80min 16.000

Type/Location:
Home

Language Notes:
English good, Japanese Good

Overall Rating:
4 out of 5

Details of the Encounter:
I called hipness and asked what girl would be available that night. They told me Melissa or Cindy would be, so I checked her pictures at the website and Melissa seemed pretty good. I was a little in doubt, since I've read some good reviews on Cindy and none on Melissa, but I decided to give it a try.

When she arrived home, I thought she would be kidding me. She was gorgeous. Really sweet face and good body. She looks like a girl I know and that I always wanted to fuck, so it was like a dream come true. I told her that right away. She seemed to think I was just flattering her, but I wasn't. I was pretty damm happy.

We had a very good time chatting. She is very outgoing and it seemed like I was meeting an old friend. She told me she had already showered, and I had too, so we went straight to bed. It was awesome. She kisses good, she cuddles good, she sucks awesome. She has a really cute face, so it's like heaven to watch her suck you.

Then we started fucking and she's pretty good too. I think we made every position there is, but I don't know why I didn't pop. She was really concerned about it and sucked me ferociously, the I took her from behind, but still, nothing. I even asked her if we could extend the time. I would off course pay the price, but she already had another appointment.

Then she left, and I was left dreaming that I will call her again someday.

The only reason I am not putting a 5 out of 5 is the stretchmarks in her waist. I guess those come from child birth.

But then, she is probably the best girl I've had in Tokyo. And this in Hipness for half the price you pay in the other providers...

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Best girl ever

Reactions: just4fun
Thanks for the review. She looks great in the site pics, but I wasn't sure whether to meet or not. Convinced now!

Nice. She looks hot. Is she really that petite? I like tiny women...