Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
JK Style

Date of Encounter:
Late October 2016

Contact Method:
Telephone: 03 6233 9969 Ask for Aoki.

Appointment Length & Costs:
2 hours (35,000 Yen + 5,000 Yen facial option)

Type/Location:
Love Hotel, Kabukicho

Language Notes:
Miori's English is fine. Hardly used the translator.

Details of the Encounter:
Here's Miori:

http://jk-style.tv/pc/girls/profile.php?girlsid=3895

As you've probably worked out by now, I'm into small girls (150cm and below). I also prefer the girl next door to the bombshell. In my long experience, the lookers know they have it all and often have serious attitude problems as a result. Attitude is a huge part of the experience for me. It's make or break really.

Miori is tiny, and slim, with nice breasts, bottom, legs, all perfectly proportioned. She is completely shaven below. She is cute, but not overly so. Very girl next door, with a full mouth full of wonky Japanese teeth. So if that's not your thing, steer clear. I like it. It all adds to the neighbour's daughter fantasy.

She arrived on time, was shy (coy?), but warmed up. Shower play was regulation, but what a cutie in the sailor suit! Lots of DFK, gentle touches, etc. She needed guiding to hold my old man how I like it, which made me even harder! BBBJ was fine, nothing super-skilled, and the facial was okay, although she only let me finish below her nose, so I guess I should get a 2,500 yen refund there, if I'm picky.

DATY was okay, but again, she is oversensitive here and I couldn't enjoy the full experience. However, seeing her tiny body curled on the bed, with slim legs, tiny feet (which she enjoys having sucked), narrow waste, and pert breasts, got me off a second time on her tummy, filling her cute belly button! Happy times!

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, May Repeat.

Closing Comments:
I may repeat, although there are other JK girls to try ahead of Miori in the ever-growing queue. GFE, DFK, BBBJ, COF, DATY, all fine(ish) with nothing extraordinary. Happy punting!

Last edited:
Here's my photo:

Miori1.jpg

Here's my photo:
Cheers for the review, mawjaw.
1. Did you pay extra for the photo?
2. Took her photo with your phone and you edited in the hearts later, or edited it there and then with Miori-chan?
3. I'm guessing the eye-mask that the girls bring are for photo purposes, right?

1. Did you pay extra for the photo?

I don't know how the picture was delivered, but I know that they have a photo option for 2,000 yen.

@mawjav will have to confirm the rest when he appears again. :) He pops in every so often... reliable guy!

Reactions: AliceInWonderland
Hi, I took Miori's photo with her phone during the date. I usually ask the JK girl I book if she would like a photo of herself in the uniform and all the girls I've asked have been keen for me to do so. On this occassion, Miori asked me to take the photo, for her blog. She then posted the photo on her blog, having added the effects and blanked out her face herself. I then grabbed the photo from her blog for a keepsake of the occassion. I've never paid for the photo option. My advice is to just ask the girl if she'd like a photo taken with her phone for her blog and then grab the photo from the website later. Hope this helps.

Hi, I took Miori's photo with her phone during the date. I usually ask the JK girl I book if she would like a photo of herself in the uniform and all the girls I've asked have been keen for me to do so. On this occassion, Miori asked me to take the photo, for her blog. She then posted the photo on her blog, having added the effects and blanked out her face herself. I then grabbed the photo from her blog for a keepsake of the occassion. I've never paid for the photo option. My advice is to just ask the girl if she'd like a photo taken with her phone for her blog and then grab the photo from the website later. Hope this helps.
700.jpg

Can you let us know more details of the delivery?
The girl dressed in uniform when she arrived in front of your room?
Anyone accompanied with her?

I see~ Thanks man!
Seems that it's a cool place for petit girl~ Any similar places?

There are a bunch, but being a foreigner and your Japanese ability will prevent you from using them <-- making assumption that you are non Japanese and have a low level of proficiency, I don't know the reality.

The Style group is easier to use and should be able to cater to your time and budget..

Some General Advice from me: Be careful of information overload, and set expectations (which is hard if you have not experienced P4P in Japan), go with the flow and have fun.

Reactions: AliceInWonderland

Much props to you...

by today, she is gone...too bad. would have wanted to try her