Mind-blowing Hinami at Segretario

Soapland Name:
Segretario

Soapland Provider Name:
Hinami https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/roses/girlid-34289107/

Soapland Website:
https://www.segretario.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 77,500yen (including 10K foreigner tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I usually like thicker girls with bigger boobs, but based on the good reviews of Hinami both here and on cityheaven, I decided to go for something different this time. Hinami did not leave me disappointed.

Notes about me: I am Asian and speak very basic Japanese. All communication with the tenchous and Hinami was in Japanese, although Hinami speaks enough English to (I think) accommodate non-Japanese speakers.

The Booking and the Shop

Very straightforward booking with Hinami directly via LINE. From her twitter profile it's obvious that she accepts foreign customers, and her LINE bilingual auto-message lists the price at 67,500yen (in Japanese) and 77,500yen (in English). She was quick to reply, and I told her that this foreigner would like to book her.

Unfortunately, I visited her shortly after Segretario instituted their advance payment policy for foreigners. She apologised for the inconvenience of making me go down to the shop the day before to make payment. I didn't particularly mind on this occasion, because I was visiting Yoshiwara the day before anyway, but something to take note of for Segretario. The day before my appointment, I stopped at Segretario to make advance payment. I explained to the tenchou who I had an appointment with and why I was here. I was ushered to the waiting room, where he accepted my payment (in full), and handed me a card with instructions to return the next day, 15 minutes before my appointment.

The day of, I was greeted by a different, younger tenchou. I handed him the card, and he explained that all the rooms in the main Segretario building were full, so he walked me next door to a different building. I initially thought he was walking me to Hisyo, since they are sister shops, but instead I ended up at Byakuya. I was ushered into the Byakuya waiting room where I squeezed in with several locals waiting their turn. Interestingly there was a female tenchou at Byakuya, which is a first for me.

It wasn't long before my name was called, and I was greeted enthusiastically by Hinami at the end of the corridor. She led me down a short hallway to her room. I had never been to Segretario before, but I can't imagine that the rooms there could be smaller than this. The wash area was barely wide enough to fit the mat, so much so that during matplay she had to move the sukebe chair from the wash area to the dry area to make room for the mat. The tub was only big enough for one. The only good thing in the room was that the bed was fairly big (by SL standards).

The Lady

Hinami looked to be in her early-mid 30s (definitely not 21 as listed on the website), with large eyes and a cute face. Her diary photos are fairly accurate, and she's got a lovely, well-proportioned body with just a few blemishes.

As other reviews have stated, Hinami likes to get things started as soon as you enter the room, bypassing the usual wash/toothbrush. She didn't even ask if I had showered yet. My advice is to make sure you shower and brush your teeth / mouthwash before you meet her, out of courtesy to the lady. She helped me out of my clothes, said hello to junior, and began slowly licking my nipples before we were locked in a long DFK. That was enough to get me to full mast, and she turned her attention down there with a skillful BBBJ. Plenty of tongue action and even some DT - this went on for quite some time. Eventually she invited me to help her undress.

I helped her out of her uniform to reveal a pair of nicely-shaped US C-cup tits, and then she turned around to present her impressive ass. After she was fully undressed, she laid on the bed with the instructions "please touch me" in English.

The Action

I began with another round of DFK, before kissing my way down to her breasts and eventually DATY. Hinami was already wet, and was very receptive to my tongue. I love eating a woman out, and spent a good deal of time here with FIV as well. Her moans were loud and enjoyable, if slightly over the top. Several convulsions later, she returned the favour and capped me with her mouth, before I started in missionary. This went on for a fair while, before I asked her to switch to CG. She rides like a champ. I'm convinced she has control of her pelvic floor, because she finished me by squeezing tight and absolutely ramming herself down on me in CG. I told her I was about to cum, and she goes いっぱい出して as I explode. She keeps riding even after I'm done, and eventually dismounts and removes the condom before sucking every last drop out of me. I surprise even myself with how hard I still am even after cumming, and she remarks at how genki it is.

A little snuggling and chatting ensued, and then we proceeded to the wash area. She gave me the most thorough wash I have had at any SL, opting not to use her hands but instead her tits and her pussy. Up and down she went over each of my limbs. She demonstrated her dexterity as she went below me, through the sukebe chair, to reach my back, instead of just walking around like a normal person. Call me a sucker but I was impressed.

