Telephone https://ranking-deli.jp/35/shop/22975/

Appointment Length & Costs:
50 minutes & 13000 Yen

Type/Location:
Home

Language Notes:
English speaker on the phone

Details of the Encounter:
I called them up and asked for a girl called Saki. She had a cute body and a nice pair of tits.

She arrived 30 minutes late (Total waiting time was 1 hour 20 mins).
It wasn't even her, it was a lady much older and much larger.
I was disgusted but I had already paid.
She didn't speak any English but that was fine.

She came in and we showered, awkwardly.
Went in to my living room and she told me the rules through demonstration and that was fine.

She put a condom on me and sucked me off. Part way through she took it off and tried to wank me off. I asked her to put it back in her mouth and so she did. I shot my load in to the condom and awkwardly waited for her to get up.

Back in the shower, got dressed and said thanks and goodbye.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider/agency?:
This review was written freely without a request from the agency/provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I have not had a good run with sexual services in Japan. The best I had was in Kokura and so I recommend to go there if you want to purchase sexual services. I will be holding off on all sexual services outside of Kokura.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting... thanks for sharing your experience, with us. I don't think I've seen this shop reviewed before, so thanks!

Approved: 2/22/2020

you should try https://www.dto.jp/shop/20801 shop for real good service. As a foreigner in japan, if you can speak some basic conversational Japanese, this is the best shop i can recommend. all the other shops i have experienced in japan [more than 30 from different shops], now every-time i want to have a H [if you know what it means in Japanese] i call this shop for home delivery even in the mid-night. :) i have used their services more than 4 times in past 3 months and no doubt they are 1 of the top 3 in the ranking. i think last time i called the girls manager has changed but the quality of service has not changed. keep in mind, its little expensive than others you see but guaranteed what you want. sometime the girls[happened 1 time with me] will ask more money directly for the special service, but never pay them the additional money. just ask them to leave immediately saying that its a violation of your company rule. they will not leave really because if they left your house before time their job is at risk. Usually the special service [H] is included but not said explicitly due to Japanese prostitutions law Act. Be careful when you call never directly ask for H. it has to be under the hood happen between you and the girl. Good luck for your next trip to heaven. I can guarantee you will not regrate.

you should try https://www.dto.jp/shop/20801 shop for real good service. As a foreigner in japan, if you can speak some basic conversational Japanese, this is the best shop i can recommend. all the other shops i have experienced in japan [more than 30 from different shops], now every-time i want to have a H [if you know what it means in Japanese] i call this shop for home delivery even in the mid-night. :) i have used their services more than 4 times in past 3 months and no doubt they are 1 of the top 3 in the ranking. i think last time i called the girls manager has changed but the quality of service has not changed. keep in mind, its little expensive than others you see but guaranteed what you want. sometime the girls[happened 1 time with me] will ask more money directly for the special service, but never pay them the additional money. just ask them to leave immediately saying that its a violation of your company rule. they will not leave really because if they left your house before time their job is at risk. Usually the special service [H] is included but not said explicitly due to Japanese prostitutions law Act. Be careful when you call never directly ask for H. it has to be under the hood happen between you and the girl. Good luck for your next trip to heaven. I can guarantee you will not regrate.
OMG!!! Thanks buddy. I'm gonna call them right now and order not one but two girls!!!

OMG!!! Thanks buddy. I'm gonna call them right now and order not one but two girls!!!

No, he specifically said you can ask for H but I am not sure if any of these O, M or G things are in offer.

Thats too far for me haha. Unfortunately I live in Iwakuni.

Big-eyed heaven!