60min - 11,000

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Pretty sure I’ve reviewed this place before. I’ve been here many times and have had no problems. The concept is very similar to Lovely Hand, but the girls are less GFE and don’t get fully nude (13,000 for 1hr gets the girl down to panties, vs 14,000 for fully nude at LH). I’ll also note that the tencho knows me and is friendly. Always communicated fully in Japanese, they probably don’t accept English.

Anyway, I walked in for a 60 min D course without shimei, which is my go to. After a brief wait, I’m led to the room where さな was waiting. The first thing I noticed about her is that she has the most recessed jaw I’ve ever seen. Also completely emaciated. I like regular skinny, but she didn’t look healthy at all.

Anyway, as I greeted her I could immediately tell that her attitude was not good. Without much pleasantries she told me to get undressed and shower. Now usually the girls don’t care if you shower (I come showered and it’s only a hj), but something told me not to argue with this girl.

So I come out of the shower and she’s still fully dressed. She tells me to lie down and turns around to take her top off. I kinda sit on the bed and wait, but she turns her head to tell me to lie down and face up. I’m getting increasingly worried that this was going to be a bad experience, but I comply.

After taking her top off she sits on the bed as far away from me as possible. I ask if she can lay next to me, but she refuses stating that this store is a “soft service” and the girls don’t do that. Then she grabs my dick and begins to unenthusiastically jerk me off.

I try to put my arm around her, but she shrugs me off and tells me that I can only touch her breasts. Technically, the service is only 生乳揉み+手コキ, but she seemed hell bent on giving the worst possible service. I’ve never had any girl act like this, and most will give you a hug and encourage you to touch them without asking.

I try to make conversation, but only get short answers and no questions. Finally, I realize there’s no way I can endure 60min of this. I work up the courage to tell her that we don’t seem to get along and is it possible to change girls. She showed no emotional reaction, but agreed to ask and called the front desk.

At first they told her that it wasn’t possible to change. Then they called back and said that since time has already passed, they could change to 40min with a different girl. I said yes and was led back to the front.

At this point the tencho came out(different than the guy on the phone). He asked me if it was the girl’s looks or service that was the problem. I didn’t really know what to say, so I told him she just seemed unfriendly and we didn’t get along. He seemed sympathetic and told me to pick another girl from the pictures. After I picked, he said I would get the full 60min and to go back to the waiting room.

Here I foolishly asked about additional fees. He said, well the girl was in the room for 20 min so she also needs to be paid. He was waiving the shop’s percentage and asked if I would be willing to pay 4,000 to cover the girl. He was already gonna let me go without paying, but it seemed reasonable and he’d always been nice to me so I paid the extra 4,000.

Anyway the next girl was あやね who was 100% better and I had a great time. I mostly wanted to write about my experience changing girls. It probably would have gone smoother if I asked right away, but I didn’t know how bad it would get.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will not Repeat.

Closing Comments:
^good shop, terrible girl

Thanks for your submission!

Approved: 10/24/2023

Good job. Should never accept shoddy service after paying. I once (not in Japan) even told the girl as to why is she working this job when she hates it so much. Atleast dont waste customers time and money.

Reactions: StFyle
Thank you for sharing about your experience of changing the girl. I always hesitant to do that. It is good to know.

There's no reason to endure a full session with a girl that hates you. Also, sending her back earlier and informing the techno about it will send the signal that this girl should have chosen another profession.

Reactions: dweb and StFyle
There's no reason to endure a full session with a girl that hates you. Also, sending her back earlier and informing the techno about it will send the signal that this girl should have chosen another profession.
Ya. I don’t think I’ve ever had service quite that bad (above a cheap pink saloon level).

I had a provider I found incredibly unattractive and sloppy but… she was trying to do a good job and give all the options etc. So… I wouldn’t complain… but her physicality was not suited to turn men on.