Guest viewing is limited

Kira Kira [Yokohama] (SL) Miruku - Short, stacked, and packed in all the right places

YokoMonger

Contributor License
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Miruku - Short, stacked, and packed in all the right places

Soapland Name:
Kira Kira (キラキラ)

Soapland Provider Name:
Miruku (みるく) - https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/girlid-45484056/

Soapland Website:
https://www.cityheaven.net/kanagawa/A1401/A140103/yokohama-kirakira/

Appointment Length & Costs:
70 minutes; 24,000 yen (after 2000 yen weekday discount)

Booking Method:
Telephone: Reservation

Date of Encounter:
April 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:
Note - All my interactions were in Japanese, but Kira-Kira and this provider are friendly to non-Japanese speakers. /note

While browsing City Heaven favorite shops for potential reservations, noticed Miruku not just because of her cute doll like face but also the 143 cm (4' 8") height. She's listed as new, and her shop/diary photos looked great and not overly doctored. Called Kira-Kira, made the reservation time to be her first or second appointment of the day, verified I could use the weekday discount, and was set.

Day of, I make the confirmation call 1 hour prior and the shop asks if I can come in earlier. That's a great sign meaning I'll be the first appointment so I get there 40 minutes earlier. Show up, make the payment, wait for the call as I drink a little from their soda machine, the get shown to the stairs where I meet Miruku.

She looks exactly like her photos so don't worry there. Short and cute like a porcelain doll in her white dress (maybe I should say she's a waifu pillow come to life?). We walk up stairs to the room where I kiss and make out with her outside then we go to the room (Kira-Kira rooms are small with narrow towel covered bed, large mirror along side, and an older looking bath/shower area, and somewhat hot temperatures). I put her up on the bed so she stands above me and we're making out even more. While kissing she helps undress me down to my underwear. Then as she's about to take off her dress, I ask to take some posed photos with her phone.

Got some nice shots (should have turned up the room lights) but sadly her phone was set to where I needed to press a confirmation/save button for the photos so only one was kept, but she'll let me do it next time. Let me say though slowly undressing her for more shots was great. Her breasts are firm an likely US C-cup, Japanese D-cup with cute pink nipples. Her proportions are just impossibly perfect with her short stature. Also, she's toned in her legs, arms, and belly due in no small part to her time studying classical ballet (really going to exploit that fact next session with her).

1681250315199.png

After the photos, I kiss my way down to her puffy pussy that's smooth as silk. When a few minutes of DATY pass, we go for some sumata where I get to look into those big, dark brown eyes. Finally, she wants me inside her so she gets the condom and I put in on and slide it in. No problem taking my size and we go through legs up, mish, and lazy cat. After this, I wanted to take advantage of her small size and move to ekiben (standing, cradling her legs in my arms) with a great view thanks to the desk and bed mirrors. I put her down and we go into side-by-side scissoring (great time to treat her breasts with care) then move into side-by-side rear entry. I'll note that Miruku is passive during all this which is not normally my preference, but she's an exception.

While we rest, we talk. I find out a bit more about her (speaks a little English, degree in history, did classical ballet), that her previous shop was 8 months but the staff at Kira-Kira are more kind, has foreigner clients that mainly are US military, and really loves her dog (showed me lots of photos). Since I'm not rising to the occasion again, we go for a shower (she knows how to rub her body against me in the right way) then spend time in the tub and chat and kiss a bit more and she acts a bit silly while staying cute. There's still time left after we dry off and my dick decides to get hard again so we do some playful light sumata in fun positions till time is called. We get dressed, she writes a thank you on her card for me, then we go downstairs with one last kiss.

Before I leave, the staff hands me a quick questionnaire asking about the quality of kissing, bathing, nuru, and bed time. First time that happened so I gave her 100/100 points for kissing and bed time and 80/100 for bathing/nuru with a 100/100 overall.

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the Soapland?:
No, this review was written without a request from the Soapland or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Definitely going on my rotation of providers who I will want to see again. I'll note I didn't get a bj (too distracted tasting all the parts of her body) so I can't comment on her oral skills. She does have a small tongue and kisses great so I'll assume she's a champ at that. She's also a little sensitive to anal play but I didn't explore that too far either. No matter, I'm sure you'll be pleased making a reservation with her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your report!

Approved: 4/24/2023

it is written in the rules of the store
Again, I'm not really sure what you're saying. We link to the store and the provider in the reviews. We also add our own notes on what it's like to deal with both. Not sure what store rules apply here, but generally you want to follow the rules otherwise you'll find yourself (and probably other foreigners) barred from re-entry which is what we don't want.

Don't want to assume what you mean beyond that.

