Minney no longer at Miss Spa?

Jason Maximum

TAG Member
Reaction score
I was going to try that place out for the first time, given all the rave reviews of Minney. I noticed a little while ago her hours shrunk down to Monday only, then about two weeks ago she's no longer on the roster at all.

Anyone know the details? Did she move to another shop, returned home, etc?

Reactions: cuckhimnow
I was going to try that place out for the first time, given all the rave reviews of Minney. I noticed a little while ago her hours shrunk down to Monday only, then about two weeks ago she's no longer on the roster at all.

Anyone know the details? Did she move to another shop, returned home, etc?
She's at Thai Diamond (Ueno) on the weekends under the name Rina, and Thursday/Friday at Fa Siam (also Ueno) under the name Megumi (her old AF/AR/AS name) - she's fine for that info to be shared.

Thai Diamond has a better layout and more spacious rooms if that matters to you.

Reactions: Sudsy
Today I learned that the US Army has right shoulder arms, and left shoulder arms.

She's at Thai Diamond (Ueno) on the weekends under the name Rina, and Thursday/Friday at Fa Siam (also Ueno) under the name Megumi (her old AF/AR/AS name) - she's fine for that info to be shared.

Thai Diamond has a better layout and more spacious rooms if that matters to you.

just checking is she still at Fa Siam on Fridays? I haven’t seen her on the schedule nor is she listed on the roster. Was thinking of popping by on Friday if she was still there.

just checking is she still at Fa Siam on Fridays? I haven’t seen her on the schedule nor is she listed on the roster. Was thinking of popping by on Friday if she was still there.
No, she quit the shop there. Don't know if she's found a replacement gig or if she's going to expand her days at Thai Diamond.