walk in http://www.asian-feeling.net/schedule.aspx

Appointment Length & Costs:
14,500, 90 mins

Type/Location:
massage place

Language Notes:
English and Japanese

Details of the Encounter:
I know AF/AR/AS have been reviewed a lot but not seen many of Minami recently, and she is a good one.

Was in Kabukicho and trying to decide where to spend my money. Haruka was on the roster at NHP, there were some good looking girls at unpretei and barubola was calling, but I had @Karbon 's recommendation of Minami in my mind so I walked in and checked to see if she was available. Surprisingly she was the ONLY girl available at Asian relax at 3pm, so I decided to stay. I was a bit pissed off that I had to pay the 1000 yen nomination fee (because when the guy said there is only 1 girl available, I asked 'who' and he opened the picture book), but as Id just saved 50k-ish on not going to barubola I didn't argue the point.

usual routine, go to the room and get undressed, wait for the girl. The place seemed quite full. The room are private but have gaps about 20cm between the wall and ceiling so I could clearly here the conversations and 'stuff' happening in other rooms. The place was full and mostly English speakers.

Minami showed up. looks a lot like the photos. wears a bit too much makeup but still a lot hotter than most asian massage places.

She is a very giggly, assertive lady. not shy, good fun. when in the assisted shower asked me how many time I wanted to cum during the 90 min session, I answered 2 or 3. This put my mind at ease as not all the ladies here do happy starts as well as happy endings. for me its hard to relax and enjoy the massage if Im a) wondering what Im gonna get and b) lying on my own erection.

into the room and straight into the 'action' Minami is quite funny. I laid down on my back with little durg50 standing to attention and she was like 'oh, so romantic'. did hand job, leg job, then finished with her on to of me pumping away with my dick in between her things. was fun and good.

massage was very good. she constantly asked what I liked i.e. hard, medium soft. and made fun of me as her 'medium/soft' was too hard for me. she is clearly and experienced therapist and was very particular with making sure I was lined up properly when bending me around, like a chiropractor.

after an our or so of good massage, more happy stuff, this time same routine but finished with me on top, rutting away like a horny dog. she took it all with a smile on her face.

nice lady, Id recommend her both for massage and 'happy stuff' technique.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:

Great review, Minami is one of my fav

She is a very giggly, assertive lady. not shy, good fun. when in the assisted shower asked me how many time I wanted to cum during the 90 min session, I answered 2 or 3. This put my mind at ease as not all the ladies here do happy starts as well as happy endings.

*side note:
If you choose 90 min session + nomination fee, it's guaranteed that Minami will give you a happy start and a happy ending (she will ask), which are pretty incredible IMO. Totally recommended.
Not sure if it's applicable to other providers.

Great review, Minami is one of my fav

*side note:
If you choose 90 min session + nomination fee, it's guaranteed that Minami will give you a happy start and a happy ending (she will ask), which are pretty incredible IMO. Totally recommended.
Not sure if it's applicable to other providers.

Hikari did it twice in the 1 hour course. Emi only did once in the 90 min course, so yeah guess it depends on the provider