Walk in

Appointment Length & Costs:
2hrs

Type/Location:
Yoshiwara Soapland

Language Notes:
Used Japanese only

Details of the Encounter:
After being refused entry at Yuzuki, my friend and I wandered down the road and ended up at Emblem club.

Very polite welcome. Shuffled into waiting room. They gave 2 waiting rooms, seems to be to keep the Japanese and non Japanese separate .
Got shown 5 photos. 2 were very cute and one evidently spoke English. So my friend choose her. But there was a 1 hr wait until she arrived for her shift. I picked Miho as her photo looked good.

We both decided to wait until Ayaka arrived , so sat in the waiting room with a complementary beer.

While waiting I looked at their website but couldn't find Miho.

Anyway after waiting for an hour they came and got me and put me in a car to ride down the road to Ascot club, their sister shop. Little bit pissed off that we weren't told this in advance. But went with the flow.
http://www.ascot-c.com

Arrive at Ascot, and wait for 2-3 minutes. Then I meet Miho. First impression was disappointment.
Same person as in the photos but no where near as good looking.

Very slim, with almost no hips. I like a bit of shape.

So into the room and clothes off and straight in BBBJ.
She reaches for a condom and within 10mins of entering the room we are into FS.
I'm thinking WTF is the hurry.

Anyway we are going at it but I couldn't get across the finish line so she started with a HJ with lotion. Her only technique was to jerk as fast as she could.
This was never going to work. So I stopped her and suggested a shower to clean off.
Not very skilled in the shower: body wash so I just jumped in the bath.
She washed herself off and went back to the bed. I joined her there and she finally got me off with a HJ.

Back to the shower to clean off and I'm thinking we'll get some may play going, but no, she made some feeble excuse about why that's not going to happen.

We're still only about an hour in and I'm getting a bit pissed off at her attitude.

So I asked for a massage which turned out to be the best part of the session.

While I was being massaged we talked quite a bit about the business.
Chat was ok but for 75 notes I'm getting short changed.

I'd also booked for 2 hours yet we with more than 20 mins left on the clock she starts packing up.
I don't make an issue out of it as this has been a major let down from start to finish.

So I'm soon back in the waiting room waiting for the ride back to emblem to meet my friend.

Staff again are very polite.

Back at emblem I wait for my friend to finish up before we catch a taxi home.

Compared notes and found the same faults with his choice also.

He at least go may play.

We both felt the main prob was the girls attitudes. The both seemed to think that they were high grade, while we both felt that their attitude and technique was worth less than half of what we paid.

Both of us were extremely dissapointed with the service we received.

Anyway Miho takes Asians and White dudes but not blacks. She thinks they carry diseases. We actually talked about stds a bit and she told me they have an physician who comes around and tests them monthly.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Won't be going back to Yoshiwara anytime soon.
Compared to what we got the day before ( review to come) in Shibuya this was a huge waste of money.

For 75,000 yen I expect great action, good conversation and leaving with a smile on my face. Only good part was the massage.

That's quite surprising - I've never had a bad time at Ascot. It's certainly a bit pricey for the level of service, but I've also never left as disappointed as appears to have happened to you.

It's been a while - I wonder if their standards are slipping...

The both seemed to think that they were high grade, while we both felt that their attitude and technique was worth less than half of what we paid.

Sorry to hear that you hit a 地雷 :(

This happened to me twice. I'd say attitude is even more important than technique. Young, great style and an amazing body can not make up for bad attitude and apparently a lot of young foam princesses do not realize that, as their foremost reason to enter the industry is money (so I heard, take it with a grain of salt). With all the girls on duty the same time, it's inevitable that some of them do not live up to the standards the shop tries to maintain. As most reviews on the Japanese soapsphere are either paid for ones (fudol for example), reviews without naming the girl or a huge pile of unreliable bullshit (especially on japanese BBS), it's difficult to filter out the princesses worth seeing.

I'd rather go for a cheaper soapland with great reviews like Puchi Royal instead :oops:

Aw that's a bummer.
Pretty shocking that a girl from such an expensive soapland didn't offer mat play.. I get that the FS is an important part and that you pay for it, but the bathroom adventures are also important to keep SOAPlands living up to their name.

I checked the website and Miho also looks like one of the least attractive girls there (foreigners only getting the most desperate girls?)
But i love brown haired japanese girls so its just my personal taste.
They do have very pretty girls IMO, but that should be expected from such an expensive place.

Aw, why i can't be a pretty, expensive foam princess? ;_;

Although I've only had 2 SL experience in Yoshiwara, and believe me, I can literally pass by it everyday, I haven't been great impressed by them considering the price (of course low-end 25k to 40k). And that's really all I'm willing to spend as I feel beyond that, even mind-blowing sex is not worth more. I should add that for me, generally P4P in Japan is a major cost/performance consideration. Literally bang per buck. "Individual results may vary."

Last edited:
Although I've only had 2 SL experience in Yoshiwara, I haven't been great impressed by them considering the price (of corse low-end 30k to 40k). And that's really all I'm we willing to spend as I feel after that even mind-blowing sex is not worth more than that.
I stay away from the highend SL. The girls in the low end SL are just as beautiful.

Reactions: Muku1 and Sudsy
I checked the website and Miho also looks like one of the least attractive girls there (foreigners only getting the most desperate girls?)
But i love brown haired japanese girls so its just my personal taste.
They do have very pretty girls IMO, but that should be expected from such an expensive place.

