Misawa

One of the few things that I know about Misawa is that the area gets lots of snow. In a typical winter Aomori Prefecture actually has more snowfall than Hokkaido.

One of the few things that I know about Misawa is that the area gets lots of snow. In a typical winter Aomori Prefecture actually has more snowfall than Hokkaido.
Yeah it’s funny because I was there and it was actually warmer than Yokosuka at the time, yet it still managed to snow at night.

Reactions: SugoiBoy
I'm in the Misawa area for a few months. I spent the night in Hachinohe last night and was really confused by the girl bars they've got. I found two of them that charge a set fee (3,000 yen) per hour for all you want to drink. It's set up remarkably like a strip club where the girls will come and sit with and talk to you while trying to get you to buy them overpriced drinks. The oddity is that there is ZERO nudity and I didn't get any indication that they were available, either. I really wanted to find a pink salon but had zero luck finding anything of any type of action. I stayed at Dormy Inn, which was very nice, by the way.

I'm in the Misawa area for a few months. I spent the night in Hachinohe last night and was really confused by the girl bars they've got. I found two of them that charge a set fee (3,000 yen) per hour for all you want to drink. It's set up remarkably like a strip club where the girls will come and sit with and talk to you while trying to get you to buy them overpriced drinks. The oddity is that there is ZERO nudity and I didn't get any indication that they were available, either. I really wanted to find a pink salon but had zero luck finding anything of any type of action. I stayed at Dormy Inn, which was very nice, by the way.
If you have Japanese ability, and I have no clue if it is legit or if they accept foreigners, but this shop showed up on DTO.
If you give it a shot, I hope it works out for you.