Guest viewing is limited

IND Mischa Maxwell - A Christmas Treat (dated but necessary)

TokyoNavySeal

TAG Member
Reaction score
Service and/or Provider's Name:
Mischa Maxwell

Date of Encounter:
12/25/2016

Contact Method:
http://www.mischamaxwell.com/

Appointment Length & Costs:
Contact Her for Current Rates

Type/Location:
Her Incall

Language Notes:
Australian Accented English

Details of the Encounter:
This rendezvous is a little dated but I thought I would still give credit where credit is due, our date occurred back in December. I meet Mischa at her incall at the time. As I headed towards her I was a little surprised to see her. Her photos are a little past due her current look but none the less she was pretty and pleasantly greeted me with a sweet smile and introduction on that cold evening.

On our way to her room we made small conversation about our mutual likes and dislikes, taste for music, and movies. She is nice to talk to and creates a relaxing environment.

After we got inside we made some more small talk before moving to the bed where I was greeted with a DFK. Mischa is a great kisser with soft delectable lips, warm and inviting, and it encouraged my little friend to stand at attention. She invites me further into the room, pours some drinks and we chatted some more. After some time she suggest I shower. Upon returning, I am invited to come to her on the bed. She started kissing my face lips and teasing all over my body along the way.

Mischa removed her bra, giving me full access to her body. She also took off her cute bottoms, so that she was now completely naked before me. Mischa has a cute cuddle-worthy body.

She continued her trail down my body kissing, licking, touching and caressing, as her hands and fingers glided over my body as well. She was sending wonderful shivers through my body. Mischa found my groin and after a short time massaging and teasing, removed my boxers as my now stone member was free. Mischa then commenced one of the most amazing oral sessions I have ever experienced. Her tongue explored every inch of my shaft, licking up and down both sides, swirling around the head which just drives me crazy. Her hands lightly caressed my balls before being replaced by licks from her tongue. She then moved back up to the tip, swirling her tongue around and around before sliding the whole inside her mouth. It was amazing and took all of me now to release to soon. To watch as I fully slipped further and further down, with Mischa looking up at me with her mischievous eyes shining. She has an incredible technique, varying the pace and depth and pressure to perfection, driving me wild. I disappeared even further inside as Mischa completely satisfied my member in her mouth. This went on for a couple for what seemed quite some time and was absolutely mind blowing!

I was enjoying myself immensely, and I am pretty sure Misha was too judging by her reactions. Mischa then slipped herself on top of me as I was still sitting and began passionately kissing me. I wrapped my arms around her and returned with interest and soon we were engaged in a number of positions to a mutual completion of orgasms (out of respect for Mischa, I was requested to keep most of the naughty fun parts to myself but Im sure for our oral convo, you could imagine how the rest went.. but I couldn’t resist at least showcasing of one my favorite parts of the evening and to praise what wonderful skills of “speech” Miss Maxwell has (in more ways then one)

After the orgasms ceased and we caught our breath, we topped off on drinks and began to chat again. Soon it was late into the evening and it was time for me to be on my way. With a quick clean up and exchange of music recommendations I slipped out into the night, with a smile.

Thank you once again Mischa for an enjoyable evening. You are a wonderful lady to be around.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended.

Closing Comments:
Easy going vibe, simple and witty conversation, mind-blowing sensuality, and good company. What more can I say?

Last edited:
Hmmm.... seriously you can remember all those details after 6 months? o_O . Impressive.

Really depends on how often you p4p, if you don't go every day/week the memories of experiences last a bit longer because you relive them in your head more I think. Or he could just have a really good memory...

Thank you, @TokyoNavySeal.
It was an absolute delight to spend part of the day with you- it definitely made my Christmas Day very memorable!

P.S. It 'takes two to tango' and you're not too bad in the bedroom department yourself... ;-)