While her skills in bed are fantastic, Hinami's skill on the mat is just as good. While I was face down on the mat, she licked and sucked every last inch of my body, even paying attention to each of my fingers as she sucked each one in turn. I'm usually not that big a fan of matplay, but the sensualness and novelty of this had me smiling. She deftly flipped me over and began working on my front, and alternated between HJ and BJ as I exploded a second time.

There wasn't much time left on the clock, so we washed up and got dressed. Hinami bade me farewell with a hug, a kiss, and her card. Interestingly the female tenchou at Byakuya walked me back to Segretario, where the first tenchou was standing in the doorway. We exchanged pleasantries before I walked off a happy customer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Highly recommend Hinami for the full GFE experience, armed with an impressive body and dangerous skills in bed and on the mat. Both her and Segretario are foreigner-friendly, and even non-Japanese speakers should be able to navigate this. The only downside (albeit a big one) is that you have to make advance payment at the shop the day before.

Mine was a lunchtime appointment, and my heart ached a bit when Hinami showed me her lunch as we were getting dressed - a single packet of energy jelly. She said she also had an energy jelly for breakfast. I'm just glad that I brought her some souvenirs that she could snack on that day.

Last edited:
Thank you for your review submission!

Approved: 12/16/2023

Thanks for the review!

a single packet of energy jelly.
That's very common for HE ladies.
I'm just glad that I brought her some souvenirs that she could snack on that day.
While thoughtful she most likely gives it to the touts, a girl on top of her game gets unhealthy snacks from punters several times each day.

She's the top of my list to meet when I come back in April, hopefully she is still foreigner friendly by then. She's had some trouble with cancelations lately.

Reactions: Alice
Thanks for the review!

That's very common for HE ladies.

While thoughtful she most likely gives it to the touts, a girl on top of her game gets unhealthy snacks from punters several times each day.
Or she might give it as a gift to other punters. I received chocolates from a provider before that were most likely a gift from another punter (not that I was complaining, they were delicious)

Or she might give it as a gift to other punters. I received chocolates from a provider before that were most likely a gift from another punter (not that I was complaining, they were delicious)
True true, I got a huge box of chocolate from Amane, I would love to believe she went out of her way to pick it up just for me❤️.

Or she might give it as a gift to other punters.
While thoughtful she most likely gives it to the touts

Makes sense, now that you guys mention it. They do have to maintain their body and can't be stuffing their faces with snacks.

Also, part of the reason why I bring souvenirs for providers is to break the ice, which seemed to work with Hinami. If that purpose is achieved, I'm fine if my gift is re-gifted lol

Reactions: Alice and Cinnabums
Makes sense, now that you guys mention it. They do have to maintain their body and can't be stuffing their faces with snacks.

Also, part of the reason why I bring souvenirs for providers is to break the ice, which seemed to work with Hinami. If that purpose is achieved, I'm fine if my gift is re-gifted lol
I'm sure its the thought that counts, but I intend to bring other souvenirs from the States other than food for my favorite providers, I've even seen some providers explicitly say chocolate/unhealthy foods are NG on twitter/cityheaven diaries.

Good you didn't take it as critique.

Bought IQOS sticks for a girl earlier this week just to find em in my bag this morning.

Title of Your Review:
Mind-blowing Hinami at Segretario

Soapland Name:
Segretario

Soapland Provider Name:
Hinami https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/roses/girlid-34289107/

Soapland Website:
https://www.segretario.jp/

Appointment Length & Costs:
120min, 77,500yen (including 10K foreigner tax)

Booking Method:
Direct Contact (LINE, Twitter, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
December 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
I usually like thicker girls with bigger boobs, but based on the good reviews of Hinami both here and on cityheaven, I decided to go for something different this time. Hinami did not leave me disappointed.

Notes about me: I am Asian and speak very basic Japanese. All communication with the tenchous and Hinami was in Japanese, although Hinami speaks enough English to (I think) accommodate non-Japanese speakers.

The Booking and the Shop

Very straightforward booking with Hinami directly via LINE. From her twitter profile it's obvious that she accepts foreign customers, and her LINE bilingual auto-message lists the price at 67,500yen (in Japanese) and 77,500yen (in English). She was quick to reply, and I told her that this foreigner would like to book her.

