Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
FEB 2024

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
PREAMBLE -
Due to some... other circumstances documented in another thread, I was suffering a serious case of blueballs (BB lvl 7/10). And since that particular endeavour doesn't seem to be heading towards a happy ending, pun intended, I decided to pull the trigger with some P4P. Not the first time for me in Japan but the P4P is far and few between. :(

I actually tried Asian Mystique but the girl I wanted caught a cold and cancelled (BB lvl 8/10!). So after reading the various other reviews, decided to give the famous Robodeli a Line Ping. Process was smooth but there was a tiny miscommunication, as I had asked for Hiyori, and I thought it was all locked in but I guess we got our wires crossed and after I set all my shit down in the love hotel, found out that Hiyori wasn't actually available (BB lvl 9/10, about to explode!!!). My backup choice was Lime but she wasn't available until after midnight (BB 10/10! FUCK!!!) Was quickly offered some other girls, and out of the lot I picked Milk on a whim.

Called the front desk and asked for an extension in broken-ass Japanese, reading from my google translate. Thankfully the sacho-san at the desk also spoke some equally broken English and I got the room time extended. So to save time, I fill up the tub, brush my teeth, and prepare to take a shower.

ARRIVAL -
Milk shows up. And WOW. Girl is my type - a bit of a gyaru. Nice smile too, and very slim, like the pictures. We exchange some words, my listening comprehension is much better than my conversational skills, but we manage to make a few jokes and talk about the usual "why are you in Japan, etc etc" as expected. In the bath she's very warm. She also uses the typical anime-style high pitched voice which isn't my cup of tea, but whatever. She's very friendly and warm, and this is exactly what my blue fuckin' balls need right now, some TLC.

After the bath we're talking on the way to the bed and she forgets to brush her teeth, which I remind her to do. I found that a bit... odd.

THE UNGABUNGA -
Cuddling in bed. Some light kissing, a bit of talking and snuggling, and I feel the handle of the giant blue balls rising and I give her some instructions to keep the play safe, and we're off to the races with some nomming of the clean shaven, some other positions and then the first sumata for me. I must say I found it surprisingly good. She's very good and keeping my intimacy levels high. I'm also trying my best to make sure she's also comfortable and enjoying the session too.

THE COOLDOWN-
I dunno, some peeps find this part boring, but I love the afterplay. For me, sometimes after P4P post-nut clarity kicks in and you just feel like shit. This time actually I felt GREAT! She still clung on to my arm, drenched one of her legs over mine and we talked more about food, and work, and I actually got to hear her real voice without the anime pitch. I told her how sexy her actual voice was and she found it surprising.

We cleaned up, got our shit together, I paid the god damn hotel extension (the price of my dumbassery). I asked for 1 last kiss and then we parted ways. I might see her again Friday. Balls emptied.

Treat her well please.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
Yes, this review was requested by the shop and I received some benefit for writing it.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Gyaru's are great!

Thank you for your submission!

Approved: 2/21/2024

Saw her spontaneously last week because liked the style of her photos.

She really is a very very hospitable sweet girl with warm character....and is super sensitive as well.
...feels a bit off that she is working for such a kinky shop.