Vulkan

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Pururungang

Date of Encounter:
Jan 2015

Contact Method:
http://smart.cityheaven.net/tt/i-pururungang/S5GirlKeitaiDiaryList/?girlId=8768157

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 min :13000 yen; no bra course:1000 yen; nomination : 2000 yen; facial: 5000 yen; hotel: 2300 yen

Type/Location:
DH in ikebukuro

Language Notes:
Japanese

Overall Rating:
3 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I called on Friday afternoon to reserve an appointment with Maomi, but the guy who picked-up the phone suddenly got unfriendly when I asked him if she is ok with foreigner customers. He told me to come and choose at the shop; I didn't have chance to explain that I've used them in the past and he just hanged up the phone. As @johnnyboy84 mentionned before, some foreigners have probably fucked up there before/recently. I advise to not use this shop if you are not very confident on your japanese ability and unable to have smooth interactions with japanese people in general.

In the next day I went to the shop and ask for availability. Maomi was full booked, for Chiaki I had to wait two hours and for yurie a little bit more than one hour; as I had other plans afterwards I gave up and went back home. I called them in the evening and asked for an appointment with yurie on the next day early morning and this time it was ok as they remembered me from my visit earlier. Since I asked for 10am, i had to call them on Sunday morning to confirm. I made the mistake of leaving my place and made the phone call from ikebukuro station: at 9:50 they told me that they didnt manage to contact yurie; as she was available around 11am when I checked the website, my guess is that she just overslept...
Went back home, and kind of gave up for the weekend. Around 3pm I decided to make an appointment for meguru in late afternoon.

She arrived on time, undressed her coat and was no bra under her sweater as requested. She gave me a hug and I started to play with her tits while standing and still with clothes on; quite exciting! Here tits were really really huge, seriously.

As for her face, the pictures are quite accurate; not so much my type as she looked like a "good girl" which Is not really my type. She also looked older thsn expected maybe early 30s. She had also a very polite way to speak that always makes me uneasy with women; I prefer the friendly and talkative type ( maiko, former of OL-style if you hear me ...)
She kept smiling and looking at me saying "ecchi" but it didn't really turn me on. Again I prefer the eroi type that will whisper in the ear how naughty SHE is (maiko please come back!).

She then washed me in the shower with her body, which never happened to me before in pururungang. She is a pro (former mat girl apparently) and is doing her best to give a good service.

Then bed, kisses, bj paizuri. The it was time for my first facial. I usually find those exciting in jav so wanted to give s try. The problem is that she didn't have that look on her face telling "please make a mess of my face" and was closing her eyes as strong as she could. So I gave her everything (a lot) around her mouth but it was not as enjoyable as I thought. Then I gave her tissues and went to the shower to clean myself. She was still willing to play but I didn't felt like it and she cleaned me again in the shower and we left around the 40 minutes mark.

She was enjoyable and gave her best to give a good service but not really what I was looking for. I am more into women with lots if pheromones that the cute type. I should have waited for another occasion to meet Maomi but it was my fault as well for being indecisive and not stick to my original choice.

@Goiter did you have a chance to try Chiaki? I remember you saying that you found her hot in another post.

On a side note, when waiting at the shop, you can ask for the pictures of other girls to consult in a book.
I have too say that narumi looked incredibly hot; too bad she only works on weekdays afternoon. Thumbs up for akari, Maomi and maybe Chiaki as well.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
A nice women with a great sense of service. Not my type but will definitely work for other guys.

When I call, I tell them I am a VIP member and everything is cool. If it is with a girl I have book five plus times it works out. Sometimes the guy who answers the phone might be new and has to confirm with a more senior staff member and they usually tell that guy they're cool with me.

I am moving at the end of next month so I really can't punt for awhile. Kurumi told me she will be taking a long break because of school. Meguru seems to be in my range over what works with me.

Meguru looks cute and I think she is worth a try.

Anyway, a girl I want to try next is Rosa.

Looking forward to reading your Rosa review. She has quite bad reviews but her ranking is quite good now, so could be just bullshit reviews. They mentioned that her tits are fake by the way.

As long as I can touch them and sink my teeth into them and fuck them, they're real to me

Thank you for your report ! I hesitate to book for Meguru also one day but I m afraid about one point. The girls at pururungang seems great but a little fatty, is she ?

My rule of thumb is compare their height and measurements (specifically waist) and they have always been accurate for me. If their height is below 160cm and their waist size exceeded 60cm, then they are fatties