110 min - 65K

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
August 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Very overdue review! And sad to say that by the time I got around to doing this review, she has left and was planning to move to a different soapland :(

Came across her twitter from the website and connected via her line to DM for a reservation. Her profile was 165 cm, very thin and maybe B cups. Straight, long dark brown hair with more of a cute look. I believe she was ranked 3rd or 4th monthly.

Drank a premium Sugoju about 30 minutes prior the the reservation time and once I got to the shop (5 min early), I waited another 15 minutes before she greeted me. To a great surprise she looked just like her pics on her twitter (slightly airbrushed). We held hands up the stairs and she gave off a bit of a shy vibe as we did quick introductions as we walked to the room.

We sat on the bed and she slowly undressed me and we started with light kisses as she asked me to undress her. We continued with kisses until she was almost completely undressed and seeing as I was already hard as a rock, she started working her way down and slowly kissing and licking the pecker. She started with a soft bj and slowly but surely became messy using her tongue and saliva. I didn't want to finish quite yet, so i moved her over to lie down on the bed. I really found her face attractive; I've only had a few encounters with someone more petite frame with small breasts. we started cuddling while making out, softly fondling her and sucking here and there. We spent a few minutes like this and i slowly worked my way down and dipped my fingers in and noticed she was pretty wet. Between the breaths and moans she asked me to go down on her and lick her. This is actually one of my taboos when I go to a soapland but during the heat of the moment and excitement, for the first time I actually went down and started softly licking the clit while slowly fingering her. Slowly went a bit more aggressive and she started squirting. I was enjoying every moment of it. She put a condom on and we started missionary. She just kepy moaning and telling me to go faster and harder. I raised her legs up and kept going until she started yelling soko soko! She squirted again and I came a few seconds after. Felt like i shot out a few days worth.

She sat up took off the condom and while we were trying to catch a breather, she started giving me HJ and asked if I can go another round. Unfortunately, I'm the type that needs at least a 10 minute rest :cautious: and as much as i wish I could get it back up, it was almost getting a bit sore because I was still sensitive. She apologized (never meant it in a bad way) and grabbed a small vibrator and started masturbating. She said that once she gets in the mood, she wants to keep going. God this was so hot, I asked her to continue masturbate until she came as I watched. She asked me to jack myself off and she wanted to see me get hard in front of her. When she came close to cumming, she started giving me a bj while she came. I didn't cum a second time, but damn this was something.

We cooled off, got a drink and she showered my on the chair with a body-to-body wash and went into the tub together. We talked a bit and it was so interesting to see she was like normal, casual girl when we talked together embracing in the tub vs the sex crazed deviant in the bed. She excitedly asked if I wanted to do mat because she had been practicing and she was confident. I wanted to opt for bed again, but decided to go with mat based on our talk and mood. With how skinny she was and a smaller chest, I was surprised by how good it could still feel. Definitely not the best mat play i've had but it felt great and it just melted my heart to see how happy she got when i complimented her. I got rock hard again in no time and she put a condom on and started riding away again. I asked her how much time we had and if we could continue in bed after. Unfortunately there was only about 35 minutes left or so so she said we couldn't since we still need to clean up

I accepted and was about to continue, but then she said never mind bed will feel better, so quickly ran the water to quickly clean our feet, shoved the inflatable bed to side on the wall and carefully took me to the bed (still all slimy) and said sex like this will feel good. I could not believe she was okay with it but started making out again on the bed and then started missionary again in bed while slowly getting the sheets all slimy. she wanted to switch to doggy and we went at it like animals. Again she kept asking me to keep going faster and faster. She liked that position we finished the first time, so asked me to go missionary and that angle again. I came shortly after again. I was completely drained, still covered in lotion and sweat. She told me to sit and recover while she was hurrying to wash down inflatable bed and floor. I kept apologizing to her for having to rush this, but she kept laughing and told me not to worry. I helped her clean the bed (throw all the lotion-covered towels into a basket) and told her a quick shower was fine. She also apologized but asked me to hurry as well. I also told her I didn't mind since this has been so fun. We were both kind of running around a bit showering, drying getting out clothes on while half-sweating and laughing.

Before leaving she told me next time I should reserve her for 170 minutes (1.5 slots) and she wants to do standing doggy in front of the mirror next time. Yes, of course, anything Minato sama. She walked me down, one final kiss and was sad that it's all over. One more thing to look forward to now.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
This was definitely one of the best soapland experiences I have ever had. Definitely had plans to go back again for the 1.5 slots. Why couldn't I have found her earlier?!?!?!
So sad that she's gone now. Apparently she was getting sick / getting physically drained from the travel/location so she needed to find work closer to her home.

Thank for your submission!

Approved: 10/29/2023

She apologized (never meant it in a bad way) and grabbed a small vibrator and started masturbating.
This is hot! I also saw that she had a vibrator (pretty big and black and expensive looking though) beside the bed and I didn't get to use it on her, regrets.

Reactions: Fiber2060 and Alice
This is hot! I also saw that she had a vibrator (pretty big and black and expensive looking though) beside the bed and I didn't get to use it on her, regrets.
She also mentioned she gets the horniest later throughout the day and told me to book at 9pm next time if I preferred that.

Reactions: hanito and Alice
She also mentioned she gets the horniest later throughout the day and told me to book at 9pm next time if I preferred that.

After having 4-5 guys? She is Minato-sama after all and I don’t doubt her sex drive but I think it’s more likely because the last slot is not as popular.

Unless you want to drink or COF, which some providers only reserve for the last slot.

Reactions: Fiber2060
After having 4-5 guys? She is Minato-sama after all and I don’t doubt her sex drive but I think it’s more likely because the last slot is not as popular.

Unless you want to drink or COF, which some providers only reserve for the last slot.
Good point. That's probably the case. Planning to visit her at the new spot?

Yup, that's definitely her. I saw in the other thread that the new shop doesn't accept foreigners. Might be a dead end.
Unfortunate! Well, if things change, I'm sure someone will mention it.

You should have no problem making a 姫予約 through Twitter. She was definitely trying to gauge my japanese ability however. Just be upfront and courteous.

Reactions: Alice
You should have no problem making a 姫予約 through Twitter. She was definitely trying to gauge my japanese ability however. Just be upfront and courteous.
Might be worth trying, but after referencing the Kawasaki soapland listings...Luxury is listed as a shop where foreigners are NG, full stop. Might be possible with great Japanese and if you're East-Asian looking.

Might be worth trying, but after referencing the Kawasaki soapland listings...Luxury is listed as a shop where foreigners are NG, full stop. Might be possible with great Japanese and if you're East-Asian looking.
So was Exe

Thanks! If I ever plan to go out to Kawasaki, I'll give it a try!

Status
Not open for further replies.