore which uses tenchō-san too 🙃 Thanks for the correction