Guest viewing is limited

Mens/ Ladies toilette matter at offices in Japan

Everyone is always talking about Japanese people not washing their hands but i’ve never noticed it. Always crowded near the washing tables in the ladies rooms.

Reactions: Yuriko
Always crowded near the washing tables in the ladies rooms.
I'm going to venture to guess you've never spent time in corporate Japan? If you have some female friends who have ask them about this.Turns out the women are just as bad as the men.

Reminds me of a story from university. I'm sure it's adapted for other universities in other cities.

3 male students were at a conference, and went to pee. One was from the University of Toronto, one was from York, and the other was from Ryerson. After they were done, the U of T student washed his hands thoroughly, using lots of soap, and several paper towels. The other students looked at him, and he said, "At U of T, they teach us to be sanitary." The York student washed his hands briefly, using a little soap, and 1 paper towel, saying "At York, they teach us to be frugal." The Ryerson student didn't wash his hands at all, saying "At Ryerson, they teach us not to pee on our hands!"

Reminds me of a story from university. I'm sure it's adapted for other universities in other cities.

3 male students were at a conference, and went to pee. One was from the University of Toronto, one was from York, and the other was from Ryerson. After they were done, the U of T student washed his hands thoroughly, using lots of soap, and several paper towels. The other students looked at him, and he said, "At U of T, they teach us to be sanitary." The York student washed his hands briefly, using a little soap, and 1 paper towel, saying "At York, they teach us to be frugal." The Ryerson student didn't wash his hands at all, saying "At Ryerson, they teach us not to pee on our hands!"

Thank you for sharing a funny story !! I wonder how Japanese version would be.For example, one from Tokyo, one from Osaka and one from
Hokkaido!!! (^^)

Everyone is always talking about Japanese people not washing their hands but i’ve never noticed it. Always crowded near the washing tables in the ladies rooms.
I wouldn't say it's a Japanese thing, probably more of a guy thing. I can't speak on behalf of women since I don't go in the ladies's room but whether it's in Japan or the US, I always notice a good majority of guys don't wash their hands. It's quite disgusting.
Unless of course every guy is just able to take care of business by letting it hang with no hands. In that situation, it's just impressive.

My cock is clean and I have good aim.
Why do i need to wash my hands after?
I always wash my hands before touching him. He’s so beautiful and clean.

As for the women’s hygene question; dunno about hand washing but from my younger years working in bars and restaurants and cleaning the toilet areas after a shift: you’re all f*cking nasty, gender doesn’t day discriminate in how thoughtless people are when using shared spaces.

Reactions: MikeH and Sudsy
I wouldn't say it's a Japanese thing, probably more of a guy thing. I can't speak on behalf of women since I don't go in the ladies's room but whether it's in Japan or the US, I always notice a good majority of guys don't wash their hands. It's quite disgusting.
Unless of course every guy is just able to take care of business by letting it hang with no hands. In that situation, it's just impressive.

I'm imagining the office scenes... It's VERY sexual harrassment thing to do cheeky imagination of your

boss, coworkers go to the toilet, touch his dick, maybe rub a bit, do the job, don't wash hands, get back to his office, would he do something cheeky going to his sub desk and show something typing on the sub's keyboard, to show his power over her, if his sub was a female worker?

I love this imagination.

I pick up his glance, adjusting his trousers after business, looking at me,,, always makes me gigle in my mind. It happened with a Japanese boss I used to work for, as well.

My cock is clean and I have good aim.
Why do i need to wash my hands after?
I always wash my hands before touching him. He’s so beautiful and clean.

As for the women’s hygene question; dunno about hand washing but from my younger years working in bars and restaurants and cleaning the toilet areas after a shift: you’re all f*cking nasty, gender doesn’t day discriminate in how thoughtless people are when using shared spaces.

I imagine your nice and clean beautiful cock!
But, that's true... sorry when it comes to using shared toilets, some people become so bad, and do such things... I even don't like when another lady is in the toilet area and even you have otohime toilet sound bustered system, but toilet user don't use otohime and pee sounds burst out
in the public toilet. If they don't have it, then that's life, but it's very uncomfortable to me, to have to hear pee, while I'm putting make up in the office toilet.

With the exception of Truck Stops. They are pretty much, go in and do your business. If it is not crowded the unwritten rule is to give at least one stall or urinal space between you and the guy next to you. If we do socialize we are multitasking it, in order to get back to the affairs at hand.

The female restroom...It's like a fricking girls club and in the states especially at stadiums during games, the lines tend to be LONG because of well, social interaction.

Late to the party here, but let me one to tell you... I work in these high-rise buildings and visit some fairly upscale offices.
These men (can't comment on women) just barely splash water on their hand when they come out of the toilet stall or form the urinal.
No soap, just about 1 second or less where they dash their ONE HAND under the water and then walk about of the bathroom.

At lunch time, or just after, people brush their teeth, there's more cleaning going on around that time.

Generally though, I rarely see soap or proper washing being done and it's GROSS.

Late to the party here, but let me one to tell you... I work in these high-rise buildings and visit some fairly upscale offices.
These men (can't comment on women) just barely splash water on their hand when they come out of the toilet stall or form the urinal.
No soap, just about 1 second or less where they dash their ONE HAND under the water and then walk about of the bathroom.

At lunch time, or just after, people brush their teeth, there's more cleaning going on around that time.

Generally though, I rarely see soap or proper washing being done and it's GROSS.

THANKS!!! Now I am definitely purchasing plurel

Reactions: TheScientist

Sorry, that Japanese men don't care much about that. That's why some buildings have, "Let's wash our hands, use it clean" poster just like elementary schools guideline...

Japanese cleanness is such a myth.
My experience with office toilets is that japanese men are pigs to put it simply.
They don't care farting while pissing or making gross noises on the throne while knowing their colleages are beside washing their hands, they spit whatever gross greeny substance in the sink and take care of never cleaning up afterwards.
I've visited the bathrooms of many japanese persons and I can tell you that my bathroom is much cleaner than theirs.

Reactions: Yuriko
Hard to believe that the toilet Situation is not bad compared to other public places. I have been to Japan twice and only for a short time only. And at the super public places toilet, like subway stations, cafes, or at the konbini were always very clean. The only nasty toilet experience I had in Japan so far, had nothing to with the Level of cleanness. It was about using a squat toilet when being rather drunk.