Guest viewing is limited

Segretario (SL) Mind-blowing Hinami at Segretario

How do you guys even store that amount of money for a soapland trip? There's a point where it just gets too much to close your wallet since you also need some bills for yourself throughout the day... I don't think I'm going to go to a high class soapland anytime soon, but if I were, I'm considering a dedicated envelope
long wallet my friend....I think I can fit in 20 x 10k yen just fine, along with many cards.

but yeah anything above 100k best put in an envelope

Reactions: hanito
How do you guys even store that amount of money for a soapland trip? There's a point where it just gets too much to close your wallet since you also need some bills for yourself throughout the day... I don't think I'm going to go to a high class soapland anytime soon, but if I were, I'm considering a dedicated envelope
I personally kept my soapland money in my backpack in a zipped pocket separate from my wallet which I'd use for everyday expenses.

I'd envelope it at that case, yeah. A high class soap is out of my budget, personally, and even just a regular session at Hisyo/Segretario/Versailles would be something I save for super memorable occasion, like a birthday or promotion or something I guess.

During my 2 and a half week stress relief rampage back in June, where I hit soaps like 9 different times, I kept my soap fund for the day in an inner side pocket.

I have a regular wallet with two note compartments, fits 155k for 3p at hisyo just fine. The other one is for everyday use, 20-30k just in case.

Random thought but I stumbled into Sushi Kanesho near Yoshiwara the other day and got a really good course at 8k with 12 pieces of nigiri. It really screws with you when you’ve blown so much on soap and food looks so cheap in comparison.

How do you guys even store that amount of money for a soapland trip?
Keep it tight to your body; safest bet is to use the waistband of your underwear - if you do this, it's a must to maintain eye contact with the tencho as you retrieve and hand over your money.

Reactions: Alice
Random thought but I stumbled into Sushi Kanesho near Yoshiwara the other day and got a really good course at 8k with 12 pieces of nigiri. It really screws with you when you’ve blown so much on soap and food looks so cheap in comparison.
yeah I tried to keep 1 session to 50k to not ruin my mind and drain my year of saving.

maybe I should frequent ikebukuro or pinksalon next year. expensive hobby indeed.

I have a regular wallet with two note compartments, fits 155k for 3p at hisyo just fine. The other one is for everyday use, 20-30k just in case.

I have a shitty wallet with two compartments myself. One contains all of my LAWSON receipts that give me discounts on Ougon Chicken and bread. The other typically has about ¥6,000 for that weekly blowjob from Miyako at Jan Jan.

I have had ¥8,000 sushi before, and it really doesn’t taste any different from the ¥1700 course I got from Sushi Zanmai. I just love that for less than ¥10k I can blow my load as hard as humanly possible and chew on some ika for good fortune.

Back to the subject at hand: I might take up a play at Segretario for a 3P just for the experience. There’s nothing like blowing your load with two beautiful women.

I have had ¥8,000 sushi before, and it really doesn’t taste any different from the ¥1700 course I got from Sushi Zanmai. I just love that for less than ¥10k I can blow my load as hard as humanly possible and chew on some ika for good fortune.

Back to the subject at hand: I might take up a play at Segretario for a 3P just for the experience. There’s nothing like blowing your load with two beautiful women.
Unfortunately I notice the differences at high end sushi and soaps so my wallet is doomed.

Hinami’s 3p partner Mitsu is likely to quit by the end of the year, so I suggest you get on that train quickly.

Unfortunately I notice the differences at high end sushi and soaps so my wallet is doomed.

Hinami’s 3p partner Mitsu is likely to quit by the end of the year, so I suggest you get on that train quickly.

I'm sad about that too, I was hoping to book her in April too. Hopefully Hinami doesn't follow suit.

Well, considering how mercilessly Hinami kept making me cum over and over, I am pretty certain having her in addition to another girl would send me straight to the morgue.
It sounds like most other people here had a more easy-going time with her, but for some reason, she must have seen me and decided to test my human limits.

