Type/Location:
Regular Hotel

Language Notes:
Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
Miki's profile:
http://hitoduma-style.net/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=2943
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/hitoduma-style/girlid-15760297

I was in town and decided to use Style Group's service again instead of trying out other providers, as I never had a problem dealing with them.

I had my eyes on Miki for a while now when I was looking at various girls' profiles within the Style Group and see which ones I would most likely to meet if the schedule works out and the girls not averse to service foreigners. She happened to be available on the day I wanted to use the service so I called and book her up as soon as I checked into my hotel after arriving in Tokyo.

Everything was the usual, meeting Miki outside the hotel lobby (she was waiting in the car with the driver) and leading her into my room, waiting for her to call back to confirm that we have met (and the clock starts), and paid the fee.

Started with small talk and showed her the loft in the room. Did some small talk while she mentioned her well endowed chest and told me to touch them as much as I want (what a turn-on haha).

Then it's time to take the shower and I played with her boobs while she's rinsing me, then bed time. We did the usual kissing, some DFK, more playing with her boobs and fingering/sucking her nether region. Then her turn to work on me. The body kissing, etc etc. Some sumata then some back sumata, only this time it was her lying on the bed with her back facing me and me thrusting my thing between her nether region and thighs, not penetrating of course, but still feeling good and I came with that.

Then some more shower and more boob playing and more small talks.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
She's my type with nicer boobs, I would give her look a 6/7, and her body isn't slim but a healthy normal one, not chubby at all. It was also relaxing talking with her. Playing was normal, nothing out of ordinary, but enjoyable nonetheless, so I will try her again if the schedule permits, but probably not for people who are looking for more exciting encounters.