Walkin

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes 15,000 yen + 2000 yen

Type/Location:
Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Since the shop has started offering sexier play I've been frequenting this shop more often.

The last time I went wasn't great though. I wish I could remember if she mentioned her name but I was too tired from a long day of work to recall it.

Anyways, like my last review it was the same new play. Make sure to tell the guy from the beginning what you want. I always say the below and get confirmations.
- "hajimari kara hadaka desu ne"
- "osawari daijobu desu ne. teman mo"
- "sumata to fera mo daijobu desu ne"

Then I ask him to show me the girls for an extra tip of 1000 or 2000 yen.

Once that's established and I pick the girl, we walk into the room together and I basically strip, start talking to the SP while stripping her. I'll put her hand on my crotch and sometimes they say dame and I say "ja cheenji shiyo. oniisan wa daijoubu datte" and then they say "hai hai wakatta".

From there body wash and flirting getting extra GFE play. My tip is to speak basic Chinese with them. From here I usually get 1 pop with hands from them. I tell them something like "2kai gambarou".

Then they wash off the soap and massage begins.
Then flip. Then sumata, BBBJ.

Momo was hairy as a jungle and so I turned down sumata this last time.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
For 15,000-17,000 it's not bad. No hotel needed and easy double pop. Zero GFE and requires more work than I have energy for sometimes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your review, apologies for the delays!

Approved: 7/16/2019