Unfortunately, I visited her shortly after Segretario instituted their advance payment policy for foreigners. She apologised for the inconvenience of making me go down to the shop the day before to make payment. I didn't particularly mind on this occasion, because I was visiting Yoshiwara the day before anyway, but something to take note of for Segretario. The day before my appointment, I stopped at Segretario to make advance payment. I explained to the tenchou who I had an appointment with and why I was here. I was ushered to the waiting room, where he accepted my payment (in full), and handed me a card with instructions to return the next day, 15 minutes before my appointment.

The day of, I was greeted by a different, younger tenchou. I handed him the card, and he explained that all the rooms in the main Segretario building were full, so he walked me next door to a different building. I initially thought he was walking me to Hisyo, since they are sister shops, but instead I ended up at Byakuya. I was ushered into the Byakuya waiting room where I squeezed in with several locals waiting their turn. Interestingly there was a female tenchou at Byakuya, which is a first for me.

It wasn't long before my name was called, and I was greeted enthusiastically by Hinami at the end of the corridor. She led me down a short hallway to her room. I had never been to Segretario before, but I can't imagine that the rooms there could be smaller than this. The wash area was barely wide enough to fit the mat, so much so that during matplay she had to move the sukebe chair from the wash area to the dry area to make room for the mat. The tub was only big enough for one. The only good thing in the room was that the bed was fairly big (by SL standards).

The Lady

Hinami looked to be in her early-mid 30s (definitely not 21 as listed on the website), with large eyes and a cute face. Her diary photos are fairly accurate, and she's got a lovely, well-proportioned body with just a few blemishes.

As other reviews have stated, Hinami likes to get things started as soon as you enter the room, bypassing the usual wash/toothbrush. She didn't even ask if I had showered yet. My advice is to make sure you shower and brush your teeth / mouthwash before you meet her, out of courtesy to the lady. She helped me out of my clothes, said hello to junior, and began slowly licking my nipples before we were locked in a long DFK. That was enough to get me to full mast, and she turned her attention down there with a skillful BBBJ. Plenty of tongue action and even some DT - this went on for quite some time. Eventually she invited me to help her undress.

I helped her out of her uniform to reveal a pair of nicely-shaped US C-cup tits, and then she turned around to present her impressive ass. After she was fully undressed, she laid on the bed with the instructions "please touch me" in English.

The Action

I began with another round of DFK, before kissing my way down to her breasts and eventually DATY. Hinami was already wet, and was very receptive to my tongue. I love eating a woman out, and spent a good deal of time here with FIV as well. Her moans were loud and enjoyable, if slightly over the top. Several convulsions later, she returned the favour and capped me with her mouth, before I started in missionary. This went on for a fair while, before I asked her to switch to CG. She rides like a champ. I'm convinced she has control of her pelvic floor, because she finished me by squeezing tight and absolutely ramming herself down on me in CG. I told her I was about to cum, and she goes いっぱい出して as I explode. She keeps riding even after I'm done, and eventually dismounts and removes the condom before sucking every last drop out of me. I surprise even myself with how hard I still am even after cumming, and she remarks at how genki it is.

A little snuggling and chatting ensued, and then we proceeded to the wash area. She gave me the most thorough wash I have had at any SL, opting not to use her hands but instead her tits and her pussy. Up and down she went over each of my limbs. She demonstrated her dexterity as she went below me, through the sukebe chair, to reach my back, instead of just walking around like a normal person. Call me a sucker but I was impressed.

While her skills in bed are fantastic, Hinami's skill on the mat is just as good. While I was face down on the mat, she licked and sucked every last inch of my body, even paying attention to each of my fingers as she sucked each one in turn. I'm usually not that big a fan of matplay, but the sensualness and novelty of this had me smiling. She deftly flipped me over and began working on my front, and alternated between HJ and BJ as I exploded a second time.

There wasn't much time left on the clock, so we washed up and got dressed. Hinami bade me farewell with a hug, a kiss, and her card. Interestingly the female tenchou at Byakuya walked me back to Segretario, where the first tenchou was standing in the doorway. We exchanged pleasantries before I walked off a happy customer.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Highly recommend Hinami for the full GFE experience, armed with an impressive body and dangerous skills in bed and on the mat. Both her and Segretario are foreigner-friendly, and even non-Japanese speakers should be able to navigate this. The only downside (albeit a big one) is that you have to make advance payment at the shop the day before.