I happened to see みるく a couple of weeks ago. The person I originally tried to book was NG for foreigners, みるく's card was among the 3 or 4 they showed, and I remembered this review so I rolled with it. Short 50-minute course.

My experience was good, but not as good as OP's. Maybe she and I just didn't have as much chemistry, maybe it was the short course (not enough time), who knows. The kissing was nice but a bit light. I also felt like she was wasting a lot of time while I was in the tub . . . again, could be a short-course issue, or maybe she just wasn't digging me.

Re-reading OP's review, I can see that he was much stronger on the small talk front than I was—sometimes I'm not sure what's appropriate chit-chat and I don't want to accidentally ask any too-personal questions. Maybe this could come off as standoff-ish from the provider's point of view. Making small talk is an art form!

みるく was fun, upbeat, and professional; and maybe if I went into a future session with a more genki vibe, I'd have a better outcome.

Note about booking anomalies: I originally called trying to book someone who turned out to be off-limits. The old-sounding guy on the phone suggested someone else, and I said okay. But when I asked him to confirm that provider's name (two similar-sounding names were on shift that day), it seems we somehow went back to zero. Chances are about 85% that this was my fault: I was having a really hard time understanding this particular staffer.

In the end, I essentially ended up making a reservation to just come in and look at cards—which I then still had to confirm an hour beforehand with another phone call! Which defeats the entire point of making a reservation to begin with.

So in the future, I'll either stick with reservations made directly via the provider, or just roll the dice with a walk-in . . . .

Reactions: YokoMonger
Had another session with Miruku recently. As this was a nomination, I paid the full price of 26,000 yen for 70 minutes. She remembered me from last time even though it's been over three months (and she's a busy provider), so didn't have any awkward introductions to worry about.

Great session like before, but this time opted for a full soapy and tub prior to the CFS. On top of that, I took some more photos with her phone and remembered to save them so she can post later to her photo diary if she wants. Not too much new to add, but I'll say she lost 2 or 3 kgs and looks thinner than her shop photos but still has that cute, porcelain doll look. Looking at @steamboat bill jr 's experience, she'll more do what you want instead of controlling the tempo. She also seems to prefer short, shallow french kisses.

Still recommended, may repeat.

Again, I'm not really sure what you're saying. We link to the store and the provider in the reviews. We also add our own notes on what it's like to deal with both. Not sure what store rules apply here, but generally you want to follow the rules otherwise you'll find yourself (and probably other foreigners) barred from re-entry which is what we don't want.

Don't want to assume what you mean beyond that.
I think what Marcio means is that on the website of Kirakira it is written We do not serve foreigners. I saw that rule too when I was exploring the website.
However in practice Kirakira does welcome foreigners. I walked in and communicated all in English.
Miruku told me that, before the covid, soapland and other 風俗店 did not serve foreigners (most of). But things had changed since 2021.
The rule on the website may be set long time ago and was just be forgotten to be removed.
So, even if on the website of a shop it is said no foreigners, just walk in and ask.

I think what Marcio means is that on the website of Kirakira it is written We do not serve foreigners. I saw that rule too when I was exploring the website.
However in practice Kirakira does welcome foreigners. I walked in and communicated all in English.
Miruku told me that, before the covid, soapland and other 風俗店 did not serve foreigners (most of). But things had changed since 2021.
The rule on the website may be set long time ago and was just be forgotten to be removed.
So, even if on the website of a shop it is said no foreigners, just walk in and ask.
They might intentionally leave that "No foreigner" policy on the website to keep the local customers happy. No , I have no proof of this, just a thought

They might intentionally leave that "No foreigner" policy on the website to keep the local customers happy. No , I have no proof of this, just a thought
That is a possibility.

But I think it is not a secret that Kirakira accepts foreigners. Just sit in the waiting room within a free drink you encounter customers from all over the world:ROFLMAO:.

https://kirakira.yokohama/access
当店ではお客様に安全且つ快適にご利用いただくため、下記に該当する方の入店は固くお断り致しております。

18歳未満の方
暴力団ならびにその関係者の方
泥酔されている方、外国人の方

Could be the webmaster too lazy to update.

I assume if they have listing in CH travelers, it means they are very welcoming toward foreigners https://chn.cityheaven.net/en/kanagawa/shop-list/biz4/

I am glad they haven't applied gaijin tax.

Funny is covid put down the business, and they turn toward foreigners. I wonder how big the foreigners market.

And again they might change policy if there are too many NG tourists. Keep your finger crossed.

And again they might change policy if there are too many NG tourists. Keep your finger crossed.
Should be fine if not idiots try to add extras not on the menu.
Be it sailor's, tourists or Japanese speaking longtimers.