http://onlyone.tyo.cm/sp/detail781.html

Appointment Length & Costs:
100 min ¥20,000

Type/Location:
Shop in Meguro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
This place has been reviewed a few times, but Minami is new. I called the shop and asked who was available. Minami was the only girl available and I got the standard “kawaii desu yo”. I was skeptical since her photos seem to be heavily photoshopped.

Got to the shop and paid. The rates are higher than the webpage. Service includes table wash, massage, HE. At some point the provider will fully disrobe. Some girls allow more touching than others.

Was led to the room and told to take off my clothes. Just as I was naked in came Minami and I was pleasantly surprised. She is very pretty and was wearing a very revealing neglige showing her ample cleavage. She greeted me with a big smile, a hug, and peck on the cheek. She said it was her second day at the shop. I would guess her age to be early 30’s or so with very nice proportions.

So the shower was being used so she kind of sat in my lap while we waited. Just chit chat and she allowed my hands to roam. Before I knew it I was staring at her lovely breasts and soon caressing them. Shower opened up so headed to the shower room.

Table wash was fairly standard. She gave a thorough wash and both sides. What I liked is that she took care not to splash water in my face. After the wash, she helped dry me off and back to the room.

Started out on my stomach and she gave an average massage. Good effort but not as hard as I like. She also sat near my head and massaged my shoulders a little which allowed me to caress he butt some more. While I’m still on my stomach I can tell that she is fully disrobing. She then gives the feather touches all over my back side and then rubs her breasts on my back. This goes on for a little and then the flip. Does a little paizuri and she can tell that I’m ready for the HE. She lays besides me and allows me to caress her and again light kisses while she is getting me to climax.

After the deed was done, took a shower by myself and there was still some time left over so she massaged my shoulders a little more. Got dressed and left very satisfied.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Minami has a great attitude and smiles a lot during the session. I’m not much of a talker, but had a good time chit chatting and just joking around. I think she is well above average in looks, body, and personality. I’m sure that it will be harder to book her in the future. Her photo is a little over the top but it is her and she would do fine with a less photoshopped one.

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 10/26/2021