Mine was a lunchtime appointment, and my heart ached a bit when Hinami showed me her lunch as we were getting dressed - a single packet of energy jelly. She said she also had an energy jelly for breakfast. I'm just glad that I brought her some souvenirs that she could snack on that day.
Seems she was gentle with you lol. When she's in the mood, she can leave a man aching for days.

And then there is me, the absolute pig who eats any box of chocolates she gets in one day. 😂
Funnily, one thing that has never come to mind when seeing you is the word "pig".

Though you do inspire fine ideas of things to do with a sausage.

• Love
Reactions: Alice
Great review, this makes me want to go back to her for a third go! She genuinely likes sex and her soft sadism is a real turn on. Either that or she is real good at her job.

Mine was a lunchtime appointment, and my heart ached a bit when Hinami showed me her lunch as we were getting dressed - a single packet of energy jelly.
I feel ya, most soap girls eat only one meal a day, and even so, many (esp in the luxury soaps) go for various surgical procedures to keep them looking young and skinny. They do go for the occasional celebratory yakiniku or izakayas though!

Great review. Yep Hinami is awesome. I tried her in a 3 way course and while the 3 way was great Hinami was certainly the star of the show. She indeed is detailed oriented! As to the gifts etc, I do think they regift which is a common practice but I don’t take any offense. I got a box of Godiva holiday chocolates from Rina Usami the other week and gave her Lindt chocolates which I trust she’ll be passing on to someone else! Haha

Great review. Yep Hinami is awesome. I tried her in a 3 way course and while the 3 way was great Hinami was certainly the star of the show. She indeed is detailed oriented! As to the gifts etc, I do think they regift which is a common practice but I don’t take any offense. I got a box of Godiva holiday chocolates from Rina Usami the other week and gave her Lindt chocolates which I trust she’ll be passing on to someone else! Haha
Are three way courses at Segretario (or other high end soaps) worth it? What I mean is, are they as good or better than other similarly priced 3p sessions? I've had several 3p sessions but never at a soap.

Are three way courses at Segretario (or other high end soaps) worth it? What I mean is, are they as good or better than other similarly priced 3p sessions? I've had several 3p sessions but never at a soap.
I've had one at Moulin Rouge (another high-end in Yoshiwara) and I thought it was fun but not 2x the price fun. I'd have enjoyed back to back sessions with the girls separately more. I've heard rumors of a type of 3p where you get 60 min with one girl, then a second joins for 60, then the first leaves for the last 60, which sounds a lot more up my alley.

I've heard rumors of a type of 3p where you get 60 min with one girl, then a second joins for 60, then the first leaves for the last 60, which sounds a lot more up my alley.
That sounds amazing. I'd love to know if anyone can confirm this rumour or let us plebs know how to go about booking such a session.

I've had one at Moulin Rouge (another high-end in Yoshiwara) and I thought it was fun but not 2x the price fun. I'd have enjoyed back to back sessions with the girls separately more. I've heard rumors of a type of 3p where you get 60 min with one girl, then a second joins for 60, then the first leaves for the last 60, which sounds a lot more up my alley.
so total 180 minutes?

That sounds amazing. I'd love to know if anyone can confirm this rumour or let us plebs know how to go about booking such a session.
some shops has this 乱入二輪車 offering for example https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1311/A131101/rocketwife/freespace-10/?shopmenu=2&lo=1#tabMenu

for those shops who dont offer it, maybe you can ask about it, as long you pay the normal rate x2 and providers ok with it.

I recall that Versailles has this as an option, but it's also Versailles. Last time I checked, price for the 60-60-60 (180 minutes) was something like 180,000 yen.

I recall that Versailles has this as an option, but it's also Versailles. Last time I checked, price for the 60-60-60 (180 minutes) was something like 180,000 yen.
I've spoken to several providers at Versailles and was offered a total of 80k yen for a session if I book them directly and it was my first time with them, so perhaps it can be negotiated down to 160k yen. Still pricey though!

How do you guys even store that amount of money for a soapland trip? There's a point where it just gets too much to close your wallet since you also need some bills for yourself throughout the day... I don't think I'm going to go to a high class soapland anytime soon, but if I were, I'm considering a dedicated envelope