Barubola (SL) Meru at Barubola - 5 star experience

richardvan

Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Meru at Barubola - 5 star experience with unexpected BBFS

Soapland Name:
Barubola

Soapland Provider Name:
Meru Yumeno (https://barubola.com/profile.php?n=umeno)

Soapland Website:
https://barubola.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 min, ¥45.000 (don't remember if I had to pay a nomination fee)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
The highlight of my Tokyo trip should be my second-ever Soapland experience. Since the certain foreigner-friendly place I visited in 2019 in Yoshiwara, unfortunately, doesn't operate as a soapland anymore, I tried Barubola in Kabukicho instead. Based on my previous experiences I wanted to book in advance, so I stopped by a day before but was told that you can only book for the same day. So I stopped by the next day in the morning to make a booking for the evening. In comparison to my previous soapland experience, I found that Barubola looked much classier. The tenchous were also very polite and obliging, but didn't speak English, so communication took place via GoogleTranslate and my few words of Japanese. I was given a choice of two women, Meru and Reina, both 5 Star. According to the schedule, there should have been a few more girls present, so maybe the 5 stars were a hidden gaijin-tax, or they were the only women ok with foreigners. I chose Meru, as Reina was a bit too old for my liking, booked 90 minutes, and then had to pay directly in advance.

In the evening, I made sure to show up on time with my payment slip and was then led into the small waiting room again. After a short wait, I was brought to one of the lower floors, where Meru welcomed me. She was very bubbly and giggly the whole time. We all know it's an act, but it helps to ease the tension. And wow, she really was a 5 star girl. She could have easily been a gravure idol or AV star. She was in her early twenties as stated on the website, had light hair and a beautiful girlish face with full lips (probably some cosmetic treatments, but very tastefully done). She spoke a little bit of English, and combined with my basic Japanese, we could communicate and gel quite well.

The room was quite spacious and reminiscent of the typical love hotel style, with black marble walls, a bed, and a back area with a tub and mat play area. I sat down on the bed, and as she undressed me bit by bit, she teased me with some implied kisses until I was allowed to sink fully into her full lips. The deep kissing was pretty sensual too with relatively deep tongue action. I didn't have to wash or use mouthwash, she had probably noticed that I had already done that right before in my hotel, as I showed up well-dressed and groomed. I was then allowed to take off her negligee, revealing large full breasts with small nipples (obviously fake, but very well done and matching her body proportions), a narrow waist, a nice ass, and a shaved pussy. Slowly and sensually she worked her way to my cock, and got me going with a slow and sensual BBBJ. I would have loved to cum right then and there, because I really love blowjobs, but this was only supposed to be foreplay for now.

After more kissing, I lay down and she sat on top of me while she moved on to a handjob and then to a slow and sensitive sumata, kissing me again and again in between. And finally... she let my bare cock slide into herself. I hadn't expected that, and it wasn't exactly a responsible thing to do, but after the place made a classy impression, I went along with it (I felt that she was at least wearing a diaphragm). She rode me a little and I could admire her incredible body, but because she took me by surprise, I didn't last long. I tried to change position, but it was clear that she was following her own choreography and she stayed on top while I couldn't help myself shooting a good load into her shortly afterwards. She was a bit playfully angry that I hadn't lasted longer, but she rode me some more and then cuddled with me before wiping me off and putting me in the warm tub to relax.

She then left the room briefly, probably to have a quick wash, and then asked me whether I wanted mat play next or not. I wanted to, and she prepared the mat and gel while I relaxed a bit more in the water. Then she massaged me in a nuru nuru style massage. Starting with my back, she slid her body over me, massaged my perineum, the whole programme. After a while I was allowed to turn around, she licked my fingers, toes and nipples, and then inserted my toes into her pussy, that was definitely an experience. Then we went into the second round on the mat, again bareback. This time I was allowed to go doggy style, but when she noticed that I couldn't quite come that way, she switched back on top. As before, she did all the work and guided me, so all I could do was to lean back and enjoy. When I couldn't come that way either, I got another blowjob, and then a handjob. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to shoot a second time, but I was still completely satisfied.

I was allowed into the bath again while she took away the mat, and afterwards, she washed me on the stool, putting her attention in all the right places. Relaxed, I took a seat on the bed again while she offered me a drink. We talked a little more, the usual tourist talk, kissed some more, and then she helped me get dressed again. I asked for her meishi, and then it was time for a very warmly goodbye. Back upstairs at the reception, the two tenchous bid me farewell with a deep bow, and I took the lift down to blend into the Kabukicho nightlife again. Tonight I would sleep well :)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
My first Soapland experience from three years ago had already been fantastic, but Meru really was on another level, both in her stunningly beautiful appearance and her skilled and sensual service. Really a five 5 star experience. Though it felt like a once-in-a-lifetime experience, I hope to visit Barubola again when I hopefully come back to Tokyo sometime soon (and by the way, I fully tested myself when I came back home, no STDs fortunately).

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your report!

Approved: 5/19/2023

Checking out more of this place and its really promising! The site itself ENCOURAGES that foreigners are welcome. Massive praise towards this review. Really will have to check out this one. :love: