walk-in

Appointment Length & Costs:
10,000 for 1 hr

Type/Location:
Shinjuku - shop

Language Notes:
English

Details of the Encounter:
was really planning for Shizuka (cute face, nice boobs) but she was booked for the next two hours

settled for Minami then

I was expecting her to be younger because of the photos. Turned out she's already 31. Still her face is very pretty. Wears a bit of make-up, which is unnecessary because she's already pretty. Always thought of make-up as something invented by gays to ruin women's beauty (but that's a topic for another day)

and so, Minami's massage was nice. She asked if soft, medium, or hard, which I appreciated becuase some masseuse assume hard is good, but actually stresses me. I opted for soft.

She had different HJ techniques you can choose from. The knob technique didn't feel well for me. So she switched to "crease behind the knee" technique. It felt great while she lay down beside me, but still failed to make me cum. Then she got on top of me, put my dick in between her thighs and pumped. Still no cum. Then I took control. Put my dick between her thighs plus some more oil. Only then was I able to finish. It felt like fucking a real pussy. The humping sensation against her body made it feel like real sex.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
thumbs up

I was expecting her to be younger because of the photos. Turned out she's already 31. Still her face is very pretty. Wears a bit of make-up, which is unnecessary because she's already pretty. Always thought of make-up as something invented by gays to ruin women's beauty (but that's a topic for another day)

Made me laugh and made me think.
Thank you for the review.

Reactions: macdaddymeister