120min - 90k yen

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
October 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
As the title says, this is my first Soapland experience. For some strange reason, I just decided to do a walk-in. This goes against everything I've learned from reading TAG. (Maybe I decided to be daring since I'll be meeting a certain popular someone the next day anyway.) By the way, I know no Nihongo and am a foreigner. I didn't even know how to initiate the soapland experience. What to say to the guys standing near the entrance. It turns out, I didn't need to say anything. I made eye contact with the man outside and he started speaking Japanese. I hit him with the "chotto matte" and looked down to my prepared sentences on my phone. With flawless pronounciation I spoke. "Gommenasai, nihongo ga sukoshi dake hanasemu." The man nodded and immediately invited me in to the waiting room. I didn't have to wait long before he came in with his phone and started translating his own words too. He told me "1 course only. 1 course. 90,000 yen. 60 min." So I guess that's the gaijin tax and I would only get 1/3 of the usual service because it's a single course. Also I'm paying for half the time. Actually since it was I think 8:32? (Don't remember the exact time) he made it even shorter, saying "Only 30 minutes." So I would have to pay 90,000 for 30 minutes, 1 course. He also laid out 3 photos for me, 3 girls that I felt no attraction to. He pointed at one and said "Very good service." So I was already on Google translate about to type "Sorry, I will try again tomorrow." But then he got a call and brought in another photo. Apparently someone cancelled their appointment with her. That photo of Minami really shows how extremely skinny she is. Lots of guys probably won't like that, but I happen to like slim girls so I said sure. I asked, 90,000 for 120minutes? He agreed. So even though the gaijin tax is there at least it's not only going to be 30 min. He led me to another building, I'm guessing the lesser branch. He also asked me to use the bathroom before meeting the girl.

Now, first impressions on Minami. Tokyo has so many beautiful women that visually, Minami probably wouldn't impress most of you. She has a lanky build. Her face is long-ish and her breasts are very small. She also has some teeth that aren't too straight. That is definitely her on the website's photos but glamorized to the maximum. Weirdly enough I still found her cute. We chatted for a bit, she pulled out her phone so we can translate-talk. Then she gets on her knees and pulls my socks off. Obviously she was gonna undress me but I might have accidentally interrupted her. She gets on the bed and turns around, letting me undress her. Even before I get into that tub she's heating up, I said "sawatte mo ii?" And I groped her butt. It's a very small butt even by Japanese standards, but thankfully there's still some to grab and play with. I gave her many eager squeezes which elicited happy noises from her. We cuddled on the bed for a while until she tells me to get in the tub. It was way too hot. She had to fix it many times before it wasn't magma, I had to keep hopping out and we were just laughing. She made me sit on the stool and washed me up the soapland way, rubbing her body, smiling, always eye contact when she could. It felt very good. She then got the mat ready and started with me facing down on it. She was rubbing her cute small breasts on my back which I loved. She did the usual positions I've read about, nothing too unique. And then that one awkward position happened. The one where the girl's foot is always threatening to kick your balls when she slides in. I was tilting my sack away whenever her foot came close, I was actually getting scared. This is the one mat position that I really hate just for the potential pain. She then started to lick up and down my body which I enjoyed a lot. After a while she put the condom on me and started sucking me off. She tried her best but I couldn't really feel much. She then got on me cowgirl style but I requested doggy. So she laid down and I started to do her from the back. She was doing the JAV thing with the moaning, I found it cute. I leaned in and we did DFK during it, for so long, but unfortunately I just couldn't perform. Not her fault, completely on my end. Might have fared better without the condom or that's just me coping, either way she was very patient with me. And by the end of it all I just told her I was too tired. She ordered drinks and food, we chatted for a bit more. I really enjoyed her company, we laughed at so many moments together. My limited Japanese vs her limited english. The mat play was the true highlight and it was all worth it just for that. I really did find Minami cute even though many guys wouldn't. Before I left I just kept reassuring her she did great. I made jokes toward my little guy not working and kept telling she did a great job. She did put in the effort and she was very patient. I really did appreciate that so I made her feel very appreciated.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Not Recommended.

Closing Comments:
I put Not Recommended because I'm looking out for my fellows, not because I disliked Minami. When you have so many choices that are well confirmed at this point to be so great, there's really no reason to ask for her in particular. She has a body and face that most guys wouldn't really love. I wasn't wowed by her performance, many won't be wowed by her looks but personally, I still found her cute. Hell, if she puts that makeup on in those white dress pictures she might entice a lot more people. If you're in that area there's a plethora of more attractive providers so you probably want to book them instead. She's not horrible, but there are better choices available. With all that said, If anyone ever hurts Minami-chan, these fists will fly.

Reactions: Vitality1
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

OP, thanks for the great review shared.

One thing lowered the reputation for this shop is - you was almost charged 90k for a 30 mins course until you asked for 120 mins?

almost charged 90k for a 30 mins course until you asked for 120 mins
Almost certainly the guy was (badly) trying to tell him the wait time.

Reactions: MikeH and Alice