TAG

Appointment Length & Costs:
1 hour - 30,000

Type/Location:
Business hotel

Language Notes:
English (Meyrin also speaks Japanese)

Details of the Encounter:
I was fascinated with Meyrin since I saw her posts on TAG last year when she was getting started as an independent.

I took the opportunity to meet her during a recent stay in central Tokyo. In contrast to Japanese providers, making arrangements with M is very straightforward - You're communicating with a native English speaker with an open attitude. I worry that Meyrin is too explicit about her advertised services, but it sets very clear expectations, which is the opposite of many "wink, wink, nudge, nudge," honne vs. tatemae Japanese services. She shared a couple of photos with me, which were recent and accurate.

We met at a cafe after Meyrin finished her day job - and since she hadnt eaten, we had a quick snack and a glass of wine together, which gave me a chance to get to know Meyrin and her personality, which is very open, fun, and bubbly.

Things got passionate from the moment we stepped into the hotel elevator. There were some surprises in store - like Meyrin's choice of what to wear under her work clothes. The fun continued in the shower and in bed, and we ended up having a nice chat about life in general afterwards.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Meyrin is no clock watcher and the experience of being with her is poles apart from the rehearsed offerings of other providers.

Congrats Merin, for a very nice review!

It's nice to know, there is another provider with a daytime job! I think the service can be more down to earth, well connected?

Well, clock watcher type providers can be popular, experienced ladies, I guess.

Can someone please advise on how to contact Meyrin. She doesn't seem to have an ad here anymore, the email address posted a few months ago doesn't work and she hasn't responded to my PM.

Can someone please advise on how to contact Meyrin. She doesn't seem to have an ad here anymore, the email address posted a few months ago doesn't work and she hasn't responded to my PM.

I am not sure she really exists. I tried meeting her on multiple occasions. Hasn't worked out so far. To be fair, she said she was going to America for awhile.

She exists for sure! Either that or I have had some of the most charming and convincing hallucinations you can imagine... :D

-Ww

That's lil too boastful comment, when others are feeling sad, not being able to reach...

Well, as the saying goes.... love may be blind but jealousy has 20-20 vision.

I am not sure she really exists. To be fair, she said she was going to America for awhile.

I received some "likes" on my posts maybe a month ago? I'm sure she does exist. Maybe that's the thing. Hope you can arrange with her in the near future, when she's available in town! Good luck!!

Well, I remember she contacted me when I did my little "reverse ad" thing last year, so she must exist (unless it was a prankster with time to waste) but I passed on this opportunity and now I regret it. :(

Too bad she doesn't reply when she's busy but i guess she's having a fun break.
I am not sure she really exists. I tried meeting her on multiple occasions. Hasn't worked out so far. To be fair, she said she was going to America for awhile.
Yes she is on travel at the moment.
Will be back in the second week of June if i'm correct.
She has a busy day scedule and travels during most Japanese extended holidays, and i guess she got time off in the summer. So as far as i know she is available most regular days after 19.00, and maybe sometimes on the weekend.
She's very busy and social though so too bad there is limited chance.
(We hang out sometimes. Always in the evening indeed.)

She's apparently gone on vacation as of the 24th/25th and she's not publishing her latest email address because of past problems. Indeed, she hasn't been back to TAG since 5/24, so anyone looking to book her should just send her a message and wait for her reply here. That's the best we can do...

I wish she had setup the auto-reply function on her private messages, that would help everyone out here.

Reactions: Yuriko
She's apparently gone on vacation as of the 24th/25th and she's not publishing her latest email address because of past problems. Indeed, she hasn't been back to TAG since 5/24, so anyone looking to book her should just send her a message and wait for her reply here. That's the best we can do...

I wish she had setup the auto-reply function on her private messages, that would help everyone out here.

I apologize for my earlier post. It was offensive and poorly timed. I have been trying to meet her unsuccessfully, but that is not relevant.

Too bad she doesn't reply when she's busy but i guess she's having a fun break.

Yes she is on travel at the moment.
Will be back in the second week of June if i'm correct.
She has a busy day scedule and travels during most Japanese extended holidays, and i guess she got time off in the summer. So as far as i know she is available most regular days after 19.00, and maybe sometimes on the weekend.
She's very busy and social though so too bad there is limited chance.
(We hang out sometimes. Always in the evening indeed.)

Thanks for the info. Actually my next visit to Tokyo is the second week of June and I was hoping to schedule with her then. I'll send another message and hopefully she will reply. Does she have an ad anymore?

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Thanks for the info. Actually my next visit to Tokyo is the second week of June and I was hoping to schedule with her then. I'll send another message and hopefully she will reply. Does she have an ad anymore?

Ads expire after seven days (non-paid ones) -- this is intended to show that the provider is currently active or not. If there's no ad, you can assume that you may not get a reply. I expect that Meyrin will update her ad when she returns to Tokyo, she's usually pretty good about refreshing her advertisement.

Let me note something though, if you ever have extended problems contacting someone who has advertised here, please report it to us. In this case, our advice is to wait until she returns. If she returns and ignores your message, then that's a problem.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
I've contacted her and told her there are TAG guys who're getting impatient and she said she would log in on the site soon. Hope she doesn't forget to! Seems like she's having a great time on vacation and not much wifi.

I've contacted her and told her there are TAG guys who're getting impatient and she said she would log in on the site soon. Hope she doesn't forget to! Seems like she's having a great time on vacation and not much wifi.
Thanks for the efforts Alice.

I'm real and I exist! :) Sorry I travel a lot, but I am currently in Tokyo and am accepting appointments!
Hey Meyrin, what are your convenient times for the meetup? Any possibility for today evening to night?

Hey Meyrin, what are your convenient times for the meetup? Any possibility for today evening to night?

Public posts are not normally considered an appropriate way to set up appointments. You might want to try contacting the lady via a private message or by whatever other means she may have specified in her ads or on her website.

Wwelcome to TAG.

-Ww