60m minutes 33.000 with extras

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
English Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Booked the girl, course and extras through their website using email. Also the conversation after first contact was by email. They are very responsive and all went smooth. At their location on time you get the floor number, go upstairs and pay. The girl takes you to a love hotel in the area. You can choose. I took the one she suggested and paid for it.

The hotel was straight forward and we took a shower and went for it.

Ayumi is not a 10 but has a certain charm. Her body is nice. Her pussy is big (long slit and opening, maybe based on the birth) and hairy. Her nipples are big and after motivating them a bit they started spraying milk all over the place. This was nice and pretty much lasted throughout the session. Milk drips out all the time. You can try the taste, spray it over your dick. Collect and put the milk on her pussy and eat it. Nice!

She gave me a good BBBJ and took the load nicely.

I ordered a pussy pump as an extra and started to pump her already big pussy even more. She seemed to enjoy it and we played a bit like this. Pumping and eating pussy, pumping and eating, pumping ... After a while of this I went for the finale. I ordered AF. She got a condom and we tried, but her asshole was too tight. Maybe I should have spent more time preparing her ass than playing with the pussy. I did not work in various positions. But I think it was also not her favorite thing to do ;)
So I got compensated and must say enjoyed that too. A lot of prep went to this entrance and the view was brilliant. Came a second time. Clean up. Some small talk, shower, out.

All in all a good experience. It is very interesting to fuck a girl that is kind of in a transition. Pussy and nipples were special. Next time I will try the pregnant course.

Attachments:

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Last edited:
Reactions: boogermachine
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 1/11/2024

How far in advanced did you book? I'm looking to try them out if I have time, but I noticed their hours were pretty early in the day.

How far in advanced did you book? I'm looking to try them out if I have time, but I noticed their hours were pretty early in the day.
Not the OP but usually their weekly sked is posted on the website, so any scheduling within a week before is fine. They require multiple call confirmations from a first-timer though. I think the day before call confirmation is the most important.

Their hours are pretty early (no late nights) since obviously they're mothers and they have to get back to their kids. As mentioned elsewhere their office doubles as a daycare.

Not the OP but usually their weekly sked is posted on the website, so any scheduling within a week before is fine. They require multiple call confirmations from a first-timer though. I think the day before call confirmation is the most important.

Their hours are pretty early (no late nights) since obviously they're mothers and they have to get back to their kids. As mentioned elsewhere their office doubles as a daycare.
Sounds good. I won't have a Japanese phone number while I'm in Japan though, so that seems like a no go. Not sure if they're willing to make international calls to my US number. Thanks a lot!

Everything was arranged via email. Easy and friendly. Even the last contact in front of the door. Very responsive.

Did you have to go to the apartment in Ikebukuro for the initial meet?

Reactions: Oppaiman
Thanks. I was there before, but I wasn't sure from your review if you were able to meet outside or if you had to go to that apartment. I wish they would just send them out to your room or love hotel once you are a known customer.