Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
20,000 yen 100 minutes

Type/Location:
Shop

Language Notes:
Japanese / Chinese

Details of the Encounter:
So, I couldn't book my usual girl from Japan Erotic Massage so I decided to drop by one of the best massage shops in Tokyo in Meguro, Angel.

The management and menu has completely changed!

Before you got clothed massage for around 12,000 for 90 minutes (I think it was). Bikini was an extra 4000 yen above that.

Now bikini is the base price and if you pay 20,000 yen for 100 minutes you get fully nude therapists! Also, touching is okay! This is what I confirmed with the door woman / manager.

So for 100 minutes the breakdown is...
- they wash your body in a bikini in the room on the mat while teasing. I popped here while fingering her and sucking her titties. she'll give you a HJ here.
- Go to shower come back
- Massage for 40 minutes.
- Playtime / HJ but you can get much more.
- Shower.
- Done.

Cute girl, nothing amazing, and I had to break out my basic Chinese to communicate. She licks *everywhere* and I got her to do sumata too, moaning the whole time and pretty much dripping over me. It was kinda nuts how wet she got.

80% of the massage was the usual but the 20% was more wild than this place has ever been.

Shot twice and got my money's worth.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
It's an old favorite and despite the price hike they've added more erotic service with the same old great massage.

Last edited by a moderator:
Went today, had Aya. Beautiful girl but bit of a dead fish. Experience was dissapointing overall for 20k. Just one pop at the end. She got naked for the massage but no sumata or anything close. One to avoid. Id like to go again and meet a more fun girl like the OP did. I went a couple years ago and met a nice friendly bubbly, slightly unhinged lady there- the same lady with the nude service wouldve been great.

I always see the sign for this place when I'm coming out of the "place across the street" but have never thought to try it. This review makes me consider trying Angel.

I always see the sign for this place when I'm coming out of the "place across the street" but have never thought to try it. This review makes me consider trying Angel.
Yeah my gut feeling is i got unlucky

I remember going there once.. Didnt see any option for 20k service. Got a bikini massage that was not too great, and a HJ that wasnt too great either..
Might give it another try though. Although for 20k Id rather go across the street to Oedo and gamble there..

I remember going there once.. Didnt see any option for 20k service. Got a bikini massage that was not too great, and a HJ that wasnt too great either..
Might give it another try though. Although for 20k Id rather go across the street to Oedo and gamble there..

Can you elaborate on what 20k gets you at Oedo? I’ve only ever paid around 12k upfront.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
YMMV here. Speaking Chinese with the lady tencho and provider will go a long way in creating rapport...
Yeah i think its the provider too. I went a while ago and the girl was great. This one I doubt her attitude wouldve changed whatever language I spoke.

I visited this establishment 4 or 5 times. I noticed a huge change in attitude when the male manager is there and when he isn't. I got Aya and another woman's name I can't remember. Aya was a dud, even though I took the 18,000 yen 'Special Course' which involves the woman being naked. But the other woman I got, was a total bombshell, funny, playful, extremely attractive. (This was in February of this year).

I feel that the service is better when the male manager is around. Regardless, I stop visiting it because I found alternate establishments closer to my office, with better bang for my buck.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I visited this establishment 4 or 5 times. I noticed a huge change in attitude when the male manager is there and when he isn't. I got Aya and another woman's name I can't remember. Aya was a dud, even though I took the 18,000 yen 'Special Course' which involves the woman being naked. But the other woman I got, was a total bombshell, funny, playful, extremely attractive. (This was in February of this year).

I feel that the service is better when the male manager is around. Regardless, I stop visiting it because I found alternate establishments closer to my office, with better bang for my buck.

Same here. My good experience was with the male tencho there and bad experience was aya and the female tencho