2 dates, each 3-hours, each 55,000¥, + Love Hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
November 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had the pleasure of meeting Megumi twice in November. Obviously, the first date was a positive encounter because I repeated as soon as possible, with more positive experiences. So this review is an amalgam of both dates.

I was immediately struck by Megumi's bedroom eyes, which are fuller and deeper than her photos. She is petite (around 5'2" as advertised), with glossy black hair which cascades over slim shoulders, beautifully enhanced breasts (so much so that I didn't notice the enhancements on our first date until she pointed them out on our second date!), a flat stomach, tight bottom (from squats at the gym), a luscious shaven pussy, warm thighs, slender calves, and tiny feet. Top to bottom easily passing for her advertised age.

Megumi (Megu-chan-chan, in-joke) is a very intelligent woman, able to talk freely on a variety of topics, from movies to politics. Having spent time abroad, her English skills are good (with a suggestive accent) and we only used our translators a few times. So she is a great date if, like me, you prefer the fuller experience of conversation and sex.

Speaking of which, Megumi confessed to enjoying trying new things in bed. She has tried and is open to many cumshots, but said she had never had a man come into her cupped hands… until I happily added this to her collection. She loves having her tiny toes sucked and, although she can and does take the lead, she likes a man to be a man between the sheets and between her legs. She is very receptive to DATY and welcomed my every hungry kiss, tongue, and finger.

She is a great kisser, all in with tongue and mouth, her fingers in your hair (what little I have left anyway!), on your ears and neck. But her coup de grâce (literally, "stoke of death") is her amazing BBBJ.

Prior to which, she had dressed in a school girl costume, with pigtails, playful laughter, and lots of "sensei"-ing. On both dates, I sat on the edge of the bed, legs spread, and she knelt on a pillow in front of me. She needed no direction. She took me to the root, deep-throating with sexy little gagging sounds, before bobbing back and forth. She encouraged me to move her head by pulling her pigtails. Several times, I had to pull her head back from the brink, and she would kneel, all smiles, caressing my thighs or tonguing my nipples, but keeping away from my pulsating erection until I guided her down again and she resumed her deepthroating. On our first date, I masturbated into her cupped hands. On our second, she took me CIM. Now, here she showed her real skill. A lot of girls keep bobbing as you ejaculate. But Megumi stopped moving at exactly the right moment and allowed me to buck as I needed to when finishing in her mouth. She then took care of me with a warm towel, like a “chinko onsen”!

Of course, we also had steamy intercourse. During which Megumi did not close her eyes (like many girls, imagining Tom Cruise) but stayed with me (built more like Totoro!) in the moment, pulling my head down for hot kisses and pleading, "Sensei, fuck your little school girl." OK.…. Oh! and I indulged in a little spanking of that cute bottom, with her wriggling as she lay across my thighs.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Megumi comes very highly recommended from me. She is worldly-wise, sexually-skilled, and utterly insatiable, in a compact package of dynamite urges and open minded fun. Two of the best experiences I have had in a long time.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/6/2023

I was going to wait til after the new year to see Megumi, but looks like I'll have to get myself an early Christmas present instead.

Word of caution, if you're passive, don't bother booking this one.
She definitely appreciates the strong male lead type. I got the impression that she's not into Asian men.

Reactions: daijimono
I saw her twice while I was in Tokyo in December and can confirm she is a gem. She is extremely sexy and knows what she's doing in the bedroom. I am Asian American and not the most aggressive guy and had no issues with her.

Reactions: daijimono
Great review. Already have too many people on my want to see list but maybe i gotta add this one too

I saw her in October, I was the first guy she got from AM.
I also confirm she's really great. Sexy, horny, and really loves sex.
I'm not the most aggressive guy either and it didn't seem to be a problem, but I can see how the experience would have been better if I would have been more aggressive.

And as I'm French, I found her French to be pretty good. It was nice to speak in French but it was not very sexy for me.😅

Reactions: AsiaHand
Status
Not open for further replies.