100 minutes, 15,000円

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
September 2022

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I had just arrived in Tokyo having finally been granted permission to enter after 3 years, and I had one week only. I was determined to visit at least two places, and I knew that I wanted an Akasuri scrub because the plane trip had left me feeling filthy, so after arriving at my hotel, showering, shaving and unpacking I headed over to Okachimachi and wandered over to Mercury having read a review a few years back. This place is very much a Korean akasuri este, like the ones that used to be everywhere in and around Okachimachi but which have largely closed down.

I walk in having read the menu on the way over and decided to go with the VIP Full Course. It was 15,000 yen, discounted by 2,000 because there was a summer sale going on. The owner greeted me in Japanese and asked me to sit down in their tiny reception room and I chose my course and paid. I wasn't offered any selection of provider. After nearly no wait, the curtain parted and I was introduced to Mina who took me to the room. I undressed, put my stuff in the ziplock bag and went to the shower room with her for a table shower.

She was very pleasant to chat with and she is most definitely Korean, judging from her accent and the things we talked about during the session. I know that the previous review I read here said something about the providers here being Chinese but this wasn't the case here. Hilariously the shop website lists her as 25 years old - during the conversation we worked out that she is about the same age as me and gave away her year of birth, putting her in her mid-forties 😂 She said that most of the providers were Korean but the tencho was Japanese. It turned out that she had visited my home country many times and had family living there, so she was really pleased to prattle on to me about her trips and asking questions about how things were lately.

The table shower was really relaxing and was just what I needed, and the akasuri was good I suppose. I've only had it done once before but I feel that this time she didn't get as much dead skin off me. When she was rinsing me down and washing my junk she said 'you know about what happens afterwards, right?' and made the international signal for a HJ with her fist. I laughed and said yes, and she said 'that's good, because sometimes people don't know that there's service at the end and they are really shocked'.

Afterwards we went back to the room for an oil massage, then she covered me with the hot towels and walked on my back. Then the towels came off and she excused herself to the shower, turning the lights low as she left. She came back wearing the same dress but then quickly took it off to show she had removed everything else in the shower. She started with me on my front, gently dragging her nipples across my back which was surprisingly sensual. Then she turned me over and lubed me up for a HJ. There was no kissing but she did let me touch her whole body. When I tried to put my finger in she kind of angled her hips away to indicate that was a no-go, so I focussed more on the upper body. Thinking back it wasn't really very sexual, just a part of the massage process. After we finished, she cleaned me up, then put her dress back on and we went back to the shower to finish up. After that it was back to the room for tea and we finished right on 100 minutes.

Right after the HJ she showed me some photos of her in my home country, including one of her playing cello at a famous opera house in my country as a middle-schooler, which was kind of odd and made me feel really awkward given what she had just done to me!

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would say the massage didn't leave me feeling notably better than before I walked in but I enjoyed the experience overall. I would probably try it again next time I'm in town. I'd like to think that repeat customers get better service time but who knows. The whole experience was done using Japanese but she did say that she speaks a little English, but not much.

Thanks for your report, much appreciated!

Approved: 10/15/2022

Ahhh an instrument player I see, might give that a go, I am heading to Japan soon for a few weeks. Thanks for the review.

Thanks for the review. Looking for Korean akasuri with HE so this may be a decent choice for the 80 minute course.

Sounds like a fun time! When a therapist provides that much personal history to you so quickly, you could get a lot of extra mileage if you were frequent customer.

Reactions: Shymes
I just went there few days ago. Loved the place and service. Might go there again tomorrow daytime before I leave Japan for good 😭

• Wow
Reactions: requiemmorrow
I just went there few days ago. Loved the place and service. Might go there again tomorrow daytime before I leave Japan for good 😭
Brother, never say "for good." Unless you plan on dying, you need to say, "for a bit."

Reactions: DireWolf98
Brother, never say "for good." Unless you plan on dying, you need to say, "for a bit."

My apologies, this will be my last night Tokyo then back to Australia tomorrow evening. So I need to organise my time efficiently for CMP and soaps😜. It’s been a fun and very painful trip this time. Will plan to come to Japan sometime next year again.

Reactions: requiemmorrow