Hisames

TAG Member
Reaction score

Title of Your Review:
Minato at Wakaba ;A nice turn of event

Soapland Name:
Wakaba

Soapland Provider Name:
Minato https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1305/A130505/wakaba/girlid-50863604/?lo=1&of=y

Soapland Website:
https://iwakaba.com/top.php

Appointment Length & Costs:
50min 17000(14000+ 3000 gaijin tax)

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
February 2024

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
The context and refection
I was feeling horny on the rainy and decide to go have some action instead that staying in all day. Off course my feet guided me to Wakaba for the 5th or 6th time since I arrived in Japan .Normally I make a reservation the day prior but since it was an impulsive action I just walk in without and realize I go her too often since the guy at the front desk immediatly recognize me and propose me the girl I meeted the last 3 times I was here . But since she was taken I decide to take their recommendation for Minato a girl who's fairly new to this shop (less than 3months).So I take the offer thinking testing a new girl can be nice but take only 50 min in case it's a miss

The girl the play
I was quickly dispached in one of the room .For once it wasn't on the 2nd floor but on the 1st floor .Not that it change anything for me since the room are all the same . For Minato she's pretty leaning more on the pretty side than the cute one , she have a medium breast and a pretty lean body . We enter the room and begin chatting a little but quickly she asked me to undress witch isn't a surprise since I only take 50 min .So we undress and continue talking when she wash me .Minato is not GFE but she's really fun and smile a lot , she's from Osaka and have a pretty heavy accent witch make me laught a lot . So after the quick bath we go to the bed when she begin playing with my nipple .Since I'm not a nipple sensitive guy I tell her to move on and she goes down for a BBBJ .She praise my size and girth ( I'm pretty average in length but I have a little thicker dick ) and I brush it at the usually excessive praise from a provider . After a few minuteswe switch for DATY , she's already wet and putting a finger inside I feel that she's really tight .For the main event after beeing capped we begin in missionary , I enter slowly since she really seem to have a hard times adapting to my size .After entering I begin to move and after a few minutes of slow movement she was totally adapted and the session continued as it should be , missionary doggy then a little of CG , return to doggy and finish in mish .She didn't exagerrate her moan so that a good point . WIth 10 minutes left we washed dressed and I left satisfied .

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Minato have more of a girl next door than a GFE style . She smile a lot and is very talkative even during action. The tighness is really great but you can have a hard times if you're on the larger . I will perhaps repeat it if the occasion present is here but for now I prefers focus on the other providers I couldn't see this time .

Thanks for your report!

Approved: 3/17/2024