Recently Hinami posted about having 3p with Marika from Hisyo as well… Hinami✖️Marika combo is also 🔥🔥🔥

It seems possible to have 二輪車 course with both segretario and hisyo since they’re sister shop…

Reactions: kirayamato
It seems possible to have 二輪車 course with both segretario and hisyo since they’re sister shop…
And Etoile beauty playing with Segretario girl, no problem, could probably be difficult to set up for non Japanese speaker's though.

Last edited:
I've had one at Moulin Rouge (another high-end in Yoshiwara) and I thought it was fun but not 2x the price fun. I'd have enjoyed back to back sessions with the girls separately more. I've heard rumors of a type of 3p where you get 60 min with one girl, then a second joins for 60, then the first leaves for the last 60, which sounds a lot more up my alley.
That sounds really cool. And yeah, 2x is expensive so I dont do 3 way unless it’s really worth it. That being said, given that the girls dont (individually) need to work as hard for the same amount of time, I notice that more often than not, they’re willing to be more flexible in their schedules to accommodate yours if you schedule a “motorcycle course” with them than if you dont, especially for the very popular ones. Just in my very limited experiences with 3P of course

they’re willing to be more flexible in their schedules to accommodate yours if you schedule a “motorcycle course” with them than if you dont, especially for the very popular ones. Just in my very limited experiences with 3P of course
interesting. I thought it would be harder since you need to match schedule of 3 persons.

interesting. I thought it would be harder since you need to match schedule of 3 persons.
Yeah I thought so too. So recently I wanted to book Rina Usami from Segretario. But because I was meeting her friend Mao Minami she was willing to come out on her day off and meet. I’m not saying it’ll work all the time (not even close), but offering 3P meant the girl will try to work it out with her friend to squeeze you into the schedule.

Yeah I thought so too. So recently I wanted to book Rina Usami from Segretario. But because I was meeting her friend Mao Minami she was willing to come out on her day off and meet. I’m not saying it’ll work all the time (not even close), but offering 3P meant the girl will try to work it out with her friend to squeeze you into the schedule.
Kinda makes sense, might be motivated by wanting to help their friend secure a booking and earn some easier ¥ as well? I've had providers offer to do that before even without a 3p involved, but only ones who I've seen previously and had a good rapport with. Though before when I've booked the only soap 3p I've done, I just asked one of the girls if they know if the other is free and they've contacted them and then given me some time slot suggestions based on their mutual availability. Deliheru 3p is a bit easier to line up I think.

Are three way courses at Segretario (or other high end soaps) worth it? What I mean is, are they as good or better than other similarly priced 3p sessions? I've had several 3p sessions but never at a soap.
I suppose that the mat play adds an extra dimension to the 3p action.
On the other hand, the girls don’t do lesbian play, which us TAG indies can offer for example (but most other Japanese or foreign girls services inside Japan do not offer either).
If were a guy and I’d go for soap 3p I’d probably go for Yumeji and one of the girls she recommends, I heard there is always a mouth or body part attached to your dick non stop during the session and you don’t get a moment of rest.
Needs advanced booking and Japanese skill though.

Last week I saw Hinami twice on my second trip to Japan. Can confirm you can manage the process with basically non existent Japanese language skills. Decided to rebook because the other English friendly soapland providers were full and the experience was quite energetic even with our limited shared vocabulary. Could make most points across with hand signs. Shop folks were welcoming enough but I was confused by the shoe hook thing first time I saw it. They asked me to show up 50 minutes before the first appointment probably because it was around rush hour.

Only caveat would be she likes to attack your dick while it's still sensitive so it turns into a kind of batsu game. Not the only Japanese provider I've known to do that, but they avoid it back in the states. As for gifts I brought her some Giardelli Caramel Chocolate squares and we shared two. Seems her diet consists of Starbucks and Sweets? But she's at the perfect age and weight for my preferences.

Reactions: Viggagadye
Did anyone catch her tweet yesterday mentioning it would be nice if customers sent in their STD results ahead of time? can't tell if it's been since deleted or i'm imagining things...