Mewtwo2021

Nothing to lose but a load
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Mia-She’s a SweetHeart

Soapland Name:
Bijinlab

Soapland Provider Name:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1403/A140301/bijin-kenkyujo/girlid-42112749/?of=y2

Soapland Website:
https://www.bijinlab.net/

Appointment Length & Costs:
90 minutes- 33,000¥

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
January 2023

Language Notes:
Other: Please Specify in Review

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hello, TAG community!
I originally had a reservation at Sweet Kiss in Yoshiwara, but I decided to cancel when I learned from @Sudsy that they were inflating the prices and not honoring the morning discount to foreigners. I'd rather go somewhere that is honest about the prices and closer to home. Without a destination in mind, I decided to go to Kawasaki and wing it. After I arrived in the area I walked past random soaplands and asked if they accept foreigners. The first place I went into was Happy Bridge, but the Tencho gave me the big X. I passed by Venus and Cecil along the way. The touts ignored me so I didn't bother. At some point, I turned a corner and saw Orihime. I got the big X, but I knew that would happen. After that, I passed by After School and was immediately rejected. Finally, I looked across the street and saw good old Bijin Lab. I just said, "fuck it. Let's do this." I walked in and was greeted by the Tencho with a big smile. He showed me a picture of Mia and said she was the only available girl who accepts foreigners. (He said it apologetically)

Mia looked cute, so agreed and paid 33,000¥ for 90 minutes.

After waiting less than five minutes my number was called. I get to the top of the stairs and met Mia. She has a very cute smile, dyed hair, perky boobs, and nice dimensions. As we were walking to the room I gave her an energy drink. She smiled and told me that was her favorite flavor but she had already purchased one this morning.

After entering the room she took my coat and bag. We undressed each other. I got on my knees and pulled down her panties to reveal her little hairy bush. My heart melted! I'm a sucker for a hairy pussy. It's a symbol of maturity and womanhood. We did the usual brushing and gargling then hopped into the tub. Normally the girl faces me in the tub and proceeds to give a bj, but she wanted me to cuddle her and kiss her. I cupped her boobs and had a nice make-out session with her.

Both of us were getting horny, so she motioned that we dry off and go to the bed. After drying off, she lye on the bed with her legs spread apart. I immediately dived into her pussy. I rubbed my face all over it and ate her out. I eventually worked my way up and had my way with the rest of her beautiful body. She capped me and told me to put it in her. I lifted her legs and pounded her in missionary for a few minutes until I popped. She threw away the filled condom and cuddled with me. She told me she prefers gaijin because they are always so sweet. Japanese men are rude and often mistreat her. Also, She said that more gaijin have been coming to Bijin Lab than ever recently, but doesn't know how so many have heard about it. I had to laugh. I didn't name names, but I told her that there are many positive reviews about Bijin Lab online.

We eventually started making out and groping again. She tugged on my cock and told it to wake up in English. Once I got hard she started the bj. We changed to paizuri for a few minutes. After I straddled her, she jerk me off until I blew my rope all over her tits.パイ射! She washed it off and cuddled with me again. I think she wanted to feel loved more than anything.

We had some good conversation about Bijin Lab and the soapland industry. She said she has only met a few girls who work there, but she's not friends with any of them. I mentioned that I had been to Bijin Lab once before, so she asked me who my first provider was. I was honest with her. I told her I met Kanata. Her eyes lit up and immediately asked me about her big boobs. 😂 Mia has never met Kanata, that's why she asked.

Mia talked about her home prefecture and why she came to Kanto. She's a college student and wanted a change. She sometimes spoke to me in English. She only said simple words and phrases, but she might be a good fit for someone with Tarzan Japanese.

Things started getting hot again. She was surprised I wanted to cum a third time and asked me if Kanata made me cum three times. I told her yes. With that said, Mia felt obligated to get me off a third time. She capped me and got onto all fours. I pounded her hard and fast for a few minutes. She was screaming like crazy, but I wasn't feeling it. When I pulled my dick out of her pussy it looked like a creampie. (It wasn't my cream, though.)

Mia put some warm lube on my dick and jerked me until I popped in her hand. Unfortunately, I was dry, so the release was weak.

She cleaned me up and cuddled with me until time ran out. We got dressed, exchanged Line, and said our goodbyes.

B38B1C42-5A97-487A-82FB-2A3E377F25C8.jpeg

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Mia is a sweetheart. It was a physically and mentally satisfying experience. She sent me a few cute messages and stickers via Line afterward.

Last edited:
Thank you for your contribution, the community appreciates your time in sharing the experience.

Approved: 1/26/2023

This is a nice review, thanks. Unfortunately she doesn't have any upcoming shifts posted. I get the impression that they have a long roster of girls and some work quite infrequently. I guess that is true everywhere. It is also good to hear the rules are not so rigid. The one time I went here I didn't even know a second round was allowed until the girl suggested it.

Very nice review bro… she is in “my girl” list already in my city heaven from before but havent got chance to meet her… gonna pay a visit next… Bijin lab is always be my favorite so far…👍

Reactions: cuckhimnow
She told me she prefers gaijin because they are always so sweet. Japanese men are rude and often mistreat her.
At Bijinlab I get this alot too, let's make sure we uphold this image and that the heathens fucking things up at KiraKira never find BL. Obviously those monkeys can't since they're inept to learn a second language.