100,000-120 mins (including optional show time) and 12,000 ish for love hotel

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
May 2023

Language Notes:
English/Japanese Mix

Narrative of the Encounter:
Ok so coming into this I was a virgin so I had done a lot of preparing to ease my anxiety (Kegals stamina trying cardio etc) and most importantly I researched on here. BOY am I glad I did that because if I hadn’t I would not have discovered Mina and Miyabi.

So starting with contact I shot Asian Mystique a message on line asking for Mina and Miyabi who were both very well reviewed on here and giving the range of dates I was available. They took awhile to get back to me but after a couple days they were able to find a good time for both of them in my range of availability. Overall cooperative and helpful.

Than the girls. Holy shit they were so hot. I have seen it stated that Mina is a lot more attractive than in her photos in person and I very much second this. Miyabi looks different than her photos in that she is taller (though shorter than reviews here had me expect which is fine) and has a bunch of tattoos which were super hot she looked amazing too.

So to start with the 3p energy was great Mina and Miyabi clearly know each other and already have good chemistry. Right off the bat we are getting along and have a very playful good times vibe. When I told them I was a virgin they generally hit me with nah no way and a short exchange about how it seems suspicious on account of my kissing. Overall vibe was good.

In the action I either did well or they are just great at convincing me I did either way that’s exactly what I wanted so I was over the moon. I cannot describe truly in words how great it was largely due to a lack of references or comparisons. One of the best nights of my life luckily I’m pretty young. Overall I got two pops off in our time allotted might have been able to do more but they would pop off and we would need to slow down and get back into Rhythm I am fine with and in fact way into that though.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Highly highly highly recommend either of them and if you are looking for 3p they seem to already like each other a lot. I will definitely need a round 2 next time I’m here luckily I plan to be here multiple times.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 6/24/2023

I'm also thinking about doing this through AM on my next trip. Did you book the LH in advanced or did you meet the girls up somewhere and they helped with the booking?

I'm also thinking about doing this through AM on my next trip. Did you book the LH in advanced or did you meet the girls up somewhere and they helped with the booking?
Curious about this as well.

Also how far in advance did you book the 3p?

I think a 3some with Miyabi and Chihiro would be nuts.

Last edited:

Adding a third curious soul who is in the process of setting this up with AM and these two babes- in particular wanting to get the hotel booking process settled

Reactions: Alice
I asked them what they recommend and booked hotel colorful p&a with the girls as we met

Adding a third curious soul who is in the process of setting this up with AM and these two babes- in particular wanting to get the hotel booking process settled
No need to book hotel ahead but try to book ahead a couple weeks and give as wide a selection of time to AM give ‘em ur availabilities do they can organize with the girls

About 3 weeks

Gawd damn, jumping into the deep end right off the bat
Had to go big if I’m going in

Which hotel did you use for 3p?
Hotel colorful p&a