3mil

TAG Member
Reaction score
Title of Your Review:
Miseijuku - Rena

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:
Rena - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/?lo=1#menus

Website/Contact Info:
https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/?lo=1

Appointment Length & Costs:
90m & 120m - ~30000yen and ~42000yen(cosplay+toy) + ~7500yen for LH both time

Booking Method:
Other Website (Cityheaven, etc.)

Date of Encounter:
Both November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Narrative of the Encounter:

Preface

It's a double review, because I booked two appointments with Rena during my stay, and making two reviews was not really justifiable, so I just put everything here.

Booking

Everything was done through cityheaven, and the shop clearly encourage that. I had a japanese number so it was simple to book. Rena is a premium girl at miseijuku (their number 1 girl to be precise) so there is a surcharge in the price.
Everything was done in Japanese for me, but the store is openly foreigner friendly (pay attention to girls, some of them don't take foreigner, but it's written in their profile), and if you go to other miseijuku review, some of them are not only japanese.

Encounter

Both time Rena was a bit late, but both time on cityheaven she was fully booked (she is really popular) so this is understandable.
She is undeniably cute, the most cute/beautiful girl I saw during my trip. She is very GFE and service oriented. Each time I put my clothes in a mess on the sofa in the room, but Rena was all "that can't do" and she went and folded and hanged all my clothes in the closet, so cute !
Talking with her was really fun. I'm personally not very good at initiating small talk, but I can entertain a conversation well enough, and Rena is like the goddess of smalltalk, she seemed really interrested both time, and remembered what we talked about between encounters. She led the conversation but let me talk at my pace (I can hold a long conversation but I'm not 100% fluent so sometimes I stutter, forget words etc...). After some talking she led to the shower, nothing to note. After we cuddled talked just a little bit more and began DFK. Honestly the service was a normal deliheru service : DFK, 69, fingering, BBBJ, but everything was enhanced by Rena cuteness and moan: so so exciting !
The first time, we went only one round because I talked too much, but the 120min booking we went for 2 rounds.
After is also really good, she does not make you fell lonely, or have awkward moment, she stays attentive during the whole time, from start to finish. When we left, she took my hand, and we kissed a last time before good bye, very GFE !

Review Independence: Was this review requested by the provider or service?:
No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:
Recommended, Will Repeat.

Closing Comments:
Both time were the absolute best. If you want to experience a perfect vanilla delivery health experience, Rena is there for you.
Rena will honestly be my standard for a very good delivery health, and all my future p4p will probably be judged in comparison to her.
Her reputation here and on cityheaven is well earned!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your your report!

Approved: 1/1/2024

Good to hear that you had a great time!

Since I posted the first review, every review that followed up has been head over heals. She really is great at her job and at making you feel good 😊✨

I used the shop a few more times, different girls.....always pretty mediocre. One other girl that was also quite unique, but everyone else was very forgettable. Rena really sticks out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alice
I tried Risa and even though she has a great body and her diary pictures are 100% accurate, she ended up being taller (in her words, 160cm, which is 5cm taller than what her profile says), BJ had some teeth in it, and not much GFE, but at least she didn't say no to like any request I had. Her voice was also a lot deeper than the anime voice I imagined. Having met her, a deeper voice fits her though

I got my loli fix elsewhere, so I'm satisfied even if Risa was just alright

I've met with Rena 3 times and Ringo once, I'm absolutely enchanted by Rena. Ringo was pretty nice and she was really fun to hang out with but the service itself was only mediocre, and she wanted to spend more time practicing English than playing. She's one of those providers I'd rather be buds with then clients.

I was wondering how good Ringo was since she seems to be like the number 2 of the shop, but there's only reviews of Rena here. The only time she shows any part of her face (at least on twitter) is with that like face snow filter and it's a bit wide, so I feel like there's going to be some belly to match the oppai

I was wondering how good Ringo was since she seems to be like the number 2 of the shop, but there's only reviews of Rena here. The only time she shows any part of her face (at least on twitter) is with that like face snow filter and it's a bit wide, so I feel like there's going to be some belly to match the oppai
She's a bit thicker yeah, but more of a short stocky, not like an out of shape flabby. I didn't think it looked bad, her face is a bit chubby and it stands out more than her body I think. The other difference I think is Rena might be 20 but she's pretty mature and good, intelligent conversation, I didn't feel like I was talking to someone who was almost a kid. Ringo is the same age and her friend but I really felt like I was talking to someone young, she just wasn't as mature or deep if that makes sense. I'm definitely seeing Rena again at least twice in April when I return, but I'm not sure if I'd see Ringo again.

