TAG Member
Reaction score
Title: Minami @ Hipness - excellent time

Date/Time: 5/24 at 11:45
Provider: Hipness

Contact Info: http://www.hipness.jp/p_profile.shtml?proc=profile&name=minami
Type/Location: Delivery Health/Uguisudani/Asian P Door

Language Specifics:
Reservation and conversation in Japanese.

Session Length/Fee:
80 minutes @ 13,000 yen.

Physical Description:
Minami is smoking hot! Best estimate is around 5'3" and 100-110 pounds. Unlike her pictures she recently cut her hair into a pixie cut and it looks very cute. She is 31 with a small infant but doesn't look much older than 25. No cellulite or wrinkles, with very large breasts, and a tight little butt. (The tits are fake but this isn't really a huge deal for me, others may feel differently.) Basically no fat on her and 1 tattoo on each shoulder blade.

Details:
After the debacle with Erika I was left frustrated and a little defeated. I gave myself a little time to make sure I was still capable of achieving erection and called up Hipness. I had already seen Misato before so in the spirit of trying new things I requested Minami because she was the only other girl free that early. She arrived in less than 10 minutes. After the contract and payment she stripped right away and grabbed my hand to lead me to the shower. She soaped us both down and paid attention to the right spots! Even giggling about needing lube later. Her Japanese is very good after having lived here a few years. After my first pop at about 40 minutes in she sat on the bed and fixed her makeup while making casual conversation. I would have preferred to cuddle during this time but I also had no problem just fondling her during this time. After about 5-6 minutes of makeup she lay down to cuddle anyways so this was no problem. In a few minutes I was ready for round 2 and away we went. Minami only does a CBJ but she is talented IMO and it still felt great. I think this was more a precaution against swallowing because she said she doesn't do that. Round 2 went as well as the first, with mish, CG, DS, finishing with a lotioned-up HJ which is probably my favorite for finishing. There was no kissing but I don't really mind that, for me that's a little too intimate for P4P
Recommendation: 9/10 of course some minor things she could have done better/to my preference but Minami was an absolute pleasure! Totally cheered me up after Erika.

Last edited:
Wow! This minami is like night and day with the other bad review she received.
I am glad that you got yourself some good service after that other disaster you got from Betty blue.
Good on you bro

In the shower she said I had cute eyes/a nice smile so either she was a good actress, was having a good morning, or was actually into me. Whichever it was I was confused by the other reviews! Sounds like a completely different lady.

I'm yet to post full reviews on my recent experiences with hipness, but I actually did not have a good time with Minami (I actually asked her to leave due to BS performance), but had an awesome time with Erika and Rina.

Godzilla I agree. With me she started using her cell phone during our session. But it seems like she has improved her attitude and service. Though I don`t think I will book her again. Erika and Rina are on the good list with me however.