110 min, 65k

Booking Method:
Walk-In

Date of Encounter:
Aug 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Hot summer day, one of the Jade providers at Hisui no Yume cancelled on me 20 mins before the appointment because of illness. Oh well, 115k saved (probably a blessing in disguise? I’ll never know) but what do I do with these blue balls? I was walking right past Exe, so in I went.

Tencho recognizes me and ushers me into an empty waiting room, tells me that one of their rankers is available right now. The shop where Yumeji is cannot go wrong, so I took him up on the offer without viewing other cards. He was happy and that probably made him waive the gaijin tax.

Tea, payment, and up I went to the second floor where a tall, slender, early twenties girl was waiting for me kneeling in an honor student school uniform. Yesss my favorite cosplay!

Bright and happy, she leads me up to her room. Quick introductions, I sit down on the bed and she snuggles up and straddles me immediately into a DFK. She positions herself perfectly for me to reach under her skirt and shirt, starting with gentle caresses and then groping with kisses. She asks me to look into the mirror behind her, where I had a perfect view of her ass and a tiny strip of underwear covering her pussy. This girl knows how to tease!

I ask her to swap positions and we undressed each other, I left her student skirt on but removed her salute panties. I kissed her and worked my way downwards, licking her small handful Japanese C-cups. She crosses her legs and goes hazukashii, which was a massive turn on as I slowly licked her smooth baby skin and got her to spread her legs into DATY. She starts gasping in a really natural way, coaxing my arms, and finally pushed my head into her pussy as she came.

She took a minute to recover and started to return the favour. I was already rock hard with her chaste enthusiasm. I could see her lewd switch turned on and she went into a slow, slobbery BJ, with tongue flicks on the tip, the bottom, shaft sucks, ball play, and anal prods. She worked her way up to a rhythmic handless DT and I had to try so hard not to cum there and then. One of the top BJs I’ve had.

Cap on, and she hops on. She rubs the tip against her pussy with her wide grin, and eased it in slowly as this girl was tight, later I found out she was barely out of university. You can tell she really enjoys sex - once the shaft slipped in completely, her face is of pure ecstasy and she grinds while pushing down on my chest. Doesn’t do much for me but I enjoyed the view, and a minute later I felt a hot gush as she squirted all over my crouch. She shuddered and sank her full weight onto my torso, and full on slammed herself down on me until she squirted a second time.

I was fully fired up, so I sat up with me still in her, and laid her down into missionary. Her head was hanging off the edge of the bed but she seemed to be lost in the moment, so I pounded her with DK in missionary. When I slowed down with deep strokes, and moved her back onto the bed into a spoon, she squirted once more. Changed to doggy where she squirted 3, 4 more times before I unleashed my load. She collapses onto the bed, out of breath, her hair messy all over her back and face, and gasped “best sex ever!!!”. I laid down and laughed together with her, when we got up after catching our breath there were squirt patches all over the bed. She embarrassedly took fresh towels and covered the patches, which was so hot. Then she took off the cap, took my junior in her mouth and sucked any remaining cum out of it. I could have died right there in that moment.

It was a full 60min of straight action. We rehydrate with pocari (key to squirting, so I learnt) and chat. I’ve never felt so much attraction to a provider’s personality as we connected on languages, hobbies, and our fantasies. She notices the time and without prompting bounces off to prepare the mat and puts me into the bathtub.

Her mat play is fantastic, aside from the regular techniques, she spent a long time to build up from light feather touches to a full on rimjob and finger sucking.

I usually can’t cum on the mat, but she is a true master, alternating between long, deep strokes while leaning forward to build up a rhythm, then finishing off on her feet squatting bouncing on the tip until I burst inside. She also screams at the top of her lungs and I was sure the whole floor could hear her moans, she screamed even louder when the 15min warning came to keep me in the moment.

We only had 7 mins left on the clock so I hopped into the bath and cleaned myself off with a towel, while she washes off the mat. I also helped myself to my clothes which she was very appreciative of, and we managed to complete the entire routine with 20seconds to go before the bell went off.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Truly a gem, later I found out she’s a star and super well reviewed on Japanese sites as well.

Unfortunately with the recent controversy over the overt Chinese presence in EXE, bookings may present problems for all of us. I’ll report back on updates.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

Management Note: It looks like this provider just recently left the shop.