Reactions: SealedTears
She's a bit thicker yeah, but more of a short stocky, not like an out of shape flabby. I didn't think it looked bad, her face is a bit chubby and it stands out more than her body I think. The other difference I think is Rena might be 20 but she's pretty mature and good, intelligent conversation, I didn't feel like I was talking to someone who was almost a kid. Ringo is the same age and her friend but I really felt like I was talking to someone young, she just wasn't as mature or deep if that makes sense. I'm definitely seeing Rena again at least twice in April when I return, but I'm not sure if I'd see Ringo again.

I would say she is older than 20...but she is intelligent for sure. If you visit the shop's twitter it says that she is the shop's producer. She is not just a regular working girl, seems like she knows how to do business 😉
Haven't seen her since I found out, but would be interesting to know a bit more about it.

Reactions: SealedTears
I would say she is older than 20...but she is intelligent for sure. If you visit the shop's twitter it says that she is the shop's producer. She is not just a regular working girl, seems like she knows how to do business 😉
Haven't seen her since I found out, but would be interesting to know a bit more about it.
Yeah, I noticed that too. We went to yakinuku on my last evening while I was there, and she told me her aspiration was running her own deli shop, so I'm not sure how far off from that 'producing' is. I was planning to ask her more about it next time I saw her actually.

Yeah I saw that she was producer of miseijuku, I talked to her about that, thinking that she was running the shop, but she « just » handles all the picture of the girl of the shop(on top of working), making up design and visual identities. I think that she genuinely likes her job and that’s make her that good as a provider, but that must be a lot of work.
As for the bad service of other girls at the shop, I read their shop description and most importantly, their ads for girl (yes I got a bit lost lol) and one of their criteria is girl with less than 1 year of experience and better if inexperienced, so clearly an amateur oriented shop. It’s just that Rena stands out so much that we think the shop provide experienced and skilled provider 😃

Yeah I saw that she was producer of miseijuku, I talked to her about that, thinking that she was running the shop, but she « just » handles all the picture of the girl of the shop(on top of working), making up design and visual identities. I think that she genuinely likes her job and that’s make her that good as a provider, but that must be a lot of work.
As for the bad service of other girls at the shop, I read their shop description and most importantly, their ads for girl (yes I got a bit lost lol) and one of their criteria is girl with less than 1 year of experience and better if inexperienced, so clearly an amateur oriented shop. It’s just that Rena stands out so much that we think the shop provide experienced and skilled provider 😃
She literally excludes herself from the shop's popularity rankings to give the other girls some limelight lol

みせいじゅくのおやくそく🐻
・「素人感がある女性」しかいません🐥
少しでも「スレた感じ」がする子は不採用としており、素人感がある女性だけを厳選採用しています。
oop, all I saw was loli and I didn't look much further outside of the girls' pictures and height/bust. I can't complain about the service anymore since they're supposed to be amateurs and I should be the one leading

Last edited:
oop, all I saw was loli and I didn't look much further outside of the girls' pictures and height/bust. I can't complain about the service anymore since they're supposed to be amateurs and I should be the one leading
That's a sales pitch and nothing more. Most girls working at this shop have a certain body type but they are no different than girls at other shops.
To be completely honest all girls I booked there were kinda professional. I like girls that are all over the place where the whole session feel a bit random 😅....never met a girl like that at this shop.

You lot keep praising Rena in all reviews, made me wanna book her for some 姫始め.
I usually try not to book #1 girls, because I feel that they are gonna be all mechanical and bored, seems like she's an exception.

I met Ringo-chan a couple of times last month, and while we were talking about each others' age, I said "so Rena-tencho is what 23〜24?" And only got "So〜da yo ne…" from Ringo, seemed like she did not want to discuss the subject further, and I did not care much tbh.

Ringo is a safe choice if someone has some miseijuku points and wants to get rid of some stress after work for 60〜75 min for ¥20,000.
She is not chubby, she is just short lol. Very cheerful and talkative but a bit too paripi to give anyone legit GFE I suppose.
You can try dressing her up in something other than free seifuku but cannot imagine what to do with her for 120 min or more.

I got my loli fix elsewhere, so I'm satisfied even if Risa was just alright
Ah, would you mind sharing the place/name?

Title of Your Review:
Miseijuku - Rena

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:
Rena - https://www.cityheaven.net/tokyo/A1304/A130401/miseijuku/girlid-41682623/?lo=1#menus

Website/Contact Info:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
Both November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Preface

It's a double review, because I booked two appointments with Rena during my stay, and making two reviews was not really justifiable, so I just put everything here.