Aw, why i can't be a pretty, expensive foam princess? ;_;
It's strange there is no market for white girls servicing Japanese men for this. I take that back because your Id card says you can't work in fuzoku.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
It's strange there is no market for white girls servicing Japanese men for this. I take that back because your Id card says you can't work in fuzoku.
No i checked and even with a spousal visa or probably even citizenship, Yoshiwara is out of the picture for white girls. As far as my scout boys told me. It's cultural, not always visa related.

Reactions: Sudsy
Wow that's bad luck. This is why reviews are so important, especially before going to an expensive place. Wonder if it was her general attitude, or if she didn't like gaijin etc?
Wish they would just refuse if they don't like it.
I also hate when they show other shops's girls, because you don't really plan for that.

Also, minor nitpick, this is posted in the wrong forum.

Reactions: Goshogawara
Finally on a PC. But can't edit the post anymore. I posted both reviews while on the shink home from my iphone. I was bored and it passed the time but difficult to get the text right and add links.

Her link is http://www.ascot-c.com/profile.html?uid=edaido

She was wearing exactly the same clothes, down to the shoes. They look OK in the photo, but seemed really cheap when I met her.

If admin can move this to the correct forum then please do so.

I'm angry or anything, I'm just hugely disappointed. Put me off going back to Yoshiwara.

Feel for you man.. not sure I'd blame Yoshiwara though, just skip this shop.
Reason for her skipping mat play may be she's just terrible at it and hasn't learned it properly yet.
Which of course isn't acceptable at a high class joint in my opinion.

Feel for you man.. not sure I'd blame Yoshiwara though, just skip this shop.
Reason for her skipping mat play may be she's just terrible at it and hasn't learned it properly yet.
Which of course isn't acceptable at a high class joint in my opinion.
Absolutely not! How can they work in a high end soapland without being skilled?
Sure it takes some work to learn, but i heard they have some older, experienced soap ladies who give classes to the new girls. I can't imagine her being allowed to work without having studied it a bit. Also they should practise on their customers or they'll never learn it. But of course me careful with that because dangerous accidents can happen in slippery bathrooms!

Reactions: Yuma
i heard they have some older, experienced soap ladies who give classes to the new girls.

Yep, that's exactly how they train the ladies.

Good lord, 75k for that?! I'm sorry that happened to you, that's quite a blow for such a poor service. Thank you for the review!

I had about the same at emblem club. Got me inside and shower some pictures the man said these girls are fat these are old this one is just right with good size tits. So went with her he said 750000 but would take 50000 sounds good so went for it. Then same shit had to get in a car (after paying) then down to ascot 30 second drive. Then wait for 15 or 20. Called me in girl was hot undresses even better nice curves and everything she just wanted to f and get it over with I asked for mat play so she said ok then she used cold water was frezzing I popped twice but service was sub par for a top quality shop. That day was willing to go to satin doll for 750000 but oh well chalk it up to the process of p4p

Quite shocking to hear your experience.
My friend who used to work at high end soapland, she had zero experience so manager required her to take 1 week lesson from their retired lady. The lesson is not free of course, you have to pay her time which is the same as customer rate.
After taking lessons a couple of hours a day for 1 week, she was allowed to work at the soapland. I thought it was usual practice at any high end soaplands.

I just came from Dream7000 part of the Dream Group of Soaplands. Only 27,000 for 90 minutes or 54,000 for 90 with 3P. I believe all the Soaplands from the group offer the same deal. They have a good variety of ladies. Guys stop wasting time and money on the highend Soaplands. Highend does not mean better service.

Reactions: Gunslinger44
Have you guys read their concept on this website? (Written in Japanese though)
It actually says "We only hire next door girl type, Unproffesional, Almost non experienced in this industry. (Their main target clients are Japanese guys who likes that type of girls, So makes sense. They even have a page for clients as a warning/Things you must be prepare and careful when you meet our girls-which made me laugh a bit...
Also they will show up with wearing exactly what they wore in the picture, Try not make clients feeling "Cheated"
:p

Hey, i got interested in this place. They say on the website that theres an inscription fee of 25,000 and it says 120 minutes, but thats all. can you explain their price policy better to me please?

Also, does it look like a shithole? How's the room and everything? I mean, it's incall, right? I know that for 75k you should expect a nice place, at least, but Im kinda traumatized from a recent experience and just had to ask hahaha

Also they will show up with wearing exactly what they wore in the picture, Try not make clients feeling "Cheated"
:p

Haha! The web page also says " Enjoy your visiting-your-girl-friend's-room experience." No wonder they don't provide you mat play.
That's not something you get when you visit your girl friend's place.

After a little help from google translate with the kanji i cant read yet, and a reading on the アスッコトが選ばれるの10理由 part of the website (that means "10 reasons why to choose from Asccot") made me feel very safe about the company. I might call them during this week!

Thanks for mentioning this, Yuma and Ayaka!

Last edited:
Hey, i got interested in this place. They say on the website that theres an inscription fee of 25,000 and it says 120 minutes, but thats all. can you explain their price policy better to me please?

25,000yen is "入浴料-Nyuuyokuryou", the entrance fee which shop itself takes. You are expected to pay twice as much to the girl for her service so the total fee is 75,000yen.
Most of high class soaplands follow this system.

Yoshiwara has 4 different classes which is "超高級-top class" "高級-high classs" "大衆-middle class" and "格安-economy class"
Middle class and economy class of shops' website say "総額-sougaku-total fee" instead of "入浴料” 
When the website mentions 総額 on the system page, the class of the shop is either middle or economy and the Yen you see there is the total amount you pay at the shop.