Reactions: Cinnabums
Looks like you managed to dodge the gaijintax, congrats!

Unfortunately the link is dead and I don't find a Minato in the cast list but I am sure you know her new location @hanito

Took 7 visits to dodge the tax! Could have paid for a whole other session 🤷🏼‍♂️

Yeah she was roughed up (I think it was foreigners, she wasn’t specific) and had to take some time off. The local cliente isn’t great either as the shop’s reputation attracts those expecting the most hentai of play, which takes a severe physical and mental toll. Insisting on NS, choking, stalking, all that nonsense.

• Sad
Reactions: rd1023
Bad news on that, their site now has a tag that says 'We have no providers who can serve foreign guests'

It’s always been there.

How strictly they enforce it fluctuates with the amount of assholery that comes from the foreign clientele, which at this point seems to be at a high.

Reactions: Alice
It’s always been there.

How strictly they enforce it fluctuates with the amount of assholery that comes from the foreign clientele, which at this point seems to be at a high.
They say no foreign guests, but will they allow those who the girls will vouch for or are known well enough to the staff to not cause problems while tensions run high at the moment?

Reactions: hanito
Took 7 visits to dodge the tax! Could have paid for a whole other session 🤷🏼‍♂️
execuse me, i am just wondering how the first time encounter went? they know you are foreigner from the beginning and accepted?

execuse me, i am just wondering how the first time encounter went? they know you are foreigner from the beginning and accepted?
If you're hoping to go, I'd wait for a good while. Recent events have basically made foreigners persona non grata at EXE thanks to some idiot tourists and Japanese Twitter posts.

Reactions: Alice and hanito
Minato is truly great. So sad she's gone now! Don't think I will be making the trek to visit the next shop either. Glad you got to experience the greatness as well!

They say no foreign guests, but will they allow those who the girls will vouch for or are known well enough to the staff to not cause problems while tensions run high at the moment?
I’d second @Secretmugen’s suggestion here. I look Japanese until I open my mouth with my gaijin accent and that got me questioned by the staff. The girls were excellent as usual though, no complaints there!

If you're hoping to go, I'd wait for a good while. Recent events have basically made foreigners persona non grata at EXE thanks to some idiot tourists and Japanese Twitter posts.

Reactions: Alice
Minato is truly great. So sad she's gone now! Don't think I will be making the trek to visit the next shop either. Glad you got to experience the greatness as well!
She's the very definition of lady in the streets and freak in the sheets.

I always thought I preferred someone shorter and with some assets but she’s changed my mind for sure. Minato sama deserves her spot on my list of favorite types!

I always thought I preferred someone shorter and with some assets but she’s changed my mind for sure. Minato sama deserves her spot on my list of favorite types!
If I ever get the chance, I'd love to meet her if she starts working again elsewhere. For now, I hope she gets her r&r.

Reactions: Alice and hanito

Totally agree! Not typically someone I would normally choose for my type, but the experience changed it all!

I tried to book with her and was told foreigners were not allowed due to the shop rules. Could also just be my Japanese being terrible and her politely deflecting lol.
Unfortunate, might be one of the foreigner NG shops.

Last edited:
I was able to book with her but she definitely asked some extra questions to gauge my japanese fluency. Another girl from the same shop was the same way too. Will report back in December how the sessions go.

Sometimes foreigner NG is just code for "foreigners with shit Japanese are NG", so it's still worth shooting your shot like DK above
I just checked the main Kawasaki soapland thread listing and Luxury is listed as a shop that's foreigner NG full stop. Might be able to fudge it if you're East Asian-looking with great Japanese, but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Doesn't even need to be great Japanese either. Just need to be a confident Asian (from a Club KG provider I messaged last week)
Tread carefully, this could cause her major problems if the wrong person would show this to Club KG touts!

Last edited by a moderator:
Tread carefully, this could cause her major problems if the wrong person would show this to Club KG touts!
Not sure if that’s directed to me, but even showing these DMs is telling the tout that their a foreigner and he’ll definitely not let them in

Don’t know if it applies to her here, but some providers explicitly list that their DMs are monitored by the shop, so even if no one here shows it, they probably already have seen it

Last edited: