Yurikosugarstar@gmail.com

Appointment Length & Costs:
30000¥ 2Hours + Love hotel

Type/Location:
Love hotel Uguisudani

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
Me and my wife had been searching for a provider who offered a AV option since she wanted to watch but not be there in person.
After searching for a provider that offered service with AV extras I happened upon Yuriko and her BBBJ.
She had excellent reviews so I decided to contact her and within an hour she replied and the conversation was polite and with a hint of flirtyness, after which we set up a meeting the same day and we met in the afternoon.

About meeting her we came both at a similar time at the meeting spot and I was surprised by how cute she was, I admit I was nervous since I'm not used to doing something like this but she made me feel relaxed.

We went to some love hotels around the station until finally finding one we liked after which we hopped up to the room and got comfortable.

It all started with hugging and kissing with jazz in the background which was a nice touch.

After that we were of to the shower to clean eachother which started with me cleaning her ( and her wonderful booty) and her cleaning me and quickly my cock was getting hard with excitement while she cleaned my body and playfully massaged my cock and balls, she asked if she could put it in her mouth to which I agreed and she bent over standing ( I'm quite tall) and started to lick and tease me with her mouth and eventually envelop me with spit and saliva while pumping up and down with her mouth.

It looked very sloppy and the way she looked up at me while she was doing this really got me going, after getting me all worked up she suggested we go to the bed and the play continued there with us licking eachothers nipples, I learned that hers were very sensitive.

She put a towel under me and got to work and I found out that the shower play was only a appetizer because when we were on the bed she kicked into high gear and really got to sucking me off.

She alternated between fast and slow and deep and lots of licking both my cock and balls, she was using her mouth mainly and it was so sloppy that my cock just glided in and out of her mouth.

She looked really dedicated too making me feel good and really liked edging me a bit which I like alot and she must have sucked me on the bed for an hour or so before she started to really give it too me and sucked me deep and fast until I erupted in her mouth.

Now I have never cum from a BJ only usually lots of hand action but with Yuriko-San when I came felt like my soul was being sucked out of me and she didn't stop until every last drop was out and I was screaming.

She let the cum flow out on my cock as I asked and it looked so good, she cleaned me after I came and massaged me a bit and asked if I could go again but my body felt numb and my cock too so we cuddled until our time was over or until I had to go since I realized I had another appointments.

We both got dressed and left the hotel saying goodbye and goodnight since it was evening now.

The pictures and videos were excellent and she really put on a effort to make them look good and my wife liked them alot.

I didn't get to cum twice but that is my fault, though I am curious to know if she could make me cum 2 times which I dont doubt. :)

I have been teaching some things I learned with Yuriko-San to my wife since the meet and she is definitely improving her skill but I still think about Yuriko-San's wet mouth sometimes. ;)

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider?:
No, this review was written without a request.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I would say that she is really good at what she does and has genuine enthusiasm about getting you off.

I would recommend if you enjoy a good blowjob.

Thank you for uploaded your positive experience with me! I clearly remembered the play with you. I'm glad your wife liked what I performed and both of you enjoy video and learning from it! You had a quite thick long cock, and I even remember I throw up a bit... but it was truely pleasure to please your cock!!! I think we didn't give enough time. If you spent 2 hours fully, I think you may get 2 pops, but it took an hour or so to pop...^ - ^

Thanks alot!

I agree if I would have enjoyed your services longer I think I would have popped a second time without a doubt, maybe next time I get a free pass from my wife :).
Thank you again for our time together, it was amazing

Reactions: Yuriko
I agree if I would have enjoyed your services longer I think I would have popped a second time without a doubt, maybe next time I get a free pass from my wife :).
Thank you again for our time together, it was amazing
I would be glad to hold your wife’s hand and have a drink with her while we enjoy the show. My treat of course. :)