Guest viewing is limited

Miseijuku - Rena

Hey

Hey thanks, it didn’t occur to me to look at their friend list. Actually language thing is fine I speak japanese pretty well, so it’d be more around the being a foreigner, anyways..

I’m definitely booking rena, and might want to try another one as well. Ringo looks good, quite popular it seems, but I’ve been really looking into koharu chan, need to find out if she accepts foreigners.
Whether or not they accept foreigners is openly listed on their cityheaven pages. Korahu has a large NO in English on hers to foreigners.

Hey

Hey thanks, it didn’t occur to me to look at their friend list. Actually language thing is fine I speak japanese pretty well, so it’d be more around the being a foreigner, anyways..

I’m definitely booking rena, and might want to try another one as well. Ringo looks good, quite popular it seems, but I’ve been really looking into koharu chan, need to find out if she accepts foreigners.
Just use some VPN to access CH website.....
Hey

Ringo is so kind hearted and very good in responding to DM's. I believe she will give us a good company... Of course I booked Ringo also during my trip . Ringo first and then Rena ✌️

Anyone knows if Miseijuku has a Line? I know I can book Rena directly with her through X, but also interested in other girls, and cityheaven site says to book through chat, but I cannot use chat because I’m overseas and cannot create cityheaven account… any ideas?
You can book through the Miseijuku X/Twitter account (@miseijuku_) using DMs if you explain that you can't use CityHeaven, this is how I made bookings with other girls there.

Reactions: Manticore and Alice
Thank you. It's unfortunate that many beautiful girls don't accept foreigners. I'll schedule appointments with the remaining girls.
I am confused the message you quote from LastExile13 contains vietnam sex movies site lol.

Just bumping this thread to add that I am also a big fan of Rena. Good GFE service and she's fun and easy to talk to. She's probably the best deli girl I've seen in my experience.

Don't forget to check her Cityheaven blog afterwards too, guaranteed she'll write a lengthy diary post about you showing that she really remembers your interests and what you talked about.