Booking

Everything was done through cityheaven, and the shop clearly encourage that. I had a japanese number so it was simple to book. Rena is a premium girl at miseijuku (their number 1 girl to be precise) so there is a surcharge in the price.
Everything was done in Japanese for me, but the store is openly foreigner friendly (pay attention to girls, some of them don't take foreigner, but it's written in their profile), and if you go to other miseijuku review, some of them are not only japanese.

Encounter

Both time Rena was a bit late, but both time on cityheaven she was fully booked (she is really popular) so this is understandable.
She is undeniably cute, the most cute/beautiful girl I saw during my trip. She is very GFE and service oriented. Each time I put my clothes in a mess on the sofa in the room, but Rena was all "that can't do" and she went and folded and hanged all my clothes in the closet, so cute !
Talking with her was really fun. I'm personally not very good at initiating small talk, but I can entertain a conversation well enough, and Rena is like the goddess of smalltalk, she seemed really interrested both time, and remembered what we talked about between encounters. She led the conversation but let me talk at my pace (I can hold a long conversation but I'm not 100% fluent so sometimes I stutter, forget words etc...). After some talking she led to the shower, nothing to note. After we cuddled talked just a little bit more and began DFK. Honestly the service was a normal deliheru service : DFK, 69, fingering, BBBJ, but everything was enhanced by Rena cuteness and moan: so so exciting !
The first time, we went only one round because I talked too much, but the 120min booking we went for 2 rounds.
After is also really good, she does not make you fell lonely, or have awkward moment, she stays attentive during the whole time, from start to finish. When we left, she took my hand, and we kissed a last time before good bye, very GFE !

No, this review was written without a request from the service or their provider.

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Both time were the absolute best. If you want to experience a perfect vanilla delivery health experience, Rena is there for you.
Rena will honestly be my standard for a very good delivery health, and all my future p4p will probably be judged in comparison to her.
She accepts a booking via X (Twitter) also, even you dont know Japanese :)

Title of Your Review:
Miseijuku - Rena

Service Name:
Miseijuku

Provider Name:

Website/Contact Info:

Booking Method:

Date of Encounter:
Both November 2023

Language Notes:
Japanese Only

Preface

Booking

Encounter

Final Thoughts:

Closing Comments:
Just now received courier from Blue Dart - My Visa is approved (so happy) - After 10 months of analysis, finally i am going to come to Japan in Feb 2024 - BTW - I already booked with Rena on Valentines day for 120 minutes - i will try my best to write all my reviews in TAG... cheers...

Anyone knows if Miseijuku has a Line? I know I can book Rena directly with her through X, but also interested in other girls, and cityheaven site says to book through chat, but I cannot use chat because I’m overseas and cannot create cityheaven account… any ideas?

Anyone knows if Miseijuku has a Line? I know I can book Rena directly with her through X, but also interested in other girls, and cityheaven site says to book through chat, but I cannot use chat because I’m overseas and cannot create cityheaven account… any ideas?
If it's not listed as an official contact method on their page, then there isn't one. The have a phone number you can call on their page.
If you're not in Japan, I wouldn't worry about it until you're actually here.

Reactions: Alice and Danbo
If you're not in Japan, I wouldn't worry about it until you're actually here.
Exactly. Do the booking when you are here and don't get on their nerves weeks in advance. At soaps it may be normal to book weeks before the appointment, but Health shops usually don't do that....they work on a day to day basis. Booking 2 days in advance is more than enough.

Just go and check the friends list of Rena and Followers list of Miseijiku from Twitter.... you will find some profile there.... i think there are some 4 girls who accpets foreigners and they have twitter ID's as well..... you dont need CH account to book them...... Try her @ringomiseijyuku - She is also Foreigne friendly and doesnt care about the languages (i think she speak English as well - because when i try her she replied me in English) - Try your luck.... cheers !

Hey
Just go and check the friends list of Rena and Followers list of Miseijiku from Twitter.... you will find some profile there.... i think there are some 4 girls who accpets foreigners and they have twitter ID's as well..... you dont need CH account to book them...... Try her @ringomiseijyuku - She is also Foreigne friendly and doesnt care about the languages (i think she speak English as well - because when i try her she replied me in English) - Try your luck.... cheers !
Hey thanks, it didn’t occur to me to look at their friend list. Actually language thing is fine I speak japanese pretty well, so it’d be more around the being a foreigner, anyways..

I’m definitely booking rena, and might want to try another one as well. Ringo looks good, quite popular it seems, but I’ve been really looking into koharu chan, need to find out if she accepts foreigners.

Reactions